Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8686

    Lola

    Just curious if anybody has seen this girl? I have seen her post various times but cannot find a review of her. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/49024189/

  2. #8685

  3. #8684

    Asian

    Anyone know any Asians?

  4. #8683
    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49002012/

    Tried this one last night not even 5 minutes after she posted because I thought I had spotted somebody that looked like her earlier in the day in The Burger King parking Lot walking a dog in a short skirt. She responded quickly we sat up a date and told her I was on my way to her location off of Blue Ridge Rd, Got there and ended up getting Complete Radio Silence sat for 15 mins and just left smh I don't understand how some these girls brains operate. Anybody seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/48989796/

    Also contacted this one late last night clearly that's the body type I was on the hunt for LOL. She responded quickly also at first then no response after a couple more texts I just gave up.
    The first one did reach out to me this morning with an excuse I really didn't care to hear LOL. Luckily I was on my way past the area when she called so she arranged for me to stop by fora discounted price for HHr. She is def the girl in the pics. Body looks even better in person Tits hang a little but still nice, Nice plump jiggly ass and on a petite body always looks nice. Answered the Door in a little sun Dress was a little hesitant and nervous I don't kow why I give the Cop vibe to these girls LOL. But Quick LE check reassured her I was legit.

    Room was clean and smelled good. Not going into much details but it wasnt over the top fun but I feel a repeat will open her up more. Only Negative there might be for some but not for me she has a small Dog that you won't even know its there it stays out the way. Glad we was able to work something out tho.

  5. #8682

    Bombshell Brunette

    Avoid this trash https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...b/866875326990.

    Search Russian Curvy Bombshell for my reviews. Also see #8587.

  6. #8681

    Any good UTR?

    There is an absolute drought of providers right now.

    Does anyone have a good UTR to share?

    You can PM me!

  7. #8680

    A couple attempts and fails

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49002012/

    Tried this one last night not even 5 minutes after she posted because I thought I had spotted somebody that looked like her earlier in the day in The Burger King parking Lot walking a dog in a short skirt. She responded quickly we sat up a date and told her I was on my way to her location off of Blue Ridge Rd, Got there and ended up getting Complete Radio Silence sat for 15 mins and just left smh I don't understand how some these girls brains operate. Anybody seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/48989796/

    Also contacted this one late last night clearly that's the body type I was on the hunt for LOL. She responded quickly also at first then no response after a couple more texts I just gave up.

  8. #8679

    SA and Sugarbabies

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Also what's the site url.
    Is a dog the same as a wolf? Similar but not the same.

  9. #8678

    Vicky

    I've seen her twice. Young and tight. Shaved completely. Thick but not overly big. She has a great attitude if a bit immature. Solid 8. Have repeated.

  10. #8677

    Sara Fairfax

    Anyone have any info on this one? Thanks in advance!

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...h/sara-fairfax

  11. #8676

    Fiona?

    I saw that preferred411 is back online. It's more restricted than it used to be. No access unless you are a member. I saw that Fiona has a profile that appears active, but the phone number listed is no longer hers and I get no responses yet to pm's. I thought she had retired. Does anyone know if she is still active?

  12. #8675

    Skylar

    Anyone seen Skylar yet? Doesn't appear to have any reviews.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/539237989214

  13. #8674
    Quote Originally Posted by Clueles  [View Original Post]
    Is Seeking arrangements the same as Sugarbabes? More detail on how it works
    Also what's the site url.

  14. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    Sam has been posting in the area for a long time, going back to when Backpage was alive. However, her reviews, which have been few and far between, have been average at best. I once contacted her out of desperation when other better reviewed providers were unavailable, when I said I was on my way she asked that I bring her a six pack of beer. Mind you, this was at around 2:30 in the afternoon. I said no and she got very pissed so I decided to just cut my posses and cancelled the appointment, pissing her off even more. I would recommend you look elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel01;4748359[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/48949908/[/URL]
    I call her and nothing.

  15. #8672
    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    Sam has been posting in the area for a long time, going back to when Backpage was alive. However, her reviews, which have been few and far between, have been average at best. I once contacted her out of desperation when other better reviewed providers were unavailable, when I said I was on my way she asked that I bring her a six pack of beer. Mind you, this was at around 2:30 in the afternoon. I said no and she got very pissed so I decided to just cut my posses and cancelled the appointment, pissing her off even more. I would recommend you look elsewhere.
    Saw her 2-3 years ago. One of the worst sessions that I ever had. She was with a can of beer when I get there. I guess that's not new, the thing is that looking at other girls out there now on this days you see Sam's ads she does not look too bad as others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape