Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,981 to 22,995 of 37369
-
04-14-20 16:06 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 353Beware of this one
I was in the Chester area this morning and reached out to the girl below. She replied quickly and told me when she is staying at. As soon as I arrived I asked for her room number and the next thing I know she is walking around the parking lot looking for someone, probably me. LOL. The room she left from had some big dude standing by the door, so I'm thinking she was going to ask me for the 💵 upfront so she could get a room but make a detour to the room with the guy in it. This entire scenario had my spidy senses on high alert and I drove away unscathed.
Note to self, be careful with this one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/000259019462
-
04-14-20 15:03 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 54Dreamed of Bri
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/047963054774
Had a wonderful Dream with Bri. Photos are accurate. Meet up at a hotel in Chester. Started with a BBBJ. She is very cute and sweet. Everything is on the table (just no anal) however she did not mind me playing her ass.
Will Absolutely see her again.
-
04-14-20 12:05 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 88Go take one for the team
Maybe go try and fuck her, and then tell us about your experience.
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 08:16 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 246Have You Seen Her?
Mongers this provider ad is on skipthegames in her ad she doesn't show her face so we were texting back in fourth I ask for a face pic she sent me this can any monger verify is this is actually her please thanks.
-
04-14-20 05:49 #14385Banned Member

Posts: 176Dang
Well shit. Thanks man.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 22:10 #14384Regular Member

Posts: 16Hot midget girl
Google image search shows that these are photos of a woman who goes by the stage name Sassee Cassee and works stripper. You can see photos at https://thefappeningblog.com/forum/t...-cassee.42076/ This is either fake or a webcam ad.
Originally Posted by DreamWorks77
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 21:36 #14383Regular Member

Posts: 10You guys aren't serious are you? This is clearly a scam. This girl makes enough money from her onlyfans, she's not coming to richmond, va to do QV's for $ LOL. Reverse search your images, guys. https://twitter.com/cbubblicous?lang=en.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
04-13-20 21:26 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 40Image Search = Instagram / Tumbr model Tianna Lynn.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 19:28 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 119Report back
She's caught my eye quite a few times. I can't figure out whether or not I want to jump though. If you do, please report back.
Originally Posted by DreamWorks77
[View Original Post]
I got some logistics question. LOL.
-
04-13-20 19:21 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 132Egypt
Avoid Egypt. Unless you like wasting an enormous amount of time for no BJ and a rushed visit by a junkie. Now she is an attractive woman but what previous guy said was spot on with her. Save your coins.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 18:58 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 342Egypt
My personal experience has been a hard lesson learned in why you don't put your entire donation in the providers hand upfront before anything is done. Stays in her own apartment. When I got there I had to wait downstairs while she 'got herself together'. By time I headed upstairs to her bedroom we chatted (ill give her this, she actually is a really smart and amicable woman which is a shame because of her antics) until she asked about the donation. After I gave it to her she said she had to use the bathroom, and when she came out of course conveniently she had gotten a text from her supplier and saying that he was outside. Anyone on the forum who's been in the game long enough would know from there what happened without me even having to say LOL. After about 30 minutes of waiting on her I just cut my losses and left. Although I do find it strange that one would be so desperate to steal as to leave a perfect stranger alone in their place of residence. I could of done anything, but I'm not that type of guy. I have seen reviews here and there, albeit older ones, of her actually giving a decent service, but the other reviews I have seen of her scamming similar to what I been through or playing games outweigh those a good 4:1.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
TL; DR. I don't think she is worth the risk dude.
-
04-13-20 18:32 #14378Banned Member

Posts: 176Wow
I'm gonna give this one a shout tomorrow. Will report if anyone has any info before let me know.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-ti...-life/28716398
-
04-13-20 16:37 #14377Regular Member

Posts: 6Hottest little person
I know this is TGTBT but anyone have any experience with this hot midget girl? Who knew little people could be so hot?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/318577711271
-
04-13-20 15:53 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 720Never Again
I will not book with her again. I have too much self respect and too little time to deal with this! Life is short and the list of attractive sexy providers is too long, if you travel.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 15:34 #14375Banned Member

Posts: 176Any info
I've been eyeing this one before but I've never seen a review.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-ea...hr140/28709527












Reply With Quote





