Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3063
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its me, but I don't find that girl very attractive, and if she's getting 2 k a month the market has gotten out of control.
    Couple things.

    1. This SB thing isn't about absolute attraction for everyone. That should be evident by some of the babies we see get posted about consistently.

    2. SB's lying about what someone offered is the most common thing they all seem to share so I don't think it is something to take seriously.

  2. #3062

    Liz444 on SA

    Anyone have in intel on Liz444 from SA? She has had an ad in the past and rejoined in the past month or so. I seem to remember a negative report on her but can't recall for sure.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f15...2-9dcc59ca509b

  3. #3061

    I don't get it sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9eab8...4-e22a6718d735

    Jjenbabe96.

    Informed that someone had offered her an allowance of 2 k a month. I asked to immediately accept it as it was a good deal for.

    She asks me if I would pay her 200 per meet for no sex!!

    I informed her that already had a no sex relationship for free. No point in paying for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its me, but I don't find that girl very attractive, and if she's getting 2 k a month the market has gotten out of control.
    I agree with you both, paying that much for no sex is nuts. And for *her*, at that rate? Pfffft.

    The other thing that baffles the mind is when a girl says she doesn't want sex at all despite having a profile pic posing in underwear, or tastefully nude, or clutching stuffed animals, or with lollipops / finger (s) in their mouths. Even more bizarre is when they claim to be seeking "FWB," only to walk that back within the first few messages (or if they have FWB and platonic listed).

  4. #3060
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9eab8...4-e22a6718d735

    Jjenbabe96.

    Informed that someone had offered her an allowance of 2 k a month. I asked to immediately accept it as it was a good deal for.

    She asks me if I would pay her 200 per meet for no sex!!

    I informed her that already had a no sex relationship for free. No point in paying for it.
    Maybe its me, but I don't find that girl very attractive, and if she's getting 2 k a month the market has gotten out of control.

  5. #3059

    No sex

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9eab8...4-e22a6718d735

    Jjenbabe96.

    Informed that someone had offered her an allowance of 2 k a month. I asked to immediately accept it as it was a good deal for.

    She asks me if I would pay her 200 per meet for no sex!!

    I informed her that already had a no sex relationship for free. No point in paying for it.

  6. #3058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Anyone


  7. #3057
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113

    Lpesce


  8. #3056

    Indian_Barbie

    Anyone have info on this one? We're chatting for a few days now, she wants $400. Trying to decide if it's working it or not. Please pm if you have details. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2404f...3-d824e5505a29

  9. #3055

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Draman25  [View Original Post]
    Hi JonFisher, tried to answer your pm but your box seems full. Sorry.
    Thanks. I just cleared my inbox. PM me.

  10. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    Link is to your inbox.

  11. #3053

    Cleared my inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I tried to message you, but the system didn't allow it.
    Please try.

  12. #3052
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113

  13. #3051
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her? Can you provide some details like. Damage, does she host? her profile pic shows up in google image search!
    Hi JonFisher, tried to answer your pm but your box seems full. Sorry.

  14. #3050

    Hollyforyou

    This handle on SA is a scam artist. Sells B's story about needing help and shares pictures of pornstars as hers.

    Get her evidence and report her guys. I do not have the link as I was blocked by her.

  15. #3049

    Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her? Can you provide some details like. Damage, does she host? her profile pic shows up in google image search!
    I tried to message you, but the system didn't allow it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape