Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 888 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickinOnTrix  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Cali myself twice since this review. She met my expectations and then some. As for the roommate I was unsure she was female on my first visit, but like op said I never felt unsafe. I did however meet the roommate, Nicole, on second visit with Cali. I would recommend.
    I saw Cali tonight, and Wow!! This girl is great! I had a very nice visit she is down to earth with a nice sense of humor. I'm not big on covered BJ and am usually disappointed when that qhats offered. But I'm telling you she still gave a great BJ and her pussy is a one! If anyone is looking for a great provider she's the one. I found her to be better than Ella, and I've never seen Maya but I can't imagine her being a better visit than Cali.

  2. #3942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    That pic is a few years old (from FB) and not taken specifically for an ad. I don't think this gal is pimped out but I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    You just got to love the posters who overlook the obvious.

    Look in the mirror in the first picture.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/638112816333

    And in case it got pulled, here 'tis.

    Jeff.

  3. #3941

    Britt

    http://greenville.greenville.skipthe...a/352851401594

    But seriously. Anyone know anything about this one? Was posting before under name Jazmyn. Would love to know if anyone's seen her and reviews. Haven't found anything searching.

  4. #3940

    For real?

    http://www.greenville.skipthegames.c...23995062349e9w

    I can't imagine it's for real but. ?

  5. #3939

    Mirror in the First Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    You just got to love the posters who overlook the obvious.

    Look in the mirror in the first picture.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/638112816333

    And in case it got pulled, here 'tis.

    Jeff.
    Interesting that the guy in the picture is wearing what is often called a wife-beater shirt.

  6. #3938

    Mandy from Cali

    This is my first review but just like the other reviews I've read about Mandy she is one of the best. I've had 2 dreams with her both were easy to setup. I never felt rushed, she's definitely a talker but the service is top notch to be fully covered. Definitely a go 2.

    While I'm here does anyone have any more info on this one.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/753808517078

    Saw 1 post about her on here but still not sure if I should pull the trigger.

    Hope all are well during this quarantine. Stay safe.

  7. #3937

    Sloppy profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    If she is so bored, she should use this time to learn how to spell.
    I'm much less likely to contact someone with a sloppy profile like that. Tells me a pimp threw it together quickly or someone in need of the next fix cobbled it together. Just not very professional. That is the way to invite low ball offers.

  8. #3936

    Where's Waldo?

    You just got to love the posters who overlook the obvious.

    Look in the mirror in the first picture.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/638112816333

    And in case it got pulled, here 'tis.

    Jeff.

  9. #3935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    I have an idea

    If she is so bored, she should use this time to learn how to spell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/977540347324

    In her ad, she says she is wondering if her move to Greenville was a bad idea. No wonder, when it takes her 3 hours to respond to a message, who is going to wait that long for a reply?

  10. #3934

    Vannessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/977540347324

    In her ad, she says she is wondering if her move to Greenville was a bad idea. No wonder, when it takes her 3 hours to respond to a message, who is going to wait that long for a reply?
    She didn't just get to Greenville. Been here a while. Yes she's a pita to schedule. I've been trying 2 months!

  11. #3933

    No wonder

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/977540347324

    In her ad, she says she is wondering if her move to Greenville was a bad idea. No wonder, when it takes her 3 hours to respond to a message, who is going to wait that long for a reply?

  12. #3932

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOne2  [View Original Post]
    Maya is definitely an awesome lady and one of the few who has her head screwed on straight! A real gem without issues.

    Used to see her regularly (along with Ella) back 3 or 4 years ago when she was staying on orchard park and then she bounced back and forth between here and Cola and I lost touch. Some of you long time lurkers will know what I'm talking about. She's texted me a couple times over the past year but our schedules never matched up. She is definitely one of a kind if you get a chance to see her. Unfortunately, I'm on a tight leash these days or I'd be burning up her phone. Damn near got divorced over Ella a couple years ago so I've been long out of the game.

    Happy mongering! And enjoy some for me!
    Hello All,

    I agree she is a great one to see! I have not seen her myself in a few years. I have been flying pretty low myself for about the last year or so. I don't get out much anymore myself. For the most part, I only mess with the wife, Aly, and Courtney/Chloe, and I am good with that for now. I sure as hell am not going to mess with anyone new until all of this virus stuff dies down.

    Stay safe and healty all!

    Thanks,
    ABC

  13. #3931

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOne2  [View Original Post]
    Maya is definitely an awesome lady and one of the few who has her head screwed on straight! A real gem without issues.

    Used to see her regularly (along with Ella) back 3 or 4 years ago when she was staying on orchard park and then she bounced back and forth between here and Cola and I lost touch. Some of you long time lurkers will know what I'm talking about. She's texted me a couple times over the past year but our schedules never matched up. She is definitely one of a kind if you get a chance to see her. Unfortunately, I'm on a tight leash these days or I'd be burning up her phone. Damn near got divorced over Ella a couple years ago so I've been long out of the game.

    Happy mongering! And enjoy some for me!
    She's definitely great.

  14. #3930

    Maya

    Maya is definitely an awesome lady and one of the few who has her head screwed on straight! A real gem without issues.

    Used to see her regularly (along with Ella) back 3 or 4 years ago when she was staying on orchard park and then she bounced back and forth between here and Cola and I lost touch. Some of you long time lurkers will know what I'm talking about. She's texted me a couple times over the past year but our schedules never matched up. She is definitely one of a kind if you get a chance to see her. Unfortunately, I'm on a tight leash these days or I'd be burning up her phone. Damn near got divorced over Ella a couple years ago so I've been long out of the game.

    Happy mongering! And enjoy some for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Guys, a gem is back in play. Maya is posting again.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/192890959812

  15. #3929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Red

    Analise texted me yesterday to tell me she is not advertising on STG right now but is still seeing a limited number of clients. I'm not going out. Especially during the next 2 weeks. But she's fun and safe & real. 8647340559.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape