Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 31629
-
04-15-20 07:54 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 447I haven't been really active in a while, but I still check in here and there. If you check my reviews from a few years ago I met Chloe and even back then she had mixed reviews. I for one had a blast, she was clean, punctual, and was staying in a motel off of I-drive. Very thick body and smelled great when I got in, she was one of the more positive experiences that I had and I never received a no from her. Went back for seconds before she disappeared, treated me just as good. A very possible YMMYV.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-20 06:48 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 623Chloe
I saw this one based on some of the positive reviews posted here. It was a disaster. The service was terrible and she didn't want to follow directions. I think she got things mixed up. She didn't want to do things that I like and wanted me to do things that she likes. I am the one paying, not the other way around. She basically refused everything I asked for. She didn't want to comply with the positions I liked, and so on. Also, she is a rusher. She will rush you through your session. In short, one of the worst moments of my mongering career. It may be a YMMV but I will definitely not recommend. I cannot figure out so far how she got some of these positive reviews. I cannot even decide if she belongs to 'negative reviews' or 'ripoff reviews' because my time with her was a combination of both.
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 22:17 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 460Jersey
Does anyone know if she is still around?
-
04-13-20 23:28 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 155Info!
Ummmmmm I need to know who Eva, Dez and "a couple of UTR's" are please ASAP LOL.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 21:50 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 413Chloe
Thank you for the review of Chloe and the link, FF. She was in Orlando 4-5 years ago. I was very curious about her then, but never paid a visit. She actually used to advertise on the sister site and respond to positive reviews on this board. I wonder where she has been and why she came back?
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 19:42 #16984

Posts: 174Thanks
Very informative review C3, as always thank you for such detailed reviews.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
When will you be returning to Vegas?
-
04-13-20 19:25 #16983Senior Member

Posts: 424Thanks for the reliable review on her
I have been soooo tempted to contact her, but have held back. Sounds like she is a Plan B kinda gal, which is not terrible, but not my first choice.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
Thanks for letting us know.
-LSG.
-
04-13-20 13:30 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 153Here
My Apologies for this oversight. I will assure to include them in the future.
Originally Posted by MLB247
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48735508/
-
04-13-20 12:31 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 123Top one is Liz. Always a good time for me.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 11:02 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 2464Summer. One and a half thumbs up
I am on the hunt for a new regular. So far, I have had the damnedest luck trying to find someone like Katy, Dahlia, Jen or Allie.
I text Summer and got fairly quick response. Set an appointment for an hour later. She sent me a location. It was Parliament House Motel which caused me to pause. I text, "Crazy question. You are a girl, right?" Her response, "Yes of course I am a 100% woman I'm only here because its hella cheap 40 $ night" (sic). I headed her way and got there right on time. Text. No response for a while. I left. A while later I got a text saying she had fallen asleep. I turned back around.
So, this is my first time ever being on that property. I was surprised, lots of families. I guess the night club is separate from the motel, although there are storage units and a few racks of costumes in the parking lot -- kinda weird.. I knocked on the door and an attractive lady opened the door. The pics are of her and are recent. The room was clean.
On the good side, $100 for HH. We didn't kiss and CBJ was adequate. Pussy was tight and wet. Her body was nice enough, some baby damage and boobs are not perky. I hit it mish with a few variations and it was really good.
On the down side, she said she is OCD and it did take her quite a few minutes to straighten the room while I was there and we were talking. I've seen that before and don't consider that a bad thing. She told me she has MS and had a rash which she attributed to that and was having some leg swelling which meant she could not be on top.
Will I repeat? Yes. But she won't be my new regular.
C3.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/9046377141
-
04-13-20 08:42 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 346Information
Anyone know these two? Any info.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/111072203817
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/378396856637
-
04-12-20 11:12 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 123That's shitty. I've only had good experiences so far.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 08:12 #16977Senior Member

Posts: 1033Mia
She's definitely not toothless and has a tight little spinner body. She will probably be UTR very soon so you might want to plan a visit.
Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 07:17 #16976Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks for the heads up!
-
04-12-20 06:37 #16975Senior Member

Posts: 82Don't waste ypor money
She is nasty and photos not her.
Originally Posted by Chaditcom
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




