Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 928 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 13920
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    Is Trinity still around? I've tried texting but no answer.
    No unfortunately. Got a bf and stopped working for now. Only a matter of time tho I'm sure.

  2. #6164
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    New girl I found on HX from Cali.

    Very tall and very slim hot blonde.

    Is total GFE. Dfk, awesome BBBJ, all positions. Great body and ass. Ended with cimws.

    Very sweet really nice chick. Was EARLY for my appt and great communication up until arrival.

    $. 20 qv / $$ hhr / $$$ hr.

    Trinity vegas980-2983.

    Been looking for a new girl and found her.
    Is Trinity still around? I've tried texting but no answer.

  3. #6163

  4. #6162

    More Sheila

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    This is one where I'd say read the forums. She's a Vegas staple and been around for many years. She is on multiple boards.
    I've read as much as I can find but nothing recent. She's had the same pictures for 5 years. Once again, anyone out there seen her recently and care to share?

  5. #6161

    Sheila

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan6969  [View Original Post]
    This is one where I'd say read the forums. She's a Vegas staple and been around for many years. She is on multiple boards.

  6. #6160

  7. #6159

    Decided to jump the gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget to wash you hands thoroughly LOL. P.S. She has good reviews
    Met up with her, body looked a lot better in the photos. Of course it did. Overall I'm glad I talked her down abit. Real nice lady but I don't think ill repeat.

  8. #6158

    Glute girl

    Thanks for the 411 virgil.

  9. #6157
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveera  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about hitting her up next Friday. She look like the pictures? She look clean to you?
    Don't forget to wash you hands thoroughly LOL. P.S. She has good reviews.

  10. #6156
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeWrd90  [View Original Post]
    I met with this one yesterday by Mandalay Bay. Great rack, but that's about it IMO. Got there, decent CBJ, did CG then doggy. One of those "in a pinch" options, especially with this virus going around. Didn't make out with her, washed my hands vigorously and got out under 30 min. She was cool, but heavy smoker's voice. Not what I would go for normally but slim pickings out there. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/47392858/
    Thinking about hitting her up next Friday. She look like the pictures? She look clean to you?

  11. #6155

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAuto83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked or met with this provider?
    If you read the forum, you will find information. Not attractive and only offers HJ.

  12. #6154

    Anyone has seen her

    Has anyone talked or met with this provider?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200411-073918_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  13. #6153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Anyone see either of these two? Been reviewed positively on ThE otheR site. Pics look outdated but Curious.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sasha-sokolovich

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3101445/pictures

  14. #6152

    Lyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    Where does she advertise? I want meet her.
    I haven't seen lyn (heather lyn) since probabley 2017. I have been in touch with her through texts and facebook. Been trying to see her but she seems like she is just to fucked up to respond to my text.

    Anyway just last week at 2 am she sent me a random text of " where you at" I replied and then nothing.

    So if yall want her number here you go.

    702-XXX-1518.

  15. #6151

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e8d6dee5a83b

    Thanks for the link. I attached the correct URL above. Setting aside the flakiness, looks like she knows how to please a dick with her mouth. Love the red hair. Here are some screen shots from the PH video.

    Steak.
    Where does she advertise? I want meet her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape