Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11595
    Can anyone message me with M's phone number?

  2. #11594

    Saturday April 18

    M.

    Mini, Jade, Love, Adah, Kiss, Eva.

    Sunny.

    Lyn.

    Newtopasian.

    Ruby.

    Sexy Angels.

    Jessie, Isabel.

  3. #11593

    M

    I compare getting in with 'M' to the soup n*azi from Seinfeld. You never know what will work. Was just a luck of the draw for me. Didn't do anything special. Just contacted her once and she got back to me 2 weeks later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    Man, can anyone refer me to M? I've sent references. My pic. Work verification. I can't get her to budge. I'm a white collar worker and descent looking too. What gives?

  4. #11592
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    It's dead now.
    No it's not.

    https://myalbum.com/album/58AGj9gAucz9

  5. #11591

    M's

    Circling back through M's line up. Mini is my ATF by far, but did catch a quick accidental peak of Jade. She is more the sweet GFE high school GF type, but I enjoy her body shape. She is tiny too and had a nice and tight pussy, as well as cute and young. More pearly white skin compared to Mini. I haven't tried Jade in a bit, but I saw her a few times in NorCal when she had first arrived. The yoga is real, she is really flexible. What recent experiences have any of you had with her? Tempted to visit her soon. Always happens when you catch a peek haha.

    Also, any news of where Karen from M is working now? I liked her service and she was a nice change up, but I can't seem to find where she is working now. She said she was going to stay in a LA.

  6. #11590

    Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapmusa  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She disappeared a couple of years ago.
    To me the give away was her hair length, the hair color, her height and the curly perm hair. As stated from the original blog she really did have an outstanding ass and body. Although most kgirls look alot different in public without their make up and lingerie.

  7. #11589
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Today's link is good.
    It's dead now.

  8. #11588

    Eva

    Is Eva with M BBFS?

  9. #11587
    Didn't realize that it's a brand new one, again. It worked. Will this one be deleted soon? Any reason why she keeps creating new ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Today's link is good.

  10. #11586

    M.

    This is the link for those who are having trouble.

    https://myalbum.com/album/58AGj9gAucz9

  11. #11585
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavySetD  [View Original Post]
    The link got deleted again. This time it got deleted in a relatively shorter time frame. Any reason why she keeps deleting?
    Today's link is good.

  12. #11584
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavySetD  [View Original Post]
    The link got deleted again. This time it got deleted in a relatively shorter time frame. Any reason why she keeps deleting?
    Check your internet connection. URL still works for me.

  13. #11583
    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Hera.
    Agreed. She disappeared a couple of years ago.

  14. #11582
    The link got deleted again. This time it got deleted in a relatively shorter time frame. Any reason why she keeps deleting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    JohnHada,

    What are you talking about? She gives it to me daily to post.

  15. #11581

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCost  [View Original Post]
    I've been in this hobby for quite some time but today for the time ever, I saw a provider I'd previously fucked (numerous times, as she was a hot ass lay) in the civie world, standing in line at a market with her mask wearing boyfriend. I got an immediate raging hard on just from looking at those lusciously sexy legs, the curve of that juicy tight ass and that adorably lovely Asian face. Oh and the chick I used to fuck looked good too.
    Looks like Hera.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape