Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Curvy

    Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her almost 3 years ago, I think for 300. She was pretty and it was a fun time, but honestly she is definitely curvy and not athletic body type, and judging by her social media she's a bit bigger now than she was when I saw her back then. I later found that she was one of a group of women at Chapel Hill that all knew each other and were on the site, and probably compared notes. Like I said, it was a fun time, but better options out there in my opinion.
    Just a kinder way of describing a fat chick. If the market will bare it they will keep asking for those kind of rates, some.

    Guys are desperate enough so they will continue to gossip with each other to find out what is the max they can get.

  2. #1549

    Skills

    Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her almost 3 years ago, I think for 300. She was pretty and it was a fun time, but honestly she is definitely curvy and not athletic body type, and judging by her social media she's a bit bigger now than she was when I saw her back then. I later found that she was one of a group of women at Chapel Hill that all knew each other and were on the site, and probably compared notes. Like I said, it was a fun time, but better options out there in my opinion.
    Sounds like she has doubled up on her skills in three yrs 🤣. I haven't been on that site in months. The couple I met from there I negotiated with for around 1-120. Most all have that quick need agenda. I did land one for about 6/7 months but she graduated and moved away. Was fun while it lasted but that was set up on a monthly donation and all you could get any time she was available. Happy hunting.

  3. #1548

    She's been around for some time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I have been working on this one for a wile. Pretty sure she is real but still has GPS even in todays environment. Looking for $600.00 a meet. She really does not want to know what would be required for me to drop 6 bills LOL its definitely not a a quick 1-2 hour meet. But for all of you high rollers out there or someone with better game than you here is one for ya!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d
    I met up with her almost 3 years ago, I think for 300. She was pretty and it was a fun time, but honestly she is definitely curvy and not athletic body type, and judging by her social media she's a bit bigger now than she was when I saw her back then. I later found that she was one of a group of women at Chapel Hill that all knew each other and were on the site, and probably compared notes. Like I said, it was a fun time, but better options out there in my opinion.

  4. #1547

    Airbnb

    Anyone ever use airbnb for a meet and if so how did it go. Thinking it would be better than a hotel as its more discreet and easier to setup.

  5. #1546

    SA vs SB

    I've been a paying member to SA for a few months now with moderate success. I'm thinking of letting my subscription lapse though and switch to SB. I've been a non-paying member of SB for awhile and get message notifications all the time that just seem fake. What is your guys opinion on SB as opposed to SA as far as bang for your buck? Thanks.

  6. #1545

    Christina257

    I have been working on this one for a wile. Pretty sure she is real but still has GPS even in todays environment. Looking for $600.00 a meet. She really does not want to know what would be required for me to drop 6 bills LOL its definitely not a a quick 1-2 hour meet. But for all of you high rollers out there or someone with better game than you here is one for ya!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d

  7. #1544
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan22  [View Original Post]
    Because of this new situation we are in. I know there has too be some girls working in restaurants etc. That need a little assistance. These are the ones I want to see. So they will fuck you like there man. If you know of any let me know.
    Just create an account on SA and start reaching out to all the girls you're describing on there. If you don't come off as a creeper you'll get more than you can handle.

  8. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMan22  [View Original Post]
    Because of this new situation we are in. I know there has too be some girls working in restaurants etc. That need a little assistance. These are the ones I want to see. So they will fuck you like there man. If you know of any let me know.
    Go on SA, or SB. Am chatting with a few right now. And I can't keep up with the communication. Am not meeting yet. Am waiting for this to blow over then I'll be spending dome good times with them.

  9. #1542

    Simple

    Because of this new situation we are in. I know there has too be some girls working in restaurants etc. That need a little assistance. These are the ones I want to see. So they will fuck you like there man. If you know of any let me know.

  10. #1541

    Timing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    So a few things, most of us don't know anyone that has Corona, and nor do these girls. I think they are getting more comfortable meeting vs a few weeks ago.

    Second, it's fucking brutal out there. No chicks are making money waitressing or dancing and car payments are coming. A few of the babes that were semi-interested are now setting something up And yes, I offer $50-75 for the first meet and greet because fuck paying a chick just for a meeting to see if you will fuck.

    Third, find the girls in less competitive areas just outside the popular area. Those girls get the silent treatment since no one sees their profile and they are good to go.

    Just what I'm experiencing. Be safe.
    PM me the less competitive areas just outside the popular area.

  11. #1540

    Timing

    So a few things, most of us don't know anyone that has Corona, and nor do these girls. I think they are getting more comfortable meeting vs a few weeks ago.

    Second, it's fucking brutal out there. No chicks are making money waitressing or dancing and car payments are coming. A few of the babes that were semi-interested are now setting something up And yes, I offer $50-75 for the first meet and greet because fuck paying a chick just for a meeting to see if you will fuck.

    Third, find the girls in less competitive areas just outside the popular area. Those girls get the silent treatment since no one sees their profile and they are good to go.

    Just what I'm experiencing. Be safe.

  12. 04-11-20 12:13


  13. #1539
    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    But unlikely. If you want to DM me her WYP screen name, that'll verify what I want to know.
    I'm not on WYP so I don't know her screen name there.

  14. #1538

    A block is possible.

    But unlikely. If you want to DM me her WYP screen name, that'll verify what I want to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Her profile loads for me, maybe she blocked you or you blocked her?

  15. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    Could you please post the WYP link? The SA link takes me to a Profile Not Found page.

    Thanks!
    Her profile loads for me, maybe she blocked you or you blocked her?

  16. #1536

    WYP Link?

    Could you please post the WYP link? The SA link takes me to a Profile Not Found page.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I hear she's back in the game, has anyone contacted her or have had recent meetings?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape