Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,141 to 22,155 of 30797
-
04-16-20 10:56 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 619[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
04-16-20 09:08 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 260Deposit
HAHAHA. That's the funniest post evah.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 03:50 #8655Regular Member

Posts: 14I look other places
I also browse escort babylon, escort index, city guide, adult look, several other sites. I don't go to places like Eros or Sugar Babes because I'm not really that rich.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 03:27 #8654Regular Member

Posts: 19Are they legit?
-
04-16-20 02:41 #8653Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
04-15-20 22:59 #8652Senior Member

Posts: 546Misleading Pics
Because the above, I now do SugarBabes exclusively. It not perfect but at least you get pussies that fresh. LOL. Students etc.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 22:56 #8651Senior Member

Posts: 263Fake/Misleading Pics
Dude, if that's your thing, and believe me I ain't mad at ya, then STG might be the wrong place to be looking. Most of the time you won't recognize, or will be disappointed by, what is on the other side when that door opens because most of these providers use either old, doctored, flattering or outright fake pics.
Originally Posted by WarHammer
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 18:50 #8650Senior Member

Posts: 574CashApp
I do use CashApp for the actual payment because it uses the username. So now I don't carry cash. After the deed and right infront of her, do the transfer. These are with SugarBabes only. I do not partake in the deposit business.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 18:16 #8649Regular Member

Posts: 14Yeah well,
I'm still kinda learning how to figure out fake ads, this wasn't such an issue in the backpage days. But the thing is if I am paying my $$$ for it, I'm not going to be messn with fatties, grannies, midgets, or uggos. I'm going to be very selective.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 17:56 #8648Senior Member

Posts: 1301I think cashapp will work for you. AFAIK cashapp sends only your username to the other person. There is information the app requests from you and some banks are tougher to use with it than others. I'd steer clear of paypal and venmo since I think both have invoicing. Google pay should also be a no go since the big G has tons of info on all of us. Honestly the best thing you can do is buy a gift card and send them the number if you want to stay anonymous.
Originally Posted by Rdudreaming
[View Original Post]
My best advise to you is to send nothing. Of course they're asking you for money but how many are hitting you up to just offer a BJ or sex for nothing? The reality is you're going to be giving them somthing for nothing which will set a bad standard. So far we're still allowed to leave our homes. If for some reason you want to part with cash but not risk sex then I'd say to meet her somewhere public and hand over the cash. But again I'd strongly advise against you giving someting for nothing. I've done htis for a while and can remember less than a dozen who were actually good about taking care of me later and whatnot.
-
04-15-20 17:38 #8647Senior Member

Posts: 657You should have told her that you would gladly let her kick your ass but that you would require a deposit first so that you would know she was serious.
Originally Posted by Johnny6722
[View Original Post]
RBD out.
-
04-15-20 15:45 #8646Banned Member

Posts: 103Over the winter I arranged a time with one of these BS deposit girls. She gave me address, went to lobby and texted I wae there. She told me she needed a deposit before giving me room number. I asked why, she said to make sure I was serious. I asked how being there wasn't serious enough and got the its for my protection BS.
Originally Posted by SkippyPop
[View Original Post]
Told her to fuck off. She got mad and threatened to kick my ass, LOL. Told her I would wait for her and her pimp but no one showed.
No legit provider will ask for. Deposit.
-
04-15-20 13:56 #8645Senior Member

Posts: 157Cash
This is a straight Cash business. If they want a deposit they can have it in cash when I arrive. Never give out your personal info. We all have a life outside of the hobby and it only takes one unpaid bill or demon to turn a chic into a nightmare of having our info. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 12:48 #8644Senior Member

Posts: 1651Trying times
Ask yourself. Are there other more deserving people who may need and appreciate your generosity in these times?
Originally Posted by Rdudreaming
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 12:03 #8643Banned Member

Posts: 75MILF / Amy / Darby MILF
Met up with Amy, name not on ad but that's what she goes by, this morning. Quoted me 80/100/150. I was going in with low expectations after reading some reviews of her. Had a great time with her though. She looks like her pics, maybe a little skinnier, but good shape for her age. No sign of drugs to me, probably the nicest provider I've met so far and it felt like she actually wanted me there. Started DFK with her working her way down my chest. Great BBBJ with lots of tongue. Put on the condom and rode me CG and she was really getting into it. I usually can't feel anything in a condom, but she was tight and had me cumming within a minute or two. She was good with multiple pops, but I didn't have the energy.
PM me if you have any questions, but I'd recommend based on my experience and will repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/029364424945









Reply With Quote





