Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 32172
-
04-17-20 17:51 #15387Senior Member

Posts: 477Too true
Sadly NoVA has the rep that you can do the least and make the most $.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
Compared to the NY, FLA, PA, and even MD boards, we are sort of the laughingstock.
I tripped to Vegas, NYC, and Tampa and found parlors that offered better service and more fun in just a few minutes of research than what's taken me years here in NoVa. I thought the pandemic would hit hard and lower prices but that doesn't seem to be the case.
-
04-17-20 17:08 #15386Senior Member

Posts: 647Obviously 🤣
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 16:55 #15385Senior Member

Posts: 477That's Jemma Suicide
She is a model, and I for one would gladly jump at the chance to hit that, sadly, to my knowledge she is not in the escort business. So this is clearly a scam.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 15:33 #15384Senior Member

Posts: 176Looks like I found an old post where someone indicated that this Vivian is Alice.
If that's the case. Recommend every one passes on this "Vivian" in Tyson's or near Tyson's.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 13:34 #15383Senior Member

Posts: 30Well, that's depressing. Worth it to see her one tine for the $. 8?
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 13:30 #15382Senior Member

Posts: 43Location and link please
Please post the link of the ad and location of the apartment complex.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 12:59 #15381Senior Member

Posts: 560Known scammer stealing pics
Anyone running these ads with this girl's pics is a fraud, scam, or both. The pics are of a Suicide Girl and appears in ads all across the country. Best to give up hope of ever seeing this TGTBT rarity in real-life.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 12:41 #15380Senior Member

Posts: 976Too many Dummies
I felt first time I met her. She was open too more, but folks were schooling her to the review boards. She talked about partying alot in Miami and fucking randoms after the club. She was a party girl. So after beating DMV with HJ and mongers happy sucking little TITS for prices that went up. She not changing her program. It's to sweet. Leah as well. She even started charging girlfriends to use incall spot and doubles with them. One got too friendly and viv stepped in. She disappeared or jumped to FS elsewhere.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
I look at reviews and what providers do for. 6 that fake porn stars charge $$$$$ in the DMV for. Miami to Fort Lauderdale every provider BBBJ service less then $ is the norm. We have providers here that don't give head and you must apply cover that I read about.
Viv is down to earth be eating too good too need to do more with the majority on here. I met her at spot she lived with kids when they were in school or dads house. Would think doing more to get better situation but she told me which is some 7 to 8 yrs ago. She doing 14 k a month. And go south to have her fun.
From Cali to Asia they come to sweet sucker land of DMV.
Because you make good $ don't give it away on service of HJ, self shower, and a lick of a nipple.
-
04-17-20 12:08 #15379Senior Member

Posts: 647Please
-
04-17-20 11:21 #15378Senior Member

Posts: 176Sexy Vivian. Tysons
Any reports on this Vivian?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9151179.html
When I search this thread, I keep coming up with different Vivian's.
Any Intel on this one?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9151179.html
-
04-17-20 11:15 #15377Regular Member

Posts: 13Elsa wants your picture!
Elsa requires customer:
-Name.
-Age.
-Photo.
Elsa new visiting arrive in town.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...0/9573137.html
120/ Hand release. 160/ Top-Nude Bodyrub. 200/ B2 B or Nuru Seaweed Gel Body Slide. 200/ QV /30 min welcome.
*Screening Request*.
Location: Herndon, VA.
Post I'd: 9573137.
-
04-17-20 08:23 #15376Senior Member

Posts: 560Odd setup
There are many women working out of the same apartment complex. Luna, Lita, Cherry, JiJi, NaNa Bena etc. There are also a few that just do FS no massage. Surprisingly they don't all work for the same handler Luna told me. If you see them ask them for their personal number. Then you can negotiate prices and service the next time.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 23:53 #15375Senior Member

Posts: 30Vivian
Any info on this one? I know Vivian has some posts on here, is anything ever available besides HJ?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ch...y/7192750.html
-
04-16-20 21:43 #15374Senior Member

Posts: 1482Good for you
Sometimes we get a bad rep for sticking by our standards, but we all should. There are a lot of heralded Thai providers in NOVA that earn high praise, but I cannot see paying upwards of. 5 for a tug. First off, the viagra cost me $30 bucks so for a $150 hand job with boobs it's pushing $180. PG is much more reasonable.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 21:25 #15373Senior Member

Posts: 477Ymmv
Thai candy I only saw once. It was a good experience, for me. She told me up front she only offers HJ but there was never much of a negotiation to get her topless and we had good conversation / chemistry. But there's a magnitude of mongers who state they had a terrible experience. So, judging by how my night went, it's painfully clear I rolled a 1 on my D20 and critically failed. It happens. But yeah I will NEVER pay $ on top of $. 2 for a HE and neither should anybody else.
Originally Posted by Hwr02
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




