Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 27137
-
04-15-20 21:08 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 702Stephanie Taylor is not even really a porn star. That is to say, she has NO films out by any porn studio. At best, she's either done cam shows or amateur videos.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 14:35 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 329That's a lot
1000 for one hour with a girl with zero review on any boards, that's too much to ask for.
Originally Posted by Trwy28
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 11:20 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 171That's recession special price, otherwise you need to take out a mortgage to see her.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 23:51 #2954Banned Member

Posts: 420$1000 for someone that isn't even a famous porn star she looks good but $1000 is insane.
Originally Posted by Trwy28
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 23:48 #2953Regular Member

Posts: 5Re: Stephanie Taylor
So 1 k for BBFS?
She's hot so its very tempting. I wouldn't mind joining her onlyfans (if she has one) to get a preview of how slutty she can be.
Originally Posted by Trwy28
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 23:44 #2952Regular Member

Posts: 5Re: Hotwife 702
I joined. She's pretty slutty I like it.
She's ok but not my cup of tea personally.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 18:39 #2951Regular Member

Posts: 40Stephanie Taylor
Stephanie told me that she charges $800 and that BBFS is only $200 extra. She has a girl-next-door type of look. I am debating about seeing her. Has anyone seen her recently? Any info is appreciated.
https://www.eros.com/new_york/new_yo...es/5724523.htm
-
04-14-20 14:03 #2950Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
04-14-20 08:37 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 362I joined Ava Devine's OF when she was giving out a free one month membership. I wasn't interested in content and was just trying to see if there was a possibility of being able to meet her in person (there wasn't, she's serious when she says she's retired from escorting, and I respect her boundaries).
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
However, even if I had been interested in content, it was one of the most garbage experiences ever and nothing but a money trap. I only joined because it was a free promo, but I can't imagine paying 10 to 15 bucks a month, for little 1 min or 2 min clips that mostly aren't even porn. And on top of that when you interact directly you're constantly expected to tip.
Again, even if I had only been interested in content / porn, it was a complete ripoff and utter nonsense.
I didn't even stay for the rest of the free trial. Anyway, that was my first experience with OF and its now cemented in my mind and synonymous with it, which is why I'm hesitant.
That being said, the reviews her seem to indicate that I'd have a much better experience with Hotwife702, so I guess I'll take the risk. Thanks for the info.
-
04-13-20 21:17 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 702Sounds to me like stripper technique 101 - they know how to separate you from as much money as possible by promising you things if you'll only "pay a little more". First it'll be signing up for her onlyfans page. Then it'll be a private chat on some pay site. Then it'll be buying a video or something from her. And it'll keep on going. If she was really interested in a one-on-one or any meet with you whatsoever, she'd be a lot more forthcoming and would quote you the rates. That's my opinion, anyway, borne from experience.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 19:35 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 235Doesn't seem fake or a scam. If it was, it'd be bad for business.
She has 26 discounted subs till tomorrow. I may pay full price on Wed just to check it out and ask her rates, etc. She's hot and looks like a good provider!
https://onlyfans.com/hotwife702
Either way, a month to her OF content is not a bad consolation prize if I don't end up seeing her.
I went nuts and subbed to 10 OFs this past month being in lockdown with corona. Finally saw an escort as all bars and social places are closed. I dunno, I can easily get porn for free, but I like the homemade content by the women.
If anyone else has seen her, let me know your experience.
Have a great week everyone!
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 16:56 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 329I don't know. Maybe she has changed or the circumstances push some SW to find new revenue stream. Since I have known her, she only asked the most recent test. By the way, many SW I know started offering stuff like phone sex, masturbation on cam and so on through Skype or onlyfans.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 16:20 #2945Banned Member

Posts: 420Seems sketchy that you got to subscribe to her only fans I mean she going to get that $ anyway from a meet up she seems fucking hot but I'm sketched out by the whole only fans thing if your already communicating why you got to subscribe to that bullshit just to talk more.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 10:20 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 362Hotwife 702
She posted on twitter that she's coming to NYC after all this dies down, for a gangbang. She's all about creampies in every hole. I Dm'd her and asked if I could set up a 1 on 1. She said yes but I'd have to subscribe to her Onlyfans first and talk about it there with her. I asked her if I could at least know her rates first and said if I was good with them, then I would do that. No response.
Her OF at the moment is 12 bucks for 30 days. Which isn't a big deal in itself, but I'm not one to jump through hoops and I get a bad feeling when someone tries to get me to do that. I feel like passing but not sure. Thoughts?
-
04-12-20 23:11 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 329I would bareback a ton of women with 5 k. OK understood.
Originally Posted by Trwy28
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




