Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 1268 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Jen

    Jen, heard good things, made contact. Comms good and agreed on a time. Drove the 45 minutes and ghosted when in area. Not even the usual 3 hour later excuse. I may try again if others report seeing her without issue. http://archive.ph/Rv0f3.

  2. #7804
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?
    I'd agree location not to pleasant. Stop there the other day though open street clean area so not as bad in thought it would be. Amazing headache relief amazing. Yes definitely a heavy weight but very well at getting rid of my headache will revisit in the future for that $.

  3. #7803

    Throwback time review

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?
    I may have met her a long time back. I dreamt that the communications were prompt and was guided to park in the same dimly lit neighborhood mentioned above. She is definitely trying to please you in every way possible. Her Sloppy Joe BBBJ was the best. DATY with multiple Os. She enjoys what she does. But IIRC she has mood swings at times, nothing bad though.

  4. #7802

    Mandii / Danni

    Quote Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Back in WA. Only came back for a short time. Connected via Messenger, but not personally. Had planned lunch, but didn't materialize. Have known her for many years.
    I chatted with her on FB about 5 or 6 weeks ago. Sounded like she was disgusted with her family and all of her former contacts here in FL. And I quote: " why stay in Fl for what to be hurt and burned by family and so called friends I'm good. I don't need that hurt."

    PHFJ Out!

  5. #7801

    Gem and the lock-down special

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Great price and dervice.
    While I've communicated with her once or twice, I've never met with her. The first time, we couldn't make the time work. The second time, she told me she's in a neighborhood right off of University, close to the line between Melbourne and Palm Bay. While it's been awhile since I've passed through there, I remember it as a not so great area. Between her being clearly a BBW chick and the location, I've not contacted her since. But now the Andrew Jackson special has me reconsidering! Whether MrZapp or anyone else, care to weigh in (yep, pun intended) on seeing the BBW chick in that location?

  6. #7800

    Teanna dream

    Had a dream about Teanna and it was great.

    She looks better in person super freak loves to please the usual BBBJ cfs says she loves Greek but its extra (did not ask how much).

    Deff recommend.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...eywords=Teanna

  7. #7799

    Lexie, Blue Eyed Angel in Cocoa

    Been reading all the comments about this little Gem, https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/321673649210.

    Decided to TOFTT, Glad I did.

    Yes, she's real, arranged a visit to my house, took a little while as she depends on others for Transpo.

    Upon arrival, made some small talk to break the First Date Ice, warmed up pretty fast, was naked in about 15 minutes, Tall Spinner, smallish chest, nice butt and actually beautiful, in my opinion.

    Started with some playing with toys, moved to BBBJ, which was definitely above average, then covered up for some Mish and Doggie, responsive and matched move for move.

    Would definitely recommend, has the Captain John Seal of Approval, LOL Damage was $1.4 for HH, actually went past that time line, no upcharge, and thinking rates would get negotiable on subsequent visits.

    Definitely planning on repeat visits.

    Stay Safe, my brothers.

  8. #7798

    TruGEM PSE

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    How was it? Been tempted to try at that price but honestly I'm not generally a fan of girls that big.
    Porn star blow job CIM, excellent.

  9. #7797

    Porno star oral

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Great price and dervice.

  10. #7796

    Godly Stacey

    Had a dream with legend Stacey few weeks back. Dreamt that the communication was prompt. Parked at the regular spot. Whatever written is true. Professional and soft-spoken.

    Treat her well guys.

  11. #7795

    Mandir / Dani

    Back in WA. Only came back for a short time. Connected via Messenger, but not personally. Had planned lunch, but didn't materialize. Have known her for many years.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I know she moved out of state for awhile and moved back about 3 months ago but never advertised again maybe got cleaned up and doing something else Now.

  12. #7794

    Blue eyed

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I read the post and it looks like he choose not to visit her. Some of her pics are hot but they are probably pre habit / hobby days. That's if she is legit.
    Yes I totally agree.

  13. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I recall Truck76 reviewed that she is working out of a trap house in Rockledge. Look back at post #7401.
    I read the post and it looks like he choose not to visit her. Some of her pics are hot but they are probably pre habit / hobby days. That's if she is legit.

  14. #7792

    Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyGusta  [View Original Post]
    Who is this true gem?
    This is her: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/148587212061.

  15. #7791

    Blue eyed

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? I find it hard to believe that nobody has reported on her. Is she real? Are her photos outdated? https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/321673649210.
    I recall Truck76 reviewed that she is working out of a trap house in Rockledge. Look back at post #7401.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape