Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 1462 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12504

    Anastasia Info

    Went to see her by the airport several months ago. Decent apartment that is used only for visits. Most of the pictures in the ad are not her so you might be disappointed when she opens the door.

    Okay looking gal with a decent attitude but not what I went there for so I said "Thank you for your time" turned and walked out the door. She said OK and didn't complain or call complaining.

    The enclosed picture is the woman that opened the door to see me.

    If you want a real wild woman that can't get enough go see Casey.

    Current ad has her near O-Hare.

    She will eat you alive.

    Amazing deep throat, sloppy, no gag BJ that is truly balls deep face fucking.

    She loves deep hard anal pounding, pussy pounding, and face fucking!

    She will take all you have and want more! This gal has 3 hungry holes that that will drain you.

    Plus she is cool with a great attitude and fun to hang with and is video friendly with no extra fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085376020/1

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anna.jpg‎   Casey.jpg‎  

  2. #12503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by IglooNinja  [View Original Post]
    I think she was around about 5 years ago IIRC she got an outrageous case of GPS and then vanished. Seems strange that none of her pictures show her bare waist unless there is a reason she doesn't want you to see it.

  3. #12502

    Zarah-Sahara

    Any intel on this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/zarah-sahara

  4. #12501

    Alexis Review

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...l/717185847487

    I saw her ad on so many of the sites. The pics are shot that way for a reason. I met up with her and she was waiting in a outfit that is slightly sexy but only saved by her huge DDs. Early 30's. Her vibe was jumpy but she relaxed a little later on. Her tummy reveals that she has indeed had kids. But all that aside, she is good lay. She does actually put in work when it is time. I will most likely see her again because she seems slightly reliable.

    Face:7.

    Body:6.

    Skills:8.

  5. #12500

    Can't vacate a charge bro

    Quote Originally Posted by JenWild  [View Original Post]
    It's not an automatic conviction in outlier counties. I can't vouch for Cook County though. Typically any type of class is part of a diversion type of sentencing program to eventually vacate a charge. At any rate, stay safe out there friends. .
    I understand what you are saying. However if you need a background completed— that crap will show up. The guy who was fired later on applied for other jobs and told me he has a hell of a time explaining the arrest to potential employers because comes up. These are for computer jobs that paid big money so you buy a quality piece of ass, and not the smashed raisins on off the expressway by Cicero ave; junkie corners as I call it.

  6. #12499

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerJack51  [View Original Post]
    Candy has just started doing car dates again. I haven't heard if Meggie is doing in or out calls at the moment. It might be a while until they are available for incall 3 sums.
    I tried contacting both numbers I see on the sites for either one of them today and had no luck. Someone picked up for Candy but it wasn't her. Meggie rang through to the textnow message. Anyone have a good way to get ahold of them? I love the whole M / D thing.

  7. #12498
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    I worked with a guy who was shit canned at work cause he was caught doing this. So I am extra extra extra careful. My cop buddies tell me this is an automatic conviction. And god help you if you get a female judge or prosecutor. Cop friends say you got to take a stupid class too.
    It's not an automatic conviction in outlier counties. I can't vouch for Cook County though. Typically any type of class is part of a diversion type of sentencing program to eventually vacate a charge. At any rate, stay safe out there friends. .

  8. #12497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    I have had a few regulars on Eros. So it is legit. Also use it when I travel.
    I seen a few girls from Eros in the past. I know cops are posting fake ads. I also went to meet a girl from private delights and cops had a sting. Now I'm a lot more careful and do my homework. If you can't find any other info about girl online I wouldn't book.

  9. #12496

    Car dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerJack51  [View Original Post]
    Candy has just started doing car dates again. I haven't heard if Meggie is doing in or out calls at the moment. It might be a while until they are available for incall 3 sums.
    What the problem with them not doing incalls? Stupid car dates is a quick way to self destruct this hobby. I did a few car dates on the west side with with street pros. It's horrible but I had to made a throat deposit.

  10. #12495

    Candy and Meggie

    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    This is very encouraging to see a mom and daughter crew doing this. The mom enjoys this career so much she is holding off retirement, so guys you better strike while the iron is hot. My grandfather, dad, and myself were all in the military. My grandfather would had been career if the western powers did not tell Germany they could not have a military following WW1. My dad was a career man from 1952 to 1974. And I myself just got my retirement from the military.
    Candy has just started doing car dates again. I haven't heard if Meggie is doing in or out calls at the moment. It might be a while until they are available for incall 3 sums.

  11. #12494

    Don't get caught

    Quote Originally Posted by JenWild  [View Original Post]
    Solicitation of a Sex Act is a Class A misdemeanor, not a felony. The penalties have been updated to not be quite as stiff, but they're still ridiculously draconian. That anyone could be charged with a crime for a consensual act between 2 adults is asinine. Here is the statute:

    http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs...eqEnd=19000000
    I worked with a guy who was shit canned at work cause he was caught doing this. So I am extra extra extra careful. My cop buddies tell me this is an automatic conviction. And god help you if you get a female judge or prosecutor. Cop friends say you got to take a stupid class too.

  12. #12493
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Ava reached out to me recently saying that she will be in town some time next week. I'm not exactly sure of all of the details but anyone interested should hit her up.

    Her Snapchat is SnapAvaXoXo.

    Her email is Avabelle1316@gmail.com.

    She didn't make any mention of her donation requirements, so the best thing is to contact her to find out. She did mention trying to be extra cautious with everything that's going on, so she may only be seeing regulars. But hey, hit her up. She is always a good time!
    I saw her around thanksgiving time last year and was blown away. Was 250 for HH but totally worth it. Best GFE I've ever had.

  13. #12492

    I didn't repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. Pictures were better than reality. We didn't click at all. Not a satisfying encounter.

  14. #12491
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    That's really optimistic. It was less than 10 years ago that IL *increased* the penalty for "patronizing a prostitute" to a class 4 felony. That includes any "touching of the sexual organs" in exchange for "anything of value" by anyone who is not your spouse. How such archaic misandrous bullshit is even enacted boggles the mind. Regardless, prohibition is supported by feminazis and the huge number of men who cape up to support them. I don't see the situation improving anytime soon.
    Solicitation of a Sex Act is a Class A misdemeanor, not a felony. The penalties have been updated to not be quite as stiff, but they're still ridiculously draconian. That anyone could be charged with a crime for a consensual act between 2 adults is asinine. Here is the statute:

    http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs...eqEnd=19000000

  15. #12490

    Great that mother and daughter are in the biz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    This is an older post, but I'm pretty sure that she's still in the business. https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/43820940/.
    This is very encouraging to see a mom and daughter crew doing this. The mom enjoys this career so much she is holding off retirement, so guys you better strike while the iron is hot. My grandfather, dad, and myself were all in the military. My grandfather would had been career if the western powers did not tell Germany they could not have a military following WW1. My dad was a career man from 1952 to 1974. And I myself just got my retirement from the military.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape