Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15391

    No details

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    After reading the reports I had JiJi on the brain so I texted and set up an appointment. I've only been to that area once to visit someone in Luna's circle. She heard me walking up the stairs and had the door open as I made it to the landing. I didn't expect her to be quite that thick but it wasn't too much. I paid upfront and after she left the room to stow it she was back quickly and started the massage. It's not the best but she keeps up the good pressure while she sits or kneels on you. She gives you her full attention the whole time. It's funny though, for all she will do she really doesn't seem to like for you to play with her kitty using your hand. I was about to be disappointed at finishing early but then came the shower. Not bad.

    Someone here said she was better looking than Nana. Well, then Nana probably doesn't make the grade.
    This doesn't really give any insight on the menu. BBBJ? CBJ only?

  2. #15390

    JiJi

    After reading the reports I had JiJi on the brain so I texted and set up an appointment. I've only been to that area once to visit someone in Luna's circle. She heard me walking up the stairs and had the door open as I made it to the landing. I didn't expect her to be quite that thick but it wasn't too much. I paid upfront and after she left the room to stow it she was back quickly and started the massage. It's not the best but she keeps up the good pressure while she sits or kneels on you. She gives you her full attention the whole time. It's funny though, for all she will do she really doesn't seem to like for you to play with her kitty using your hand. I was about to be disappointed at finishing early but then came the shower. Not bad.

    Someone here said she was better looking than Nana. Well, then Nana probably doesn't make the grade.

  3. #15389
    Totally agree. Lots of posts on the forum regarding the tipping issues with Lucy but the massage alone is worth them price of admission. Took advantage of the nuru session about 4 weeks ago and it was ok. Not great and a bit mechanical to say the least. Similar upsell for the finish which totally ruins everything. Glad to know she's still taking clients as the standard massage is top tier for sure. Stay safe out there fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart69  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is the one in the picture, a somewhat thick, solidly built and pleasant 40 something lady. Her massage technique is one of the best I have experienced, much better than a couple of CMTs that had been highly recommended to me. I had never had a nuru session before, so opted to try that. It was nice slippery fun with her sliding every part of her body over every part of mine, but not as sexy as I had hoped. She then asked for $40 for a HJ finish. That turned me off, but I was needing a finish by that time, so I offered $20 which she accepted. Then shower together to wash off all the slippery gel. Altogether not a bad experience, but I would skip the nuru option if I saw her again. I would recommend her if you want a top notch massage; otherwise, some of the other local indy Thai providers could be better value. I'm leery of any visiting Asian providers right now since so many of them seem to have connection with NYC.

  4. #15388

    JiJi

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    Please post the link of the ad and location of the apartment complex.
    It's in this thread, my friend. Just need to look.

  5. #15387

    Too true

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I felt first time I met her. She was open too more, but folks were schooling her to the review boards. She talked about partying alot in Miami and fucking randoms after the club. She was a party girl. So after beating DMV with HJ and mongers happy sucking little TITS for prices that went up. She not changing her program. It's to sweet. Leah as well. She even started charging girlfriends to use incall spot and doubles with them. One got too friendly and viv stepped in. She disappeared or jumped to FS elsewhere.

    I look at reviews and what providers do for. 6 that fake porn stars charge $$$$$ in the DMV for. Miami to Fort Lauderdale every provider BBBJ service less then $ is the norm. We have providers here that don't give head and you must apply cover that I read about.

    Viv is down to earth be eating too good too need to do more with the majority on here. I met her at spot she lived with kids when they were in school or dads house. Would think doing more to get better situation but she told me which is some 7 to 8 yrs ago. She doing 14 k a month. And go south to have her fun.

    From Cali to Asia they come to sweet sucker land of DMV.

    Because you make good $ don't give it away on service of HJ, self shower, and a lick of a nipple.
    Sadly NoVA has the rep that you can do the least and make the most $.

    Compared to the NY, FLA, PA, and even MD boards, we are sort of the laughingstock.

    I tripped to Vegas, NYC, and Tampa and found parlors that offered better service and more fun in just a few minutes of research than what's taken me years here in NoVa. I thought the pandemic would hit hard and lower prices but that doesn't seem to be the case.

  6. #15386
    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    She is a model, and I for one would gladly jump at the chance to hit that, sadly, to my knowledge she is not in the escort business. So this is clearly a scam.
    Obviously 🤣

  7. #15385

    That's Jemma Suicide

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    She is a model, and I for one would gladly jump at the chance to hit that, sadly, to my knowledge she is not in the escort business. So this is clearly a scam.

  8. #15384
    Looks like I found an old post where someone indicated that this Vivian is Alice.

    If that's the case. Recommend every one passes on this "Vivian" in Tyson's or near Tyson's.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuiote  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this Vivian?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9151179.html

    When I search this thread, I keep coming up with different Vivian's.

    Any Intel on this one?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9151179.html

  9. #15383
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I felt first time I met her. She was open too more, but folks were schooling her to the review boards. She talked about partying alot in Miami and fucking randoms after the club. She was a party girl. So after beating DMV with HJ and mongers happy sucking little TITS for prices that went up. She not changing her program. It's to sweet. Leah as well. She even started charging girlfriends to use incall spot and doubles with them. One got too friendly and viv stepped in. She disappeared or jumped to FS elsewhere.

    I look at reviews and what providers do for. 6 that fake porn stars charge $$$$$ in the DMV for. Miami to Fort Lauderdale every provider BBBJ service less then $ is the norm. We have providers here that don't give head and you must apply cover that I read about.

    Viv is down to earth be eating too good too need to do more with the majority on here. I met her at spot she lived with kids when they were in school or dads house. Would think doing more to get better situation but she told me which is some 7 to 8 yrs ago. She doing 14 k a month. And go south to have her fun.

    From Cali to Asia they come to sweet sucker land of DMV.

    Because you make good $ don't give it away on service of HJ, self shower, and a lick of a nipple.
    Well, that's depressing. Worth it to see her one tine for the $. 8?

  10. #15382

    Location and link please

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Jiji was a breath of fresh air after getting dunked into the shit tank with my previous Thai excursion.

    Appreciate the recommendation and she's definitely worth the price of admission.

    Simple text to the handler. Now there was some back an forth and I offered to pay an early morning visit. Jiji wasn't originally on the table and I got sent a picture of nana with the handler telling me her friend nana was available during the time slot I asked for and frankly I was just looking to shoot my wand so I texted that nana was ok.
    Please post the link of the ad and location of the apartment complex.

  11. #15381

    Known scammer stealing pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone running these ads with this girl's pics is a fraud, scam, or both. The pics are of a Suicide Girl and appears in ads all across the country. Best to give up hope of ever seeing this TGTBT rarity in real-life.

  12. #15380

    Too many Dummies

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp219  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I know Vivian has some posts on here, is anything ever available besides HJ?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ch...y/7192750.html
    I felt first time I met her. She was open too more, but folks were schooling her to the review boards. She talked about partying alot in Miami and fucking randoms after the club. She was a party girl. So after beating DMV with HJ and mongers happy sucking little TITS for prices that went up. She not changing her program. It's to sweet. Leah as well. She even started charging girlfriends to use incall spot and doubles with them. One got too friendly and viv stepped in. She disappeared or jumped to FS elsewhere.

    I look at reviews and what providers do for. 6 that fake porn stars charge $$$$$ in the DMV for. Miami to Fort Lauderdale every provider BBBJ service less then $ is the norm. We have providers here that don't give head and you must apply cover that I read about.

    Viv is down to earth be eating too good too need to do more with the majority on here. I met her at spot she lived with kids when they were in school or dads house. Would think doing more to get better situation but she told me which is some 7 to 8 yrs ago. She doing 14 k a month. And go south to have her fun.

    From Cali to Asia they come to sweet sucker land of DMV.

    Because you make good $ don't give it away on service of HJ, self shower, and a lick of a nipple.

  13. #15379

  14. #15378

    Sexy Vivian. Tysons

    Any reports on this Vivian?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9151179.html

    When I search this thread, I keep coming up with different Vivian's.

    Any Intel on this one?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9151179.html

  15. #15377

    Elsa wants your picture!

    Elsa requires customer:

    -Name.

    -Age.

    -Photo.

    Elsa new visiting arrive in town.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...0/9573137.html

    120/ Hand release. 160/ Top-Nude Bodyrub. 200/ B2 B or Nuru Seaweed Gel Body Slide. 200/ QV /30 min welcome.

    *Screening Request*.

    Location: Herndon, VA.

    Post I'd: 9573137.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape