Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9960

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRain  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/730809918859

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/568546962927

    So yesterday I came across these 2 postings. The pictures check all the boxes for what I find attractive.

    I sent her a text late last night, but haven't heard back yet.

    Was wondering if any of you have any information you could share about her.

    I did do a quick search for a Nina or Chechen but nothing came up on her.

    Thanks.
    Go to the Appleton section. She has been reviewed there as a Rip-off to completely avoid.

  2. #9959

    Any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/730809918859

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/568546962927

    So yesterday I came across these 2 postings. The pictures check all the boxes for what I find attractive.

    I sent her a text late last night, but haven't heard back yet.

    Was wondering if any of you have any information you could share about her.

    I did do a quick search for a Nina or Chechen but nothing came up on her.

    Thanks.

  3. #9958

    Maya-Candy-Greta

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Maya / Greta posted this afternoon and was doing outcalls so I decided to send her a text tonight. She got right back to me and I decided to take the hour session. She said that she was going to take a shower and be over in 45 minutes. I texted back that I don't like girls that are very very late. She said she would be on time. She texted me when she left and again when she was 10 minutes away. She was only about 5 minutes late. Got dropped off and her driver left. Man is this girl tiny. She has no meat on her tiny body. No tits but really nice eraser nipples. If she would put on some weight her tits would get bigger. Maya does have a nice firm ass. Maya has a wide open menu except no greek play. Maya is very friendly but not much of a talker. We got warmed up with some DFK and sucking on those erect nipples and FIV to get her nice and wet before I DATY she was very fresh and clean shaved. She gave me an average BBBJ to get at attention before I had her climb on top for some CG and then switched it to doggie to finish up. I had some time left so I gave her a nice relaxing massage which she enjoyed. It was a very good experience and I will be seeing her again soon.
    Yep I had a similar time with this tiny Latina. She obviously off the wagon. Lot of legal issues. Pics are real.

  4. #9957

    Disappointing Irony

    So I saw her about a year ago and she wasn't bad honestly. Followed directions and wasn't a clock watcher so I've been wanting to see her again but she vanished. Saw that she recently posted so I had to see her again. Very budget friendly (good thing during these times I guess). She came to my place looking like completely different person. Those pictures are way outdated. She's put on at least 30 lbs. But little head prevails and let her inside. We agreed on hhr and once we began she told me to make it quick because she was scared her ride was going to leave her. Unlike the ad she was very dry like sandpaper dry, complaining that it hurt at the same time. I somehow manage to finish and immediately she begins to dress up and run to her ride. It wasn't a horrible experience but it was disappointing and effortless compared to our last meeting. Won't be repeating unfortunately YMMV I guess.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/822522174169

  5. #9956

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanieErik  [View Original Post]
    So this one was the tiniest woman I've ever been with, inside or outside the hobby. Outcall only. Met her at a local watering hole, and I drove us to my place. She weighed maybe 90 lbs. Fairly attractive. Everything was covered. Ok BJ. And a few positions. She's so tiny and tight, CG was tough on her. She kept her eyes closed the whole time, which is not a good thing. Easy on the wallet, but I probably won't repeat. I can't quite explain why not.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/659410647227
    I saw that Maya / Greta posted this afternoon and was doing outcalls so I decided to send her a text tonight. She got right back to me and I decided to take the hour session. She said that she was going to take a shower and be over in 45 minutes. I texted back that I don't like girls that are very very late. She said she would be on time. She texted me when she left and again when she was 10 minutes away. She was only about 5 minutes late. Got dropped off and her driver left. Man is this girl tiny. She has no meat on her tiny body. No tits but really nice eraser nipples. If she would put on some weight her tits would get bigger. Maya does have a nice firm ass. Maya has a wide open menu except no greek play. Maya is very friendly but not much of a talker. We got warmed up with some DFK and sucking on those erect nipples and FIV to get her nice and wet before I DATY she was very fresh and clean shaved. She gave me an average BBBJ to get at attention before I had her climb on top for some CG and then switched it to doggie to finish up. I had some time left so I gave her a nice relaxing massage which she enjoyed. It was a very good experience and I will be seeing her again soon.

  6. #9955

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by ShMedly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been with the blooming butterfly. I've called her but she's not in town right now.
    Last year I did, that's her pics, it was fun for me.

  7. #9954
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEhe  [View Original Post]
    Contacted the number on the following link.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/398299466187

    Should have known it was a scam when she said 120 hh 180 hr. With that body those prices would be TGTBT. This was done through text. I had called earlier and she replied but I couldn't remember which ad was hers and she sent a pic that wasn't in the ad, so I thought maybe it was real. I asked which part of town she was in and I was given the address to a hotel on 108th, so while maybe there is a real working girl putting these ads up, I would soon learn she is probably not the one from the pics.

    I asked if she would be able to see me tomorrow, because I had, uhhh, lost enthusiasm between the time I originally contacted her and when she texted me back. She said sure. She also told me she could send me pics and videos today for a price and then take it off the bill for tomorrow. I didn't expect her to actually deduct it tomorrow, but I felt like seeing some sexy vids and pics so I sent her 30 bucks on cashapp, sent her my Snapchat name, and waited. Turns out she took the money and blocked my number. So I would put the odds of the person controlling the phone matching the person in those pictures to be around 1%.

    If anybody has evidence to the contrary, I would be interested to hear it.
    I saw the ad earlier and did a search on Bing and Google with that number and nothing turned up. While not proof positive she wasn't real, no way I'm going to pursue it any further.

  8. #9953
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    I feel bad for her. She's really good girl. Just make this stuff de-criminalized already! Not hurting anyone.
    I remember a few years back trying to set up with Jess. She said she was having a fire with friends. So I called up Cindy. She was my first in the hobby. Right as I'm pulling up to the hotel. Jess hits me up. But I see Cindy in all her MILF glory. So I go with her. Is Cindy still in the game? Or what about Chloe with the cupcake on her ass?

  9. #9952

    Scam

    Yeah, pics definitely give it away, at least for me. But the real tell on this one is the fact that you can tell the text in the description is a cut / paste job all the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKEhe  [View Original Post]
    Contacted the number on the following link.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/398299466187

    Should have known it was a scam when she said 120 hh 180 hr. With that body those prices would be TGTBT. This was done through text. I had called earlier and she replied but I couldn't remember which ad was hers and she sent a pic that wasn't in the ad, so I thought maybe it was real. I asked which part of town she was in and I was given the address to a hotel on 108th, so while maybe there is a real working girl putting these ads up, I would soon learn she is probably not the one from the pics.

    I asked if she would be able to see me tomorrow, because I had, uhhh, lost enthusiasm between the time I originally contacted her and when she texted me back. She said sure. She also told me she could send me pics and videos today for a price and then take it off the bill for tomorrow. I didn't expect her to actually deduct it tomorrow, but I felt like seeing some sexy vids and pics so I sent her 30 bucks on cashapp, sent her my Snapchat name, and waited. Turns out she took the money and blocked my number. So I would put the odds of the person controlling the phone matching the person in those pictures to be around 1%.

    If anybody has evidence to the contrary, I would be interested to hear it.

  10. #9951

    Olive oil

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Yes OOJ and two accomplishes got busted for breaking and entry to a retail business. I believe she will be out this August. With her getting 3 meals a day she more than likely will put on some weight when she gets back into the game.
    Man hopefully she's buying meals too, that girl could easily use another 50 lbs. Fun girl though.

  11. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEhe  [View Original Post]
    Contacted the number on the following link.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/398299466187

    Should have known it was a scam when she said 120 hh 180 hr. With that body those prices would be TGTBT. This was done through text. I had called earlier and she replied but I couldn't remember which ad was hers and she sent a pic that wasn't in the ad, so I thought maybe it was real. I asked which part of town she was in and I was given the address to a hotel on 108th, so while maybe there is a real working girl putting these ads up, I would soon learn she is probably not the one from the pics.

    I asked if she would be able to see me tomorrow, because I had, uhhh, lost enthusiasm between the time I originally contacted her and when she texted me back. She said sure. She also told me she could send me pics and videos today for a price and then take it off the bill for tomorrow. I didn't expect her to actually deduct it tomorrow, but I felt like seeing some sexy vids and pics so I sent her 30 bucks on cashapp, sent her my Snapchat name, and waited. Turns out she took the money and blocked my number. So I would put the odds of the person controlling the phone matching the person in those pictures to be around 1%.

    If anybody has evidence to the contrary, I would be interested to hear it.
    There are reports from a week or two ago about her and that she is a scam on the Madison board. She was posting there around that time.

  12. #9949

    Blooming butterfly

    Quote Originally Posted by ShMedly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been with the blooming butterfly. I've called her but she's not in town right now.
    I would pass. I was rushed and couldn't finish after agreeing on a hour visit.

  13. #9948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Likely a total scam

    Contacted the number on the following link.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/398299466187

    Should have known it was a scam when she said 120 hh 180 hr. With that body those prices would be TGTBT. This was done through text. I had called earlier and she replied but I couldn't remember which ad was hers and she sent a pic that wasn't in the ad, so I thought maybe it was real. I asked which part of town she was in and I was given the address to a hotel on 108th, so while maybe there is a real working girl putting these ads up, I would soon learn she is probably not the one from the pics.

    I asked if she would be able to see me tomorrow, because I had, uhhh, lost enthusiasm between the time I originally contacted her and when she texted me back. She said sure. She also told me she could send me pics and videos today for a price and then take it off the bill for tomorrow. I didn't expect her to actually deduct it tomorrow, but I felt like seeing some sexy vids and pics so I sent her 30 bucks on cashapp, sent her my Snapchat name, and waited. Turns out she took the money and blocked my number. So I would put the odds of the person controlling the phone matching the person in those pictures to be around 1%.

    If anybody has evidence to the contrary, I would be interested to hear it.

  14. #9947

    Maria's daughter

    I read past reviews but couldn't find any recent reviews face pic looks cute probably will try to set up a meet and will post a review. Any information on her is appreciated.

  15. #9946

    Ooj

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Yes OOJ and two accomplishes got busted for breaking and entry to a retail business. I believe she will be out this August. With her getting 3 meals a day she more than likely will put on some weight when she gets back into the game.
    MAN! I miss her!! I will be glad when she comes home! I think I pick here up for the weekend lbvs. !!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape