Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,921 to 22,935 of 37368
-
04-17-20 17:22 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 491Not the same
Different Winter. The one talked about here does not advertise.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-17-20 17:21 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 316No. This Winter does not advertise on STG.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 17:03 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 510Is this the winter who advertises on stg constantly and only does outcall? I assumed it was but my soidey senses tell me they are notThe same.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 16:50 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 425https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/48966595/
Any info on this one?
-
04-17-20 16:35 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 316Winter
Just heard from Winter. She is back in Prince George. She is available this weekend. She had some issues which are the reasons for not contacting all who called / texted her. She's trying to arrange for a room. Please be kind and respectful to her.
-
04-17-20 15:14 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 369Are you talking about Lola with all the tattoos? I think she and Barbie have been trying to leave for a little while, and it's possible they may have done so today. I don't discourage you to keep trying, though.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 14:45 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 510Head dr
Aftet hours and hours of wasted time I ended up seeing the head doctor. I can't remember her name but I will get it when I go see her again. She was a cool chick and she looked much better in person. Had top notch oral skills and worked really hard.
And long to make me happy. Definitely was all about me. I AM going back.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/660015974341
-
04-17-20 14:24 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 510I can't get milk marie to respond to me. I've tried 5 times using 2 different numbers. Lola is tge same way. Speaking of- have any of yiu seen her. I like her pics alot.
Originally Posted by TlgrmForMonger
[View Original Post]
While im posting wotld someone please send md vets number. Im in her sweet spot. Aka an old man
-
04-17-20 14:18 #14440Regular Member

Posts: 3Baby red?
Has anyone had any experience with her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/698591242326
-
04-17-20 09:54 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 1084As far as I know Misty is on vacation. Would love to catch up with her again. As far as Kat, if this is the same person as Monique (also goes by Kate), she's staying back near Chester and has been asking for company. This is the small brunette that used to stay by Hooters but had been in the hospital for months with a leg infection.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 09:38 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 491Scam
Could this one make it any more obvious that it is a scam? Too bad, I liked the photos.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/481240185834
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-17-20 09:22 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 353Violet
Had a dream about violet Wednesday morning. I've seen her a few times but well over a year ago. Of course she wasn't ready when I arrived but waited in the room for her. She is looking worn down and visit was so so, but there are much better options out there IMHO. I wouldn't waste your time.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/452234021444
-
04-17-20 08:50 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 369I saw her this past weekend. Texting can be a little slow with her sometimes, but I happened to reach out while she was available with phone-in-hand and was able to set something up within the hour.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-20 07:36 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 376Kryss
I haven't had any luck lately, I've been trying to catch up for two weeks. Usually when I reach out it's very late before she responds or the next day, or no response at all. I can only guess since school is out it hard for her to get some free time. Just wondering if anyone else has seen her or is having the same issue.
-
04-17-20 06:15 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 254Visited the Vet
Thank you Hope1945 for sharing her number. I saw her yesterday and I agree her DDs are awesome as are her BJ Skills. I told her I wanted slow, sensual and unrushed and that's what I got. I had a great time with her and even though she is a little over an hour from me, I will repeat soon!
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




