Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 26413
-
04-16-20 14:03 #9913Senior Member

Posts: 656She is a nut.
She engages well in communication at times. She has ghosted me before. Stubbornness took over common sense. I tried again until I visited her. Flaky, weird, smelly and rushed. Stay away but as always you may experience a total different adventure. Mine was disastrous though!
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 13:22 #9912Regular Member

Posts: 7Identical phone numbers
I like the one with big tits. Go with door number 2.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 13:11 #9911Senior Member

Posts: 108Don't rush
Be careful with this one. She use to go by Jamie. Just search the forum and you will find plenty of reasons to give you pause.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
As always YMMV. Happy Hunting.
-
04-16-20 12:01 #9910Senior Member

Posts: 748Can't wait to hear the experience (s) on these. Let us know any details you can pass on.
Originally Posted by PhantomMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 12:00 #9909Senior Member

Posts: 748Go and report back
She's on the Southside near me. Go and report back. Had good text back and forth yesterday but I couldn't make it out (stupid safe at home). She's so close and I know she gets mixed reviews so wondering what she's like currently.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 09:40 #9908Senior Member

Posts: 246Northpoint
Called her up yesterday afternoon. Talked for a bit, she seemed really down to earth and nice. Made an evening appointment. I was really looking forward to it. She said she would call an hour before my appointment time, but nothing. Got in the car and headed to Green Bay. 10 minutes before my appointment time, she says she's running behind, and how late is too late. I made a suggestion, no response, asked what she had in mind, no response. Went home, extremely disappointed.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 03:24 #9907Senior Member

Posts: 299They were $20 bills. We had received over $100 in one night and it was a secret service agent I had to speak to.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 02:10 #9906Regular Member

Posts: 8She's great. Answers texts. Clean. Can hold a conversation about things 20 years old talk about. Everything covered. A little expensive. Straight beautiful.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
Sam90.
-
04-16-20 01:52 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 45You right
You are absolutely right. There is nothing good out there right now.
Originally Posted by ShMedly
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 01:43 #9904Senior Member

Posts: 45Katt
Any stories or reports on this one? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...0/913266973477.
-
04-16-20 01:35 #9903Senior Member

Posts: 430Curious
Were your counterfeit bills of the $20 variety passed a couple years ago? I know there has been some serious action around the state the past two years with $20's and I heard some $10's. I left banking more than 10 years ago but have serveral close friends still in the business. I know they were put on high alert with those denominations.
BTW, here's a good example of someone being arrested by local police for passing counterfeit currency without any involvement by the SS. I have a cabin near this city and heard about it from a neighbor:
https://www.apg-wi.com/rice_lake_chr...8fe354004.html
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-20 00:59 #9902Regular Member

Posts: 12
-
04-15-20 20:50 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 639Ohhh man now your bringing back memories. Used to hang out there quite often when I was in my 20's, I use work a short distance from there. Shot darts with a dancer named Heather Holiday every Wednesday and Friday night. Ended up at her place in Oconto a few times and kept in contact with her after she left. LOL how many times we'd close the place up and the girls and some of the guys would meet up at the all night diner on the curve in Peshtigo eating dinner at 2:30 in the morning.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 18:15 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 114Anybody ever done business with this young lady
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/920106436077
I think she's one of the prettiest girls on stg I know her pictures are real just never seen any reports before I see her just curious if any fellow mongers possibly had a avoidance warning before I dive in.
-
04-15-20 18:12 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 88Two reports
Hey guys. Got a quality girl that I've been keeping to myself. She's got great skills and usually travels to meet me. Her lips and pretty face are what initially attracted me to her, and man do they get the job done. Feel free to PM me for her contact. She runs somewhat under the radar.
I also had a couple run-ins with the Japanese advertising on STG. Told me she's half Japanese, half German. Also great skills, can confirm.












Reply With Quote




