Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,631 to 27,645 of 41302
-
04-17-20 12:48 #13672Racist douchebag

Posts: 204You ah ight dog?
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 12:40 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 286Head game; who does it better?
Hey Gents, I'm curious to know whom among our ladies provides the best head game. SXY.
-
04-17-20 12:27 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 39Who just pays for company?
OK so I met this cute little thing near the airport. She used to stay off lane. Some of you may know her. I'm sure she's popular as an utr. But she posts some too. Not going to mention any names here but we got into a conversation about how much $ she makes and most of the time doesn't fuck or suck any of you. Really? Which one of you out there are paying she claims 100-200 and more for dates and aren't these girls? Lmao. What she claims. I saw her for 100 and we chilled and drank for a couple hours AFTER we did the nasty. Total contradiction. And I abused tf out of her pretty little pussy too. But as always. . YMMV. Just wondering I guess. Pm me for details.
-
04-17-20 12:06 #13669Senior Member

Posts: 444Post something that's "largely argumentative", "accuses a provider of having an STD", or something that otherwise "constitutes a complete waste of bandwidth", and you'll get their attention.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 12:05 #13668Senior Member

Posts: 85My comment has nothing at all to do with racism. It has to do with the fact that the provider in question is on video getting barebacked by a dude who's been out there barebacking these providers all over town. I don't care what color he is, I'm not going where he's been for health and safety reasons. So chill with your assumptions, bro.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 11:22 #13667Senior Member

Posts: 302This.
So what is it? You guys just feel brazen now with your racism huh?
Originally Posted by JaxBullDawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 09:41 #13666Regular Member

Posts: 4New poster
Long time reader finally joined, have seen all the locals from one time or another. Just decided to finally join and try to be interactive.
-
04-17-20 07:59 #13665Senior Member

Posts: 561Hey FlintFred 201
Nothing more annoying then wasting my time responding to a private msg and the requester mail box is full!
WTF, you can have 200 msgs! Hit me up when you make space.
-
04-17-20 07:58 #13664Senior Member

Posts: 109Ymmv
I can only say based on my experience, but she's a great provider. Body isn't great, but absolutely knows her way around a smash piece. If you haven't tried, reach out politely and see if she's available. I'd say there's an 80% you'll enjoy and want to repeat. 95% chance She'll squirt all over you.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 07:44 #13663Senior Member

Posts: 561Responded on 13th at 5:15
Yah she pulls her add all the time.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
I did respond, will send again.
-
04-17-20 06:43 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 1247She's Good
The adjoining room belongs to Becky, the black cock sucker that advertises with her. I've seen them both several times now, in both rooms. They kinda look out for one another. I don't think there was any intention of a dash, but it's great that you didn't let your senses down because you truly never know what could happen.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 05:25 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 56Anastasia
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/815034536316
Comms were good. Looks better in person. Pleasant. Everything was covered. Dream was good. Room was clean and she was coherent. Reasonable and would repeat.
-
04-17-20 00:25 #13660Senior Member

Posts: 144Any info
Has anyone seen this one? TIA.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/515154239173
-
04-16-20 23:58 #13659Senior Member

Posts: 302Admin
Been looking for a way to contact you privately. Cannot find. Please message me sir.
-
04-16-20 22:26 #13658Senior Member

Posts: 324Little Jimmy 😆
Seems as though little Jimmy has some deep seeded insecurities and feels threatened by someone with the actual ability to be deep throated. -F904.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





