Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7848

    Saw Alexxa

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her.

    Sorry, forgot to add link.

    Spoke to her again this morning.

    She sounded very nice and wasn't the typical rush to get off the phone.

    Probably pull the trigger this week.
    Saw her on the southside of town. Her initial text and reply were quick then took forever to get subsequent replies. Evenutally she gives me address to a motel and I arrive only to wait a full 30 min for her to respond back. I truly only stayed the 30 min cause I was working on setting up with plan B. (Cherry) Either way I digress, room was clean claims to share with another provider she is definitely chasing demons for sure. No marks no para laying around but her rate of conversation and scatter brain made it really obvious. As far as the service it was OK. Not amazing but she is tight and her body is too. Perky nipples toned body. Her wetness was on the low side and like others with a specific habit is expected. If you schedule just be prepared to spend longer than normal to actually have said date happen. Enjoy. Oh she was clean and freshly showered as requested.

  2. #7847
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowzyzz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Does she offer BBBJ or BBFS?
    I do everything covered since last summer's Cassie scare. Search that if curious. But I think she'll do BBBJ. I doubt BBFS. Since those aren't my things I never asked and can't give a definite answer.

  3. #7846
    Another little clue too, when you click on the pics and they are all tiny little things that says BULLSHIT to me to me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigersharc  [View Original Post]
    The Dak Prescott jersey got me searching Dallas. This time she's 67.

    https://dallas.skipthegames.com/fema...l/026945310794

  4. #7845

    Ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigersharc  [View Original Post]
    The Dak Prescott jersey got me searching Dallas. This time she's 67.

    https://dallas.skipthegames.com/fema...l/026945310794
    WTF? Grandma? Whyyyyyyy.

  5. #7844
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Paris (used to go by Madison last summer) 5 times. She was the last one before this lock down.

    Got Greek! She has stood me up once where I got to her hotel and she ghosted me. She also stopped texting me once after we were making plans. I'll repeat post after shit reopens but only from behind.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/339198086874
    Thanks. Does she offer BBBJ or BBFS?

  6. #7843

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info to look for reviews under "Paris".

    Another TGTBT? Seems responsive via texts and rates are reasonable (if pics are accurate).

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/035027392039
    Pulled the trigger tonight bc I just needed a release.

    She is girl in the pics, a little heavier but that good thickness. No DATY the first date but gave a solid CBJ for a good 10 minutes then went to DS. Great view from behind with a little dirty talk.

    Think I shall repeat and see if menu opens up. She said; Greek is available but we shall see. She is sweet and legit but negotiate firmly first meet as I did not.

  7. #7842

    Kelly

    What are her limits on PSE?

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kelly a few times and she is very hot. Her pics are accurate and she is a true semi spinner. Tall, blond very cute. Small tits but if you enjoy long legs and an incredible ass she is your gal. Always stays at a nice hotel and is on time and is into it. Her massage is good, she does kiss, BBBJ and enjoys DATY. As always, YMMV. What are peoples thoughts on mongering during this virus pandemic. Is it business as usual, cautious or not doing anything. Its been 3 weeks I would say since I have seen anyone but the itch is getting bad, I need some fun. Stay safe and hopefully we can get back to the new normal.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/087065038585

  8. #7841

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarBill50  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or tried this lady? Her pics got me thinking really hard! (Literally).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/253922963784
    The Dak Prescott jersey got me searching Dallas. This time she's 67.

    https://dallas.skipthegames.com/fema...l/026945310794

  9. #7840
    Anytime I see an ad and the only contact is an email address it screams bullshit to me. I'm seeing a lot of these bullshit ads for either older women or midgets.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Just tried her email address listed. Got a bounce back. Thinking that is definitely a fake ad.

  10. #7839

    61 and Looking

    Just tried her email address listed. Got a bounce back. Thinking that is definitely a fake ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarBill50  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or tried this lady? Her pics got me thinking really hard! (Literally).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/253922963784

  11. #7838
    Quote Originally Posted by DollarBill50  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or tried this lady? Her pics got me thinking really hard! (Literally).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/253922963784
    I've seen that ad and those pictures in a ton of cities.

  12. #7837

    Paris is fine

    I've seen Paris (used to go by Madison last summer) 5 times. She was the last one before this lock down.

    Got Greek! She has stood me up once where I got to her hotel and she ghosted me. She also stopped texting me once after we were making plans. I'll repeat post after shit reopens but only from behind.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/339198086874

    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    The blonde has been reviewed as Paris.

  13. #7836

    61 and looking good enough

    Anybody seen or tried this lady? Her pics got me thinking really hard! (Literally).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/253922963784

  14. #7835

    Mariah

    Thanks for info to look for reviews under "Paris".

    Another TGTBT? Seems responsive via texts and rates are reasonable (if pics are accurate).

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/035027392039

  15. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    That is disappointing about the blonde as I was waiting for her to be reviewed.

    Yup, pretty dry out there other than the high volume girls which I'm staying away from. Guess it means I'm going to stick with the higher priced services on AS. A lot more reliable anyway.
    The blonde has been reviewed as Paris.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape