Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    One rude / arrogant ass woman

    I had texted this woman a while back. Her prices were just outrageous. I recall her wanting like 150 for a quick visit. No way was I paying that. If someone pays that, dude, that pussy better grant wishes or something. Today I decided to check up and see if her rates have come down due to this coronavirus. Instead she replies with some over the top arrogant bull crap. Needless to say, I put her ass in her place and moved on to the next. I would totally avoid seeing this rude piece of trash. She isn't worth anything. The more men stop donating to people like this, better off we all will be. I'm showing our small conversation. You can see for yourself the type of woman that needs to be avoided.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/48839613/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails da17bc8fe43bfe95c10f6a14df5ca72f_f.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200413-172705_Sideline.jpg‎   9fc34e0d4c0c2c87f9c60f5d6224b1c7_f.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200413-172647_Sideline.jpg‎   4bf221de8913b8e9c947156ccefe1fc5_f.jpg‎  


  2. #11777
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    I have a buddy that had the exact same thing happen to him when trying to go see her. My experience was different. I contacted her over a year ago, gave her some references so that she would feel safe with me. She told me that she was available, but not for me. She told me that she doesn't see hobbyist. Does she really think the guys that see her don't see other providers?
    I'd be really careful with her. She is pretty smart and has all your info and includes things you discussed and keeps the information. I saw her once and she reached out a few months later with some crazy details of something obscure we talked about. She also mentioned the shoes I wore and the brand of shirt I was wearing the previous visit.

    It freaked me out enough that I will never call her again. Also, the sex is not bad, but she is very unattractive.

  3. #11776

    What is super duck pills

    Where can I buy super duck pills and how much.

  4. #11775

    Tight pussy

    This girl is big with a big booty but very tight puss.

    Will repeat. Carrying lube. Anyone been with her.

  5. #11774

    Any Info on This Thick Pawg

    Wondering if anyone has tasted this thick pawg. Her pics look familiar. Anyone seen her before or has info. Much appreciated. Thanks.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/48849351/#.

  6. #11773

    The Gem

    I heard that Anna (the Gem) is visiting from Nashville. Does anyone know if she is the one who was here last year for a GB? If so, is there another one happening? I heard she was super fun and energetic. I need this in my life. Any contact info would be appreciated, as well! Thanks!

  7. #11772
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    It's best to bring your own supplies (lube, condom, super dick pills) because these broads never bring anything but their bare ass and puss. But then again, you bring your own supplies and you're caught in a police bust, it's bye bye alibi. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    What do you recommend for "super duck pills".

  8. #11771

    Kayla in call

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    I have a buddy that had the exact same thing happen to him when trying to go see her. My experience was different. I contacted her over a year ago, gave her some references so that she would feel safe with me. She told me that she was available, but not for me. She told me that she doesn't see hobbyist. Does she really think the guys that see her don't see other providers?
    That is weird, I have seen her a few times, in chat, and Atlanta. I have always found her amazing. She is thick, but built for pleasure. I would agree she does not like hobbyists, but she is worth it. Skills are the best. Just my two sense.

  9. #11770

    Iso.

    Black spinner with dreads preferably GFE. Thanks gents!

  10. #11769

    Virtual and phone

    Think the covid19 has the women going nuts. They have set up virtual sex / phone sex / sexting etc for ridiculous price. Seen one wanting to charge a bill for. 5 for phone time. Guess there guys out there that will pay.

  11. #11768

    Word to the wise

    Quote Originally Posted by Wajuja12  [View Original Post]
    She didn't even have lube. It was annoying. I donated 50 . Guess am carrying lube next time. Wasn't satisfied. Her CBJ was also bad. Couldn't harden enough.
    It's best to bring your own supplies (lube, condom, super dick pills) because these broads never bring anything but their bare ass and puss. But then again, you bring your own supplies and you're caught in a police bust, it's bye bye alibi. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

  12. #11767

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by IronCity  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I thought the ad was TGTBT and I ended up being correct. However, not being my first time at this, I stayed ahead of it.

    Ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/48751490/.

    She tells you she only takes cashapp, paypal or gift card. Fine, seen this before, I'll either do cashapp upon arrival in the room, or gift card. On this one, I decided Gift Card. I believe she is actually real, as I was able to get 2 Selfies, one exactly how I asked it to be done. And she texts without issues and correct english, etc.

    Noe, here is where the scam starts -- I get to the location, and now all of a sudden, she wants pics of the front and back of card. No dice I say, I'll come to room, hand her the card and she can check it (no difference than cash). She keeps asking and asking, I say no, I am leaving. She then says, meet me in lobby. Again, not going to happen. You come out in front (outside), I will meet you there, we can walk in together, etc. She says no, just send me her the pics. By this point, I have already left, I actually left and went to a different location the second she asked for the pics. My guess is she gets guys to fall for this, makes an internet transaction to empty the card and never sees the person.

    Be careful out there.
    Most of those scammers are men, they just put up some pics of a fine chic and talk to you.

  13. #11766

    Serena

    Anyone know if this legit? Been eyeing her for a while.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/48834464/

  14. #11765

    Tight pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    I've definitely had a few pussies I had to really work at to get in, but once in, it's a very nice ride. Usually once you can get the head in, the shaft just slides right in. Obviously, lube helps. It's also usually just easier getting into really tight pussies bare, if that's an option.

    I had one Follies girl who was just too tight to get in for a VIP fuck. We met later OOC and, in bed and under normal conditions, had good times getting her lubed up and finally just slid it in raw and finally had a great fuck. We were fuck buddies for a while after that. Weird how they kind of vanish eventually, even after you've pumped a gallon of cum in them, never to be seen or heard from again.

    A "rule" I've discovered over the years is that girls with narrow hips have tighter pussies. Not science, of anything, and I can think of exceptions, but I've just kind of noticed it (which is why it surprises me a bit that the girl you listed is that tight, but pussies always have little surprises, I guess!).

    O.
    She didn't even have lube. It was annoying. I donated 50 . Guess am carrying lube next time. Wasn't satisfied. Her CBJ was also bad. Couldn't harden enough.

  15. #11764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...900/6788516127

    Any heads up would be appreciated gents. Stay safe!
    Yes, but it been 2 years ago when she was stayed off of glenwood in a house Columbia Dr in Decatur.

    The service was good. Tall, sexy, soft voice. It looks like she gain some weight. However I did talked to her the other day we're going to hookup. I'll report back the details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape