Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9085

    Latina Herndon hotel

    So there is a particular hotel in Herndon which seems to host the majority of Latina escorts and at least one Asian escort in Herndon.

    That makes me leery. And now. Twice when I have gone there, I have seen Uncle LEO driving through the parking lot.

    Anyway, yesterday, I went over to see Carmen for a QV. Was going to do either 15 or 20 min visit. I arrive and let her know, and then she asks me to send her a picture?

    I have never been asked that before. Besides the agencies asking for PII which I don't provide.

    So I send her a picture with my face pixelated and blurred. She indicated that that won't do. So I mentioned that the photo on her as is pixelated or blurred. I asked her to send me an unaltered pic first.

    Crickets.

    So I moved on and saved my $ and don't have to worry about whether or not I was exposed to COVID-19.

  2. #9084

    Lily in Fairfax

    Does anyone have any info on Lily. I have seen her around Christmas last year. Arrangement made by my business partner; never got a number from him. With all the free time on my hand and being away from LA, I need to scratch my itch. On a couple of older threads, it was mentioned that she would be back around this time. Does any have updated digits? No response from the # found in the prior postings.

  3. #9083

    Answered over 20

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Have you answered anyone's request for her info?
    I'm confident I sent you info. We have shared in past.

  4. #9082
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Have you answered anyone's request for her info?
    That would be a no for me.

  5. #9081

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    22 thick big tits big ass Latina in Chantilly. Seen her twice. Sloppy head and loves getting ff. Loves the dirty talk. She's looking for help if anyone is interested.

    No I'm not posting pics.

    No she doesn't have an ad.

    No I'm not giving info to someone with 0 posts.

    Stay safe.
    Have you answered anyone's request for her info?

  6. #9080

    Biracial

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Well, take one for science! Try "her" out and post about the experience! But if you do, I have a feeling you'll be writing Aerosmith's next big hit!
    I have seen her. She is Biracial. Nice body and very nice personality. Will do BBBJ but no cim. Works in her girlfriends apartment. Nice complex but room is a dump. Lives in Falls Church and can't do incall there so when she's at home she does outcall or car dates. Rates are decent too. I did 60 qv. BBBJ is extra. Bring your own covers and cleanup materials.

  7. #9079

    Lv Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw LV Crystal at AsianGems. The pictures are of her, but a bit touched up as expected. She is a real spinner with huge breasts. They are fake but feel really good. She is somewhat timid but very sweet and warms up. MSOG, DFK, BBBJ, Daty.

    Looks: 8.

    Performance: 8.
    I saw a similar review on another forum. I've used AG several times but lately I've been having trouble getting a response from them via text.

  8. #9078

    AG Visit

    I recently saw LV Crystal at AsianGems. The pictures are of her, but a bit touched up as expected. She is a real spinner with huge breasts. They are fake but feel really good. She is somewhat timid but very sweet and warms up. MSOG, DFK, BBBJ, Daty.

    Looks: 8.

    Performance: 8.

  9. #9077

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone seen this chick I'm Springfield? I came real close but things weren't adding up.

    Also wondering about this one, keeps changing numbers, never a good sign. Old number had some good things said but is odd.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/48903981/
    Well, take one for science! Try "her" out and post about the experience! But if you do, I have a feeling you'll be writing Aerosmith's next big hit!

  10. #9076

    I thought girls were the only ones who play games?

    The last 3 girls I posted about in here have complained about guys asking for 5 or more pics then flaking, not showing up or offering 50.

    I've passed Maria number to 15 individuals. That's all I'm passing out for free. I'm sorry. Y'all are making look awful.

    If you're looking for a white spinner with blonde hair, don't ask me for digits on a thick big tittied brunette.

    I'm not singling one person out. This has happened over 20 x.

    If you info on a girl I post about, don't come empty handed unless we have traded before. Over the games from people I'm sending. Sorry guys.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  11. #9075
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    22 thick big tits big ass Latina in Chantilly. Seen her twice. Sloppy head and loves getting ff. Loves the dirty talk. She's looking for help if anyone is interested.

    No I'm not posting pics.

    No she doesn't have an ad.

    No I'm not giving info to someone with 0 posts.

    Stay safe.
    And can you send the digits?

  12. #9074

    Recommendation in Fairfax

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations, in Fairfax?

    Petite.

    Pretty.

    Fit.
    Perhaps you could try CVip. They have a new girl Isabell I would love to see a review for.

  13. #9073
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    I'm unable to send you a PM. Your mailbox is full. Can you please PM me her digits, pricing and the menu offered? Thanks.
    What is an image online that closes matches her body type and what's the rate?

  14. #9072
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Or the picture of her throwing up a white power symbol.
    Here's not white white but thought that was an a okay not WP?

  15. #9071

    Fairfax?

    Any recommendations, in Fairfax?

    Petite.

    Pretty.

    Fit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape