Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21036

    Just look

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me a list of places that are open? Having a really hard time finding any. Thanks.
    Do some more research.

  2. #21035

    Amp

    Can someone pm me a list of places that are open? Having a really hard time finding any. Thanks.

  3. #21034
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    I did texted her this afternoon, and like Slammer said, she's not open until at least end of the month. Those that have seen her in the past, have you guys tried to text her again? Maybe she'll "open" for you regulars?

    Thank you for those replies. I just totally forgot the 714 in her sn LOL. Did found out her IG last night after logged in again, weird.
    I work in that area an drive by ever day she hasn't been open for aleast 2 weeks.

  4. #21033
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    She's not open.
    I did texted her this afternoon, and like Slammer said, she's not open until at least end of the month. Those that have seen her in the past, have you guys tried to text her again? Maybe she'll "open" for you regulars?

    Thank you for those replies. I just totally forgot the 714 in her sn LOL. Did found out her IG last night after logged in again, weird.

  5. #21032
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Kiki at Health Beauty spa is so fine. She is South American from my best guess, like a dark Brazilian or something like that (kind of in between black and latina).

    She's tall, slim, with an insane natural ass and huge implants that look good. Face is cute too.

    It was only 40 min long instead of an hour, but it was B2B the whole time back and front. Great energy. It was the first time I ever finished in Russian. Usually its not enough sensation, but her tits were so big and round that it felt like grabbing her ass and doing the real thing. They felt so good.

    There aren't too many stacked providers available right now so I'm glad I got lucky.
    What are the cross streets for Health Beauty Spa? Rubmaps is down, which is making it harder to figure out where this place is. I tried searching this thread but didn't have luck there either.

  6. #21031
    Quote Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove  [View Original Post]
    Her IG is still active. You just need to add 714 at the end. Don't know if she is open. It would be UTR, if she is. But her phone number is on her IG.
    She's not open.

  7. #21030

    Detox spot: Former Golden

    I just looked up detox Spot on the maps app. Is this the same office where Golden Day Spa, or something like that, use to be? Golden was my top 5 ATF for Koreans! I'd get warmed up at The old Guangzhou cafe around the corner.

  8. #21029

    Places that are open?

    Hey guys can someone shoot me over a list in PM with places that are open? I'd greatly appreciate!

  9. #21028
    Is the Little Beauty Center Lin the same Lin that used to be in Lake Forest?

  10. #21027

    714

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    With this lock down going on, I can't find a place for a haircut. I remember Michelle from this barberwaxingqueen, anyone know her contact or if she is open? Saw her ig in the past but never pull the trigger to visit. Can't seem to find her info now.
    Her IG is still active. You just need to add 714 at the end. Don't know if she is open. It would be UTR, if she is. But her phone number is on her IG.

  11. #21026
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    Never stay with fake pics. Just turn around and walk away.
    No guilt. She used fake pics to scam you.
    Ask her a question you know she will say "no" to and walk out. Then it's her fault. Can you do dbl anal? Do you have slimfast? Do you have a little sister? Do you take Obama care?

  12. #21025

    End this lockdown!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    With this lock down going on, I can't find a place for a haircut. I remember Michelle from this barberwaxingqueen, anyone know her contact or if she is open? Saw her ig in the past but never pull the trigger to visit. Can't seem to find her info now.
    Yeah I need a Hair cut and HE!

  13. #21024
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    With this lock down going on, I can't find a place for a haircut. I remember Michelle from this barberwaxingqueen, anyone know her contact or if she is open? Saw her ig in the past but never pull the trigger to visit. Can't seem to find her info now.
    Michell has a IG? What's her handle there?

  14. #21023
    [QUOTE=NoClue02;4746128]With this lock down going on, I can't find a place for a haircut. I remember Michelle from this barberwaxingqueen, anyone know her contact or if she is open? Saw her ig in the past but never pull the trigger to visit. Can't seem to find her info now.[/QUOTEhttps://www.instagram.com/barberwaxingqueen714/ Called her a long time ago, think she doesn't pick up if you block your number. Think she works at a place on Tustin, but can't for the life of me remember the exact address sorry. Think it's in Orange though.

    If you need a haircut badly, another Viet place is The Little Beauty Center. They do offer extras, see a previous post of mine for specific details. Last time I went was before everything got shut down, Lin told me that there was a new young chick who worked there who mainly did pedicures, not sure if she does haircut. But they do do haircuts over there, I'd call just to be sure they're open as I think they should be ok with appointments.

  15. #21022

    Barberwaxingqueen

    With this lock down going on, I can't find a place for a haircut. I remember Michelle from this barberwaxingqueen, anyone know her contact or if she is open? Saw her ig in the past but never pull the trigger to visit. Can't seem to find her info now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape