Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 831 of 907 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 881 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1145

    Any info on this one?

    Seems too good to be true. She did give me her address. If its for real I would check her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48827946/

  2. #1144

    Kimbella

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kimbella lately or is she retired?
    I have looked everywhere for her number. I can't find it. She was awesome.

  3. #1143

    Tanner

    Saw Tanner recently. Nice incall location. Briefly saw the LEO, but think they were just getting gas by there as everything went okay. She is quite the cutie and sweet. For me I'm an ass person and she had a very nice ass. Had an HR. Will probably repeat in the future.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48843206/

  4. #1142

    Prostate

    Any providers off good prostate play? Only one I've seen advertise it is below but she is supper busted in person and sketchy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48839561/

  5. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by Troller2008  [View Original Post]
    I've been in some rough houses but this one was rough. She live in shepherdsville about 3/4 miles off 65. Seemed nice and half a brain on the phone but boy oh boy. This chick is nasty stay away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48735160/
    Sorry this happened to you but She has been around for awhile and never had a good review. I mean ever! When I first saw her new ad I was intrigued until I saw the older pictures and I knew it was her. She has lost a ton of weight but still has not lost her very bad service. Thanks for the updated review that confirms she has not changed bro! SMO.

  6. #1140

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMewMan36  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lexi? I've had my eye on her, but haven't scheduled an appointment yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48815019/
    I reviewed her a month ago maybe. I'd pass and wouldn't recommend, at least from my one experience.

    HC.

  7. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kimbella lately or is she retired?
    I have not seen her since December, and I have been trying. No confirmation if she is in fact retired. She disappeared before COVID, so not sure what happened w / her.

  8. #1138

    Ashley Nicole


  9. #1137

    Lexi

    Has anyone seen Lexi? I've had my eye on her, but haven't scheduled an appointment yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48815019/

  10. #1136

    Lexi

    Has anyone seen Lexi? I've had my eye on her for a while but haven't scheduled a meeting yet.

  11. #1135

    Katana

    Quote Originally Posted by MassHunter28  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good BBW?
    If she's available, is top notch. GFE.

  12. #1134

    I'm pretty sure she's gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevensixfive  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has been able to get in touch with her in the last months could you PM me? Much appreciate.
    I've herd from a mutual friend that she either went to stay with her uncle at the grey bar in. Or she went to treatment. If either of these are true it's good for her. She was falling fast.

  13. #1133

    Brook

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPete  [View Original Post]
    While doing some research on this fairly new escort:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5024678289

    I googled her phone number:

    (502) 467-8289.

    And an ad for this long time escort came up at the top of the search:

    https://escortindex.com/ad/louisvill...8289/53/218023

    Not sure what to make of it. New escort is working with the old one and they share a phone? Old escort using fake pics? What does anyone else think?
    For what it's worth. I seen Brook. I can't recommend. She's a cute girl but looks rough! The junk is doing its job! She was very sweet but seemed to be trying to rush. I slowed her down a bit and kindly let her know There was no reason to be in a hurry. She gave a descent BBBJ for about 15 min. Strapped up and she got on top and rode for a min, then went mish. That's when the smell hit me like a bat to the face!! It was terrible. I just got up and went to the bathroom and washed off as best I could and got the fuck out of there. It's too bad because she could probably be pretty good if she could get herself together. Until then I would avoid. Alex on the other hand, well she has a great head on her shoulders!

  14. #1132

    Ohio girl

    If anyone has been able to get in touch with her in the last months could you PM me? Much appreciate.

  15. #1131

    Kimbella

    Has anyone seen Kimbella lately or is she retired?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape