Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 726
-
05-12-20 11:25 #456Senior Member

Posts: 386Mella
So, this is a lesson I will take to heart. I have seen Mella several times over the past few months. Picked her up from her day job for boomers or picked her up at her mothers for a good time. Always a fun girl. Asked her about procuring some extra fun for me and some friends as she is always smelling like she just smoked. Did setup to and everything seemed right. Got to the house and was told I can't go in. But she needed the cash. Needless to say, she disappeared and left her stuff in my car. Either she got jacked or her 50 $ in makeup and trash 2nd phone didn't worry her. Out of pocket loss was a fair amount and I don't know why I was willing to give one of these girls this amount without recourse. Lost $$ $$ Still pissed about the issue. I've done similar with another from the trail and had zero issues.
Lesson learned.
-
04-18-20 19:32 #455Senior Member

Posts: 168More catfishing from the robber
Ads get more and more unbelievable. Still the same lying ROBBER tho.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/351399427611
-
04-18-20 15:36 #454Senior Member

Posts: 482Spotting the Scams
Greetings Captain. Yeah, there are many things wrong with that ad. After the suspiciously hot pics, which you should perform an image search on, this line should have been a dead giveaway.
Originally Posted by CptDick407
[View Original Post]
"if you got a big dick and you know how to use it TEXT NOW".
There isn't a legitimate provider alive that would risk alienating 90 percent of potential clients with a statement like that, regardless of what the subsequent line says.
For anyone looking at provider ads, I recommend checking out the Daytona forum's Ripoff Reports thread, post #219 and subsequent. I wrote these posts (during a previous mongering life) as a guide to perusing SkipTheGames ads, but many of the red flags discussed therein are valid when inspecting other ads.
Of course there are probably similar guides on this and other forums, I just wouldn't know how to point you to them.
Cheers!
-
04-18-20 12:24 #453Senior Member

Posts: 252Such a shame
Such a shame with this one. She actually has a great body and a pretty face. I met up with her last year and all be it a little rushed, I would have repeated based on the tight kitty and good looks but now will not bother. Such a shame as she had great potential to be a good one. Thanks for the report and saving me from repeating.
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 18:57 #452Senior Member

Posts: 168Another new ad for same robber
Flag the ads and stop the ripoffs.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/134141976421
-
04-16-20 08:34 #451Senior Member

Posts: 168New ad Same robber
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/251860772612
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 16:51 #450Senior Member

Posts: 109Never pay a deposit
Never! Don't ever do it and now you know why.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 14:55 #449Senior Member

Posts: 202Chloe clockwatcher
Let me start off by saying this is one of the worst provider encounters I've ever had. I got duped b / c another provider gave her a good review. I first start off by contacting her, she sounded genuine tells me to let her know 25-45 min in advance for a meetup and I'm like ok cool. I set up for 11 am, tell her an hour and half in advance hey lets schedule for 11:15 am she's like ok cool no problem. I show up, and the second I get there she's like hounding me to meet up with her calling me left and right, which is a red flag. Then I finally go inside the apartment and the second I get there she gives me the old "hey we have to rush a bit were running behind schedule" b. S. Which is bullsh $t b / c I got there at 11:10 and she's like oh well you said 11 am. Even tho I confirmed with her 11:15 am well in advance according to her meet up requirements. If she had any objections she should have mentioned so. Long story short providers use this excuse because they book back to back clients and don't have at least a 30 min gap period in between, which is a major red flag because they are clock watchers and will try to get you out there before you even finish. Sure enough she threw the hat on sucked it for 3 sec, and was like ok put it in. At this point I was semi-hard. So I'm like ok here we go clockwatcher. Not even a minute goes by and she's telling me to cum and hurry up. Even tho I payed for a full 30 min. I'm 3 min into it at this point and she just stops mid session and is like ok your done and just kicks me out. I didn't try anything at the time because she has a pit bull in the room. But I shouldn't have payed up front. She escorts me out the building and not even a second later another monger comes in. She was not even professional enough to keep our identities discreet.
Another case of a scam artist. Please run this hoe out of town and make her starve. For $. 20 there is absolutely zero room for service like this. Next time I hear a provider say "hey we have to rush a bit were running behind schedule" when I came at the agreed upon time. I'm going to grab my money and go and tell her "not my schedule". Because I already know their going to give me a half ass service then bum rush me out of there before I even get hard. Will never repeat.
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/4...2537/7/1963870
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chloe-escort-orlando-11447
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-pe...bbits/28751953
-
04-15-20 06:17 #448Senior Member

Posts: 168Here's another
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/016043192473
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 22:22 #447Senior Member

Posts: 706She is definitely a rip off!
Originally Posted by JohnQPublic1
[View Original Post]
Long story short, she has pimps! Yes plural. I was actually meeting up with another girl and she happen to be staying at the same place. On my in, I saw her walking out with a wht and blk dude. She was getting a stern talking from the blk dude and the wht dude was walking behind her, kinda watching her. I couldn't really make out everything, but the blk dude said she needs to "get them out right away!" Must be planning how to rob mofo's!
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
Make them starve and get them out of town.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48879162/
On a side note. Do not use CASHAPP for any reason!!
-
04-14-20 21:09 #446Senior Member

Posts: 1147One other thing
Seems to me that the ads that are super explicit and offer everything, checking every box so to speak, are usually suspect to me.
Originally Posted by AlexisGunner
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 20:29 #445Senior Member

Posts: 168Here's another scorned.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/015960619201
-
04-14-20 19:36 #444Senior Member

Posts: 168Here's one, keep this going and run the Robbers out of town.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ando/48875519/
-
04-14-20 14:56 #443Senior Member

Posts: 25That's a porn star pic ffs
A long time lurker here but just out of curiosity opened the link. Its Dani Daniels in the pics. Come on Man. You can always right click and do a back search on Google.
Originally Posted by CptDick407
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 14:12 #442Senior Member

Posts: 168Increase in scorned clients posting on list crawler
Seems as tho it's turn about is fair play.
I think it's about time to get the word out on the ripoffs, and robberies.










Reply With Quote




