Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9953
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    I feel bad for her. She's really good girl. Just make this stuff de-criminalized already! Not hurting anyone.
    I remember a few years back trying to set up with Jess. She said she was having a fire with friends. So I called up Cindy. She was my first in the hobby. Right as I'm pulling up to the hotel. Jess hits me up. But I see Cindy in all her MILF glory. So I go with her. Is Cindy still in the game? Or what about Chloe with the cupcake on her ass?

  2. #9952

    Scam

    Yeah, pics definitely give it away, at least for me. But the real tell on this one is the fact that you can tell the text in the description is a cut / paste job all the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKEhe  [View Original Post]
    Contacted the number on the following link.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/398299466187

    Should have known it was a scam when she said 120 hh 180 hr. With that body those prices would be TGTBT. This was done through text. I had called earlier and she replied but I couldn't remember which ad was hers and she sent a pic that wasn't in the ad, so I thought maybe it was real. I asked which part of town she was in and I was given the address to a hotel on 108th, so while maybe there is a real working girl putting these ads up, I would soon learn she is probably not the one from the pics.

    I asked if she would be able to see me tomorrow, because I had, uhhh, lost enthusiasm between the time I originally contacted her and when she texted me back. She said sure. She also told me she could send me pics and videos today for a price and then take it off the bill for tomorrow. I didn't expect her to actually deduct it tomorrow, but I felt like seeing some sexy vids and pics so I sent her 30 bucks on cashapp, sent her my Snapchat name, and waited. Turns out she took the money and blocked my number. So I would put the odds of the person controlling the phone matching the person in those pictures to be around 1%.

    If anybody has evidence to the contrary, I would be interested to hear it.

  3. #9951

    Olive oil

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Yes OOJ and two accomplishes got busted for breaking and entry to a retail business. I believe she will be out this August. With her getting 3 meals a day she more than likely will put on some weight when she gets back into the game.
    Man hopefully she's buying meals too, that girl could easily use another 50 lbs. Fun girl though.

  4. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEhe  [View Original Post]
    Contacted the number on the following link.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/398299466187

    Should have known it was a scam when she said 120 hh 180 hr. With that body those prices would be TGTBT. This was done through text. I had called earlier and she replied but I couldn't remember which ad was hers and she sent a pic that wasn't in the ad, so I thought maybe it was real. I asked which part of town she was in and I was given the address to a hotel on 108th, so while maybe there is a real working girl putting these ads up, I would soon learn she is probably not the one from the pics.

    I asked if she would be able to see me tomorrow, because I had, uhhh, lost enthusiasm between the time I originally contacted her and when she texted me back. She said sure. She also told me she could send me pics and videos today for a price and then take it off the bill for tomorrow. I didn't expect her to actually deduct it tomorrow, but I felt like seeing some sexy vids and pics so I sent her 30 bucks on cashapp, sent her my Snapchat name, and waited. Turns out she took the money and blocked my number. So I would put the odds of the person controlling the phone matching the person in those pictures to be around 1%.

    If anybody has evidence to the contrary, I would be interested to hear it.
    There are reports from a week or two ago about her and that she is a scam on the Madison board. She was posting there around that time.

  5. #9949

    Blooming butterfly

    Quote Originally Posted by ShMedly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been with the blooming butterfly. I've called her but she's not in town right now.
    I would pass. I was rushed and couldn't finish after agreeing on a hour visit.

  6. #9948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Likely a total scam

    Contacted the number on the following link.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/398299466187

    Should have known it was a scam when she said 120 hh 180 hr. With that body those prices would be TGTBT. This was done through text. I had called earlier and she replied but I couldn't remember which ad was hers and she sent a pic that wasn't in the ad, so I thought maybe it was real. I asked which part of town she was in and I was given the address to a hotel on 108th, so while maybe there is a real working girl putting these ads up, I would soon learn she is probably not the one from the pics.

    I asked if she would be able to see me tomorrow, because I had, uhhh, lost enthusiasm between the time I originally contacted her and when she texted me back. She said sure. She also told me she could send me pics and videos today for a price and then take it off the bill for tomorrow. I didn't expect her to actually deduct it tomorrow, but I felt like seeing some sexy vids and pics so I sent her 30 bucks on cashapp, sent her my Snapchat name, and waited. Turns out she took the money and blocked my number. So I would put the odds of the person controlling the phone matching the person in those pictures to be around 1%.

    If anybody has evidence to the contrary, I would be interested to hear it.

  7. #9947

    Maria's daughter

    I read past reviews but couldn't find any recent reviews face pic looks cute probably will try to set up a meet and will post a review. Any information on her is appreciated.

  8. #9946

    Ooj

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Yes OOJ and two accomplishes got busted for breaking and entry to a retail business. I believe she will be out this August. With her getting 3 meals a day she more than likely will put on some weight when she gets back into the game.
    MAN! I miss her!! I will be glad when she comes home! I think I pick here up for the weekend lbvs. !!

  9. #9945

    The Chair

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her a couple of days ago. She has a new place near Miller Park. I asked her if the new place was as empty, damp, and neglected as the basement with the chair that she used before and she got offended.
    LOL that place was a dump. She seemed embarrassed by it when I was there so I have no idea why she would have gotten offended over that.

  10. #9944

    Olive Oil Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    The girls general lifestyle is what usually gets them in trouble. Drugs, theft, etc. Very seldom do the get busted for prostitution. I can't speak to OOJ's personal situation but IIRC; it was something other than hooking.
    Yes OOJ and two accomplishes got busted for breaking and entry to a retail business. I believe she will be out this August. With her getting 3 meals a day she more than likely will put on some weight when she gets back into the game.

  11. #9943
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLuver  [View Original Post]
    I feel bad for her. She's really good girl. Just make this stuff de-criminalized already! Not hurting anyone.
    The girls general lifestyle is what usually gets them in trouble. Drugs, theft, etc. Very seldom do the get busted for prostitution. I can't speak to OOJ's personal situation but IIRC; it was something other than hooking.

  12. #9942

    She is still in the game

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    Last I knew she had a new man and she was out of the game.
    I talked to her a couple of days ago. She has a new place near Miller Park. I asked her if the new place was as empty, damp, and neglected as the basement with the chair that she used before and she got offended.

  13. #9941

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/167989102755

    Met this one at SS location. Place is a dump. I should have listened to big head as soon as I saw her at the front door. Very slender with scabs. A gap separes her front teeth. She is a pleaser. Other people were in the house. Takes direction well if you stay in the mood.
    LOL I saw her, she had no interest in performing neither did I. Cut my losses before I got hard or made a mistake.

  14. #9940

    I think that's her!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    You just lay back and let me do all the work, said no prostitute, ever.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/051815442915
    Thanks man. Your way too funny. And the effort is appreciated, as said by most of us that get good service.

  15. #9939

    Oh crap. That's got to suck

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for Olive Oil Jess, you'll need to wait a while. She is a guest of the county.
    I feel bad for her. She's really good girl. Just make this stuff de-criminalized already! Not hurting anyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape