Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28377
    Quote Originally Posted by Britaly  [View Original Post]
    The bad news is, the wife is wondering where all the new money is from.
    You will have much more trouble explaining where it's all going, once everything re-opens.

  2. #28376
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    YGTBSM I'll stay with Mary Palm.
    And her five sisters.

  3. #28375

    Looks like a weapon to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Everything is possible now a days. Masturbation machine for less then an escort. (disregard the dildos).

    https://www.jessky.com/updated-versi...ldo-p0122.html
    YGTBSM I'll stay with Mary Palm.

  4. #28374

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Everything is possible now a days. Masturbation machine for less then an escort. (disregard the dildos).

    https://www.jessky.com/updated-versi...ldo-p0122.html
    This is what our country needs during the shot own, not the stupid ventilators! This machine will restore your breathing in minutes!

    -BH.

  5. #28373

    Lemons into lemonade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Britaly  [View Original Post]
    The bad news is, the wife is wondering where all the new money is from.
    Take what you spend and put it aside. Then have a really really fun time when we can finally go out.

  6. #28372

    Whoa!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Everything is possible now a days. Masturbation machine for less then an escort. (disregard the dildos).

    https://www.jessky.com/updated-versi...ldo-p0122.html
    That thing looks like it could rip your dick off. LOL.

  7. #28371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Britaly  [View Original Post]
    The bad news is, the wife is wondering where all the new money is from.
    Funny. All the little things we have to worry about to hide this hobby.

  8. #28370
    Quote Originally Posted by WongMichael  [View Original Post]
    That's Japanese. Very professional and always for the man. To satisfy them.
    I agree my experience in Asia is similar, just not in Japan. I am asking this out of a lack of knowledge. I realize this video is made for commercial purposes, but I am just wondering if this type of service is readily available in Japan, even in if conducted in an indoor setting. I can't help but wonder if the guys even knew what she looked like or was he blindfolded before she entered the room.

    That would be quite the enjoyable experience.

  9. #28369

    Massage parlors closed and bank account grows!

    The bad news is, the wife is wondering where all the new money is from.

  10. #28368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Already out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I'm sure China will come out with it soon.
    Everything is possible now a days. Masturbation machine for less then an escort. (disregard the dildos).

    https://www.jessky.com/updated-versi...ldo-p0122.html

  11. #28367
    Quote Originally Posted by WongMichael  [View Original Post]
    Time to buy a masturbation machine! LOL. Too bad that shit cost tons of money.
    Haha. I'm sure China will come out with it soon.

  12. #28366

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by WongMichael  [View Original Post]
    Time to buy a masturbation machine! LOL. Too bad that shit cost tons of money.
    At this point, might be worth the money. 😂128514;.

  13. #28365
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBologna  [View Original Post]
    Damn you Covid-19. My hands are getting tired. And hairy!
    Time to buy a masturbation machine! LOL. Too bad that shit cost tons of money.

  14. #28364
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    They are great. Lots of them won't take Americans, A few will. Jan Jan will.
    I guess that I was either lucky or my "half and half" looks helped -- who knows? It's been a while but I remember one called "21 Seiki" which was my first experience with commercial fun in Japan.

  15. #28363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishaman  [View Original Post]
    That pretty matched my experience with traveling to Japan for business. One Japanese type of service I really liked was "Pink Salons" -- basically BBBJ bars. Loved it! If only we had them here.
    They are great. Lots of them won't take Americans, A few will. Jan Jan will.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape