Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 26419
-
04-18-20 00:05 #9949Regular Member

Posts: 2Blooming butterfly
I would pass. I was rushed and couldn't finish after agreeing on a hour visit.
Originally Posted by ShMedly
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 23:42 #9948Senior Member

Posts: 123Likely a total scam
Contacted the number on the following link.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/398299466187
Should have known it was a scam when she said 120 hh 180 hr. With that body those prices would be TGTBT. This was done through text. I had called earlier and she replied but I couldn't remember which ad was hers and she sent a pic that wasn't in the ad, so I thought maybe it was real. I asked which part of town she was in and I was given the address to a hotel on 108th, so while maybe there is a real working girl putting these ads up, I would soon learn she is probably not the one from the pics.
I asked if she would be able to see me tomorrow, because I had, uhhh, lost enthusiasm between the time I originally contacted her and when she texted me back. She said sure. She also told me she could send me pics and videos today for a price and then take it off the bill for tomorrow. I didn't expect her to actually deduct it tomorrow, but I felt like seeing some sexy vids and pics so I sent her 30 bucks on cashapp, sent her my Snapchat name, and waited. Turns out she took the money and blocked my number. So I would put the odds of the person controlling the phone matching the person in those pictures to be around 1%.
If anybody has evidence to the contrary, I would be interested to hear it.
-
04-17-20 22:35 #9947Senior Member

Posts: 130Maria's daughter
I read past reviews but couldn't find any recent reviews face pic looks cute probably will try to set up a meet and will post a review. Any information on her is appreciated.
-
04-17-20 21:05 #9946Senior Member

Posts: 324Ooj
MAN! I miss her!! I will be glad when she comes home! I think I pick here up for the weekend lbvs. !!
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 19:40 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 45The Chair
LOL that place was a dump. She seemed embarrassed by it when I was there so I have no idea why she would have gotten offended over that.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 18:42 #9944Senior Member

Posts: 169Olive Oil Jess
Yes OOJ and two accomplishes got busted for breaking and entry to a retail business. I believe she will be out this August. With her getting 3 meals a day she more than likely will put on some weight when she gets back into the game.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 18:08 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 1323The girls general lifestyle is what usually gets them in trouble. Drugs, theft, etc. Very seldom do the get busted for prostitution. I can't speak to OOJ's personal situation but IIRC; it was something other than hooking.
Originally Posted by BigTitLuver
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 15:31 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 656She is still in the game
I talked to her a couple of days ago. She has a new place near Miller Park. I asked her if the new place was as empty, damp, and neglected as the basement with the chair that she used before and she got offended.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 15:25 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 258Lol
LOL I saw her, she had no interest in performing neither did I. Cut my losses before I got hard or made a mistake.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 14:59 #9940Regular Member

Posts: 7I think that's her!
Thanks man. Your way too funny. And the effort is appreciated, as said by most of us that get good service.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 14:51 #9939Regular Member

Posts: 7Oh crap. That's got to suck
I feel bad for her. She's really good girl. Just make this stuff de-criminalized already! Not hurting anyone.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 13:01 #9938Senior Member

Posts: 774Maybe
Maybe you could pm the Good Dr and get the info. Oh wait, that's right you disabled that because you got death threats.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 12:54 #9937Senior Member

Posts: 435Last I knew she had a new man and she was out of the game.
Originally Posted by BigTitLuver
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 12:19 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 656Chatter box and rushed
She can talk for hours if you let her. She is being around for several years in Riverwest. Black boyfriend is colorful. Performance is rushed. Not worth the 80 bucks for a qv.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 12:16 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 656Mandy: Stay away
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/167989102755
Met this one at SS location. Place is a dump. I should have listened to big head as soon as I saw her at the front door. Very slender with scabs. A gap separes her front teeth. She is a pleaser. Other people were in the house. Takes direction well if you stay in the mood.










Reply With Quote





