Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,661 to 27,675 of 41297
-
04-16-20 10:57 #13637Senior Member

Posts: 134That has not been my experience with Ms. Kandy. Interesting.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 10:06 #13636Senior Member

Posts: 42Bryar Rose
Hope everyone is safe. Our ladies are struggling. My goto Bryar is still available. Clean, safe incall location in Mandarin.
And you're going to probably get a little extra time.
Take some Jamison if your first visit. She will want to talk and get to know you while catching a buzz.
In my dream, she asks me to get comfortable in her bed. She undresses and starts giving me a massage. I feel her kitty get wetter and wetter as she's straddling me and rubbing my shoulders.
Whisper to flip and some massaging of the chest. Seldom done these days it seems. Tough to say what's better. This dream was the longer BBBJ. Boys were all happy bc the mic skills are top notch.
A little reverse cg with her usings a vibrator and you're going to get soaked. After that she will beg you to destroy kitty.
Take care of her and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Be safe, mongers.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sweet-br...onville-642804#erotic.
-
04-16-20 09:56 #13635Senior Member

Posts: 85I missed that I guess. I'll be staying away if that's the case.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 09:06 #13634Senior Member

Posts: 316Kendall Lydia Gigi
Anyone have any info to share on the below? Kendall seems to be posting heavy but am a little leery on the games ex-strippers play. PM is fine. Thanks in advance!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/743464470299
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/710289481028
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1738845
-
04-16-20 05:29 #13633Senior Member

Posts: 96Anastasia
She looks better than her pics, slender 26-28 yo and 5'6". Service CBJ, CFS, Greek (+40) limited sideways. No complaints but not amazing either, something was missing. I would repeat but only quick (60).
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/815034536316
-
04-16-20 04:21 #13632Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Depends on who, or what you ask, doesn't it?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 23:46 #13631Senior Member

Posts: 55She is very legit and chill. Everything covered so no BBBJ but good technique to over come it. I had to do it, got to knock that off my bucket list.
Originally Posted by ThatNormalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 22:54 #13630Regular Member

Posts: 7Dakota Breez
She quoted $500 an hour, outcall.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 21:05 #13629Senior Member

Posts: 250Kandy in Arlington has a terrible attitude.
I had a dream I met with Kandy in Arlington. The dream started with a terrible BBBJ. I was giving her directions during the BBBJ and she kept catching an attitude. I told her to deepthroat and she said, I don't do all that. I am on the bigger side of things so I let it slide. After the BBBJ, We went to mish. During mish I started to smell a fish smell and got turned off. I opted out for a hh for 120 mario coins just to be rushed by this woman. I didn't want to cause a scene because of the lurkers outside the hotel. I stayed calm and left the donation and went home. She's overrated and was a waste of 120 mario coins. The attitude she has is disgusting. And that smelly vagina was the last straw for me. She's definitely on my do not see list. Those pics are very deceiving too. She has alot of baby damage, Which she tries to hide with angles. Do not be fooled fellas.
-
04-15-20 20:14 #13628Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Taylor
I've never seen Nikki in the link, but I did see Taylor who was formerly known as Solice. I submitted a ripoff report about her.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-15-20 19:56 #13627Senior Member

Posts: 708Good Advice. Taylor is pretty nice looking to me, but follow This advice. Same for Taylor's on again off again girlfriend Allie. Just avoid all associations.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 19:54 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 708NAW, I'm short on info for this one.
Originally Posted by ThatNormalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 19:53 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah that's Maranda. I've visited her once or twice (wow I just realized it was about two years ago). She was not a complete dead fish, but we might have hit it off a little bit on a personality level and might have let me get away with more than she normally would. She is pretty hot like a buxom 50's pin up model. But I can believe you report seems like it would be accurate of her on a normal bases. I think she stopped taking my appointments. I do not recall. If I hear better reports and she is actually ""IN TOWN" I could possibly try it again. But maybe not.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 18:01 #13624Senior Member

Posts: 1170Options
Is the short bus without the helmet an option?
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 17:46 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 324Nikki / Taylor
My advice would be to stay away from Nikki / Taylor and anyone she associates with. Bad news, bad news, bad news. -F904.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





