Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 427 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 6404
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcherMan03  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM Mykupcake contact number? I remember they used to have a HX account but can't find it. Really want to give Belle a try this weekend. It will be greatly appreciated.
    You'll enjoy Belle, hit that twice already.

  2. #583
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #582
    Can anyone PM Mykupcake contact number? I remember they used to have a HX account but can't find it. Really want to give Belle a try this weekend. It will be greatly appreciated.

  4. #581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    I would think this group wouldn't be the only ones to go on vacation. Aren't other OC places also following the lead?
    Yes, most of them have gone on vacation. Mainly the indy girls are avail.

  5. #580
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Other Groups on Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    I would think this group wouldn't be the only ones to go on vacation. Aren't other OC places also following the lead?
    Add PrinceeGarden to the list. There are only two left in OC plus few smaller ones that still operate.

  6. #579

    Vacations

    I would think this group wouldn't be the only ones to go on vacation. Aren't other OC places also following the lead?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    FirstAsians.

    Tokyogirls.

    Stunningasians.

    Since they're all part of same org.

  7. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeT  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sujin a couple weeks ago. A little thicker but I wouldn't call her fat or chubby. Nice attitude. Boobies are nowhere a DD but a good solid C. Service was pretty standard. No CIP. Asked to pull out. What really stood out was her skin. Nicest and softest skin. I would see her again but it's kind of an expensive hour with the standard upsell for bare.
    Dropped a load bb in Sujin this week. She wasn't ecstatic about it, but wasn't complaining either. She has very nice skin, like another monger commented, nice Cs, and one hell of an ass. Very untypical of a kgirl. To maximize the ass, I insert from behind towards the end of shower. She enjoyed it, kept saying how big I was. I'm about 7", but apparently that is big? Almost came there, but had to hold until we made it to the bed. Once there, descent BBBJ, where I again turned her around to hit that ass. Slide right in and kept at it for a few. Then I had her lay down so I could stare into those eyes as I dropped a nice load. We chatted a bit, I was ready for R2, but since it was a 30 min, she said no go. But very nicely.

    I really connected with her, or maybe I was just more horny than normal. I recommend a whirl. Face is acceptable.

  8. #577

    All 3 of them will temp close on 4/11/2020 til whenever per booker.

    FirstAsians.

    Tokyogirls.

    Stunningasians.

    Since they're all part of same org.

  9. #576
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Just saw their posting, said all their ladies last day is tomorrow. I guess that's closing huh LOL. Wonder how long they'll be closing for and how many others will follow. A few places in wla already closed.
    Of course! All for PLEASURE places in Germany, Spain, Italy and Netherland where "Pay for Play" is LEGAL has completely closed. Shit. Europe shut down soccer and that is their religion and sex is secondary. I say that most will be closed and those that are operating risking themselves in many fronts: It just does not make sense to stay open for next 45-60 days.

    Do I miss the action? Of course that I do but the risk and reward paradigm is just too crazy for me.

  10. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Just saw their posting, said all their ladies last day is tomorrow. I guess that's closing huh LOL. Wonder how long they'll be closing for and how many others will follow. A few places in wla already closed.
    Maybe Yoji will come back to SD then, I missed her when she was there and was quite bummed out.

  11. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    You better hurry up-They are closing shop tomorrow due to COVID-19.
    Just saw their posting, said all their ladies last day is tomorrow. I guess that's closing huh LOL. Wonder how long they'll be closing for and how many others will follow. A few places in wla already closed.

  12. #573
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarry28  [View Original Post]
    Any extra tip for Yoji greek? How was it? Was she in to it? I've only have slipped a finger in her rear before. Have you've seen here a few times before and she felt comfortable doing Greek with you?
    You better hurry up-They are closing shop tomorrow due to COVID-19.

  13. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaBaiter  [View Original Post]
    Bbfscip, also finally got greek and dropped a 2nd load there.
    Any extra tip for Yoji greek? How was it? Was she in to it? I've only have slipped a finger in her rear before. Have you've seen here a few times before and she felt comfortable doing Greek with you?

  14. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaBaiter  [View Original Post]
    Bbfscip, also finally got greek and dropped a 2nd load there.
    Yup, back at FirstAsians HX.

  15. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by John3322  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a typical kgirl 70% similar to the photo, slender tiny chick, under 5", it was 1 hr msog, but I did have to initiate a second round.

    She took it well a lot of moaning.
    Cool, thanks a lot. I'm combing as much info as possible before nosediving into the Asian agency stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape