Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9743

    Princess Babz

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Agreed to a CP that too on a outcall for $$. 5 has good reviews on TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?198393-princessbabz

    Any more info before I pull the trigger on this one?
    She's a fun one! BBFS, CIP, MSOG, are all available.

  2. #9742
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    That's certainly a good sign. Out of curiosity, is "JoLittle Tatianna" the one you're thinking of? She's the one that's posted most recently. I could see her being legit.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/225369595213
    Yup. (10 character limit).

  3. #9741
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'd be extremely careful with that. I've noticed an abundance of new midgets on STG recently. Like, at least three. I doubt there's a convention going on, so I find it suspicious that there's so many of them so suddenly.
    ISO leads on any upcoming midget hooker conventions, please and thank you.

  4. #9740

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'd be extremely careful with that. I've noticed an abundance of new midgets on STG recently. Like, at least three. I doubt there's a convention going on, so I find it suspicious that there's so many of them so suddenly. The only midget on STG I suspect is real is Lisa in Kent, and only because she's been posting for as long as she has. She's on my To Do list, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Be careful!
    Isn't she all safety? She only agreed to BBBJ for a small upcharge. I never followed through on seeing her but haven't written her off just out of wanting to be with some that tiny.

  5. #9739
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    This gal has the same ad history, tons of photos, and same phone number since Oct '19 -- So I'm thinking real?
    That's certainly a good sign. Out of curiosity, is "JoLittle Tatianna" the one you're thinking of? She's the one that's posted most recently. I could see her being legit.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/225369595213

  6. #9738
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I'd be extremely careful with that. I've noticed an abundance of new midgets on STG recently. Like, at least three. I doubt there's a convention going on, so I find it suspicious that there's so many of them so suddenly. The only midget on STG I suspect is real is Lisa in Kent, and only because she's been posting for as long as she has. She's on my To Do list, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Be careful!
    This gal has the same ad history, tons of photos, and same phone number since Oct '19 -- So I'm thinking real?

  7. #9737
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Also, STG is down, but there's a midget that open to anything for $$. 5 -- Anyone seen her?
    I'd be extremely careful with that. I've noticed an abundance of new midgets on STG recently. Like, at least three. I doubt there's a convention going on, so I find it suspicious that there's so many of them so suddenly. The only midget on STG I suspect is real is Lisa in Kent, and only because she's been posting for as long as she has. She's on my To Do list, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Be careful!

  8. #9736

    Paris Nicole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Dropped two loads in her $$. She's young and immature, and definetly not into it. Would only do doggy. Maybe because she's tiny and tight? Wouldn't spread her legs. Would not repeat, cute though.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ate-experience
    She looks cute, it is sad she is all wound up and terrible in bed. Thanks for sharing, really good intel here.

  9. #9735

    Bucket list,

    Ok mates does anyone have a lead on a little person. I've been wanting to see one for a while. You can post it here or pm me. Thanks.

  10. #9734
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Also, STG is down, but there's a midget that open to anything for $$. 5 -- Anyone seen her?
    Most of the midget ones are very obvious scams / fake ads. There is one asian little person who's been advertising for a while on various boards and is on SA but I've never contacted her.

  11. #9733

    Bucket list,

    Ok mates does anyone have a lead on a little person. I've been wanting to see one for a while. You can post it here or pm me. Thanks.

  12. #9732
    Also, STG is down, but there's a midget that open to anything for $$. 5 -- Anyone seen her?

  13. #9731

    Paris Nicole

    Dropped two loads in her $$. She's young and immature, and definetly not into it. Would only do doggy. Maybe because she's tiny and tight? Wouldn't spread her legs. Would not repeat, cute though.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ate-experience

  14. #9730

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing the link. Had to grin when I checked out NWBadgirls and saw LoveLee's photo. She was a damn good time back in the day. Definitely want to come across (pun intended) Leilanni Moore's video some day, but I'm not going to pay for a membership if I can find it online. I think Rodney Moore is the only guy who has managed to get local girls in videos.

  15. #9729

    Tiani johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    What name did she use in her video? Is it still available on NW bad girls?
    Here's the link to the video.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/tiani-johnson-7619279

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape