Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 35478
-
04-17-20 11:05 #28263Regular Member

Posts: 2Isa
I met up with Isa recently near WalMart by Oak Ridge. She is a little older. Late 40's but really sexy, nice body, and open to just about anything. Great attitude. I will be seeing her again soon, and I have her number for contributing members.
-
04-16-20 19:45 #28262Senior Member

Posts: 376Dead
Nothing special out there Only rip off artist. But I have been only going out around 5 am. Day time Afternoon times may be different. Pornhub time LOL.
-
04-16-20 11:36 #28261Senior Member

Posts: 472I wanted to help with the current drought on the streets, but it's necessary to discontinue sharing Mimi's digits because the overwhelming response has her phone blowing up. She needs to save some time for me and have a little time for sleep too. If things change then she'll post again.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 09:57 #28260Senior Member

Posts: 206Last few days.
Been up and down the trail a lot. I will say for sure but I have never seen so much LE before in my life. They are literally everywhere. Luckily I have a bunch of phone numbers and was able to secure some good action. Victoria has always gives a great head job. Lauren was looking a little rough and definitely just finished consuming some candy however she does give an amazing BJ. I have seen Liz three times in the last three days and she's just a pleasure in every way. Found some random woman in the street named Blondie. Definitely older but not bad. Would not repeat however. I've been looking everywhere for Barbi and just can't find her. I'm hoping she's not with her uncle right now. Good luck out there gentleman. LE has every right to pull you over to ask what you were doing outside and I am strongly telling you that they are everywhere right now on the trail.
-
04-16-20 09:51 #28259Senior Member

Posts: 206It's been tough for sure. I've been out the last three days but I've managed to score every day. Luckily I have Liz's phone number. She is an absolute gem.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 09:51 #28258Senior Member

Posts: 206Nikki. Complete waste. Heads up
Someone was really talking up a woman named Nikki. Well I contacted her and went to go pick her up this morning. She lives in quite possibly the most disgusting trailer park I have ever seen in my life. However with that being said I waited across the street in my car. The woman that came walking out was probably in her 50's, very fat and extremely disgusting looking. Phone number ends in 8872. So if anybody else get suckered into trying to see this woman please do not waste your time or effort unless you like extremely disgusting looking women. I've been around the trail for years and this was the absolute bottom of the barrel I have ever seen. Just a warning to all my fellow mongers.
-
04-16-20 08:54 #28257Regular Member

Posts: 23Mimi
She's been busted for H.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 08:24 #28256Senior Member

Posts: 373Slow morning
Went out for a look on obt to see what's yo ut and about I think I saw Chloe walking not a 100 percent sure caise I didn't see that face but I remember those thick Athletic tan legs couldn't stop when I hit a you she was gone kept on going saw this big booty fat BSW under the i4 bridge figure why not stop she hop in said she need a ride to her house was on my way when she asked I'd I date I said of course but tough times sorry not really looking she beg for a couple minutes and said she had a sick child at home. Yeah sure I said show me a pic but of course she lost her phone told her ill do. 2 for bbj she agreed went to candy house by holden parked in back she said it was her people place and they wasn't home sure I had my 40 glock on me so wasn't tripping she let me facefuck her for a good 5 minutes til she started to gag and almost throw up in my car she open the door and spit it out while throwing up outside my car she was bent over so I told her I wanted to finish pulled down her leggings and proceeded to go to Greece she moan at 1st but took it like a champ told her to get down she followed and I unleashed on her face told her to swallow but she only got alil ended up tipping. 05 cause she took listen and let me get Greece without fighting really left her at the candy shop and woke up well refreshed.
Would repeat if I saw her again didn't get name but she did seem new cause never once did she up sell for Greece or the bbjws.
-
04-15-20 22:17 #28255Regular Member

Posts: 323rd and Nashville
Anyone ever monger here? I always see SW's here on my way to work.
-
04-15-20 17:05 #28254Senior Member

Posts: 633Anyone out
I'm driving around but don't see anyone on the trail.
-
04-15-20 14:52 #28253Senior Member

Posts: 472Mimi
It's time to share the wealth. I ran into Mimi two months ago and she's an excellent very low volume provider but she wants a few more clients.
She works for money, she's not working to supply a candy habit. She's been around for years but few people ever have the opportunity to see her. She had 1 review in 2019 and one in 2017 and a couple in 2016. She's a sweet girl with a great spinner body. You will never see track marks on this girl! No attitude and even the first date ended with a kiss on the lips. Her performance was excellent.
I've got numbers for contributing seniors and I do check.
-
04-15-20 11:53 #28252Senior Member

Posts: 784Attitude
Personally, that's how I like them. With an attitude. And especially the ones that put up a good fight like Bianca & KiKi. LOL.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
04-15-20 08:09 #28251Senior Member

Posts: 472She's back from NYC. She wanted to see me yesterday.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 08:05 #28250Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro. Have you seen this one? So good. So fuckin' good! No PMs cause she's in NYC.
Missionary Man.
-
04-14-20 13:53 #28249Senior Member

Posts: 151Sweet
Sweet where she located?
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






