Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 970 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 1020 1070 1470 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 23445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8910
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific419  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the girl he is talking about and had no problems. She has a duo partner that is legit as well.
    I don't care if these girls are your best friend, when they buy the candy on credit and aren't getting the business they're use to, they WILL do whatever it takes to pay their supplier. I know blonde Jessi had a bounty on her head from one of her suppliers, that's why she got weird and moved around so much at the end. Her service was still good but she was paranoid as hell. I promise you that business is not nearly as good as it was before those virus hit. So just be safe and read posts from other cities, these girls are getting desperate.

    Be safe Jon.

  2. #8909

    Christina

    Saw Christina recently and enjoyed my time. Safe incall place. Not a hotel. Started off with a good body to body massage using some heated coconut oil. Not a bad way to start and get the engine revved up. Gave a decent BBBJ but no attention to the boys. As an added surprise, she asked if I was ready to go and then she laid on her back. BB with no questions asked. Had her go on all fours and finished on the small of her back. Have to say the BB was certainly an unexpected bonus and the experience overall was very good. She's a good looking girl with a nice body. No baby damage whatsoever. Most importantly, she was nice, coherent, and could carry on a decent conversation. Will definitely repeat. Melissa is her roommate but kept to herself. The deed took place in a separate bedroom.

  3. #8908
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmm  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Maybe a sting?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...r/645873435402

    Kind of interested but not sure about incall location.
    I saw here about a year ago. House was crazy messy like a pot of food on the living room table messy. But I still went through with it. Head was good. Cooch was OK too. Ran me about. 5.

  4. #8907
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that! I wasn't aware of the new ad.

  5. #8906

    Beautiful Sexy Smart Provider Robbery

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...n/853654285571

    Hey everyone, I was robbed by this provider. She invited me into her apt and then had me sit down on couch. Ten minutes later, what seems like a fake, an angry male partner comes and started shouting telling me to get out.

    I would avoid this provider at all costs. Luckily I was able to run away with all my belongings except donation of. 60.

    Be careful.

  6. #8905
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Dude, this post is useless without a link, name or pic.
    I just saw her about a week ago and really is not that bad. There are much worse, I had a decent experience with her, Very self-conscious about that flat tire.


    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/specials-extended-due-to-coron/921992114111

  7. #8904
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlHenry  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys been in touch with Tori lately? I finally have some time to schedule with her but her phone has been ringing to voicemail the past few days.
    Try her new number? https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...n/325967510993.

  8. #8903
    Quote Originally Posted by Kornel  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't see this woman. She is a rip off. Plus she always hides her left boob because her implant had a blow out and now sags and is 2 sizes smaller than her other one.
    Dude, this post is useless without a link, name or pic.

  9. #8902

    Brylee

    Gents:

    I found myself in your fine city today as I am disregarding DimWhitmer's Stay at Home Order. Between errands, I decided to find a new hat for junior. A looked at the reports here and at the STG ads. My first choice was Jalene Jean due to a recent favorable report. I made contact initial contact with her late this morning. Everything seemed a go although communication was spotty. I arrived at her apartment at the designated time only to be ghosted. Ah well, YMMV.

    Next on the list was Brylee. She was responsive, communication was good, so I decided to go for it. I arrived at her incall early this afternoon. She is in a small notel just over the border in Michigan. She opened the door and welcomed me into a dimlit room. She looked decent, like the pics, but with some additional mileage. She was coherent and straightforward although there was some small evidence of candy usage. I had asked for the half hour via text, but when I arrived she shortened it to a short stay as she had another guest coming in like 25 minutes. Actually, she did me a favor and saved me money by doing this. LOL. It was a good reminder to me that 99% of these hoes aren't worth more than a short stay. Anywho, we proceeded to disrobe and start with some BBBJ. I give her a C in this category. Technique was not bad, she gave some minor attention to the boys, but it is clear she is just trying to get you off as quick as possible. That's ok....I summoned my inner whisky dick powers and just let her go at it while I played with her vagheen. Regarding the vagheen, she has quite a furburger going for those that like that. I'm not talking monster Bush....More like an 80's Bush. Kind of reminded me of a girlfriend 30 years or so ago. After awhile we moved on to covered FS. We cycled through mish, K9, then back to mish. I give her a B- in this category.the vagheen was nice, but she couldn't take much of a pounding and the experience itself was not at all GFE. I ended up finishing between her tits with a nice pearl necklace. Luckily she caught me in a good mood and I did her and her next guest a favor by not administering the JD Signature Facial Blast. I didn't inquire about Canadian as that's just not my bag; although her asshole did look as if it could take some sausage. Oh, and she is pic / video friendly. I filmed most of the action with the promise not to share..... Sorry fellas. I paid $70 for this adventure and welcomed yet another lass to the club. To conclude, I would repeat only if in need without other options. She is a decent cum dumpster and was certainly worthy of my semen, but that's about it.

    Have a Corona, a Lime, and stay safe!

    JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  10. #8901

    Alixx from Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific419  [View Original Post]
    Alix or Alixx is from Jackson. Different girl. Alix from Jackson is older.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alix-escort-jackson-430527
    Sad to read this post, I was hoping to see her this summer. She looked like a fun lady!

    Lucky D531.

  11. #8900

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    She was working out of the point at the time, but it's the same lady. She showed up in the booking report 2 or 3 times, and then was posting an ad with a photo of a negative test result
    Most definitely not the same.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/308338965027

  12. #8899
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauda1978  [View Original Post]
    Dear Colleagues:

    Events like the one listed below (from Toledo Skip the Games Site) scare me to death!

    THIS GIRL IS A ROBBER. 2 MEN WITH GUNS CAME THE BATHROOM 27 years.

    It's too bad that a young lady with much to offer, has obviuosly gotten in far above her head! Be careful gentlemen!

    Stay Safe,

    Lauda.
    I've seen the girl he is talking about and had no problems. She has a duo partner that is legit as well.

  13. #8898
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniStroke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a run in with Jenna yet trying to find out if she's legit really want to try her.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...a/237612403960
    126 lbs? More like 156 lbs!

  14. #8897
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific419  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go bb with that one.

  15. #8896

    Caution!

    Dear Colleagues:

    Events like the one listed below (from Toledo Skip the Games Site) scare me to death!

    THIS GIRL IS A ROBBER. 2 MEN WITH GUNS CAME THE BATHROOM 27 years.

    It's too bad that a young lady with much to offer, has obviuosly gotten in far above her head! Be careful gentlemen!

    Stay Safe,

    Lauda.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape