Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,996 to 23,010 of 37369
-
04-13-20 15:21 #14374Banned Member

Posts: 176Yea I talk to her on a regular and even then its hit or miss. I usually try to give sum slack but I get frustrated also.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 15:04 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 119Waste.
I was already pretty sure this one was TGTBT. Then she started selling me on paying for a cam show. Don't waste your time.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/116405198630
-
04-13-20 14:49 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 368Susan
Yes I been trying to catch up with her for over a week, text her no response for hours then get a response we text for a bit then silent responds back 2 hours later not really sure what's going on but it definitely gets old I'm getting to the point where I'm not going to chase you down to pay you to do a deed, unfortunately this usually happens to most of them.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 14:40 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 111Vet
Thanks for the info. Hooked up with her today. I was having a hard time finishing and she didn't give up. Kept working till I was satisfied. For the price I will repeat. GC.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 14:38 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 119Sirens??
Anyone used Sirens lately? I heard the structure is 1. 5 to the house and then service rates are between you and the girls. But I heard the girls they provide are top notch.
Anyone have a range of what these girls are expecting? I'm going to be pissed if I drop a house fee just for one of these girls to demand $$.
-
04-13-20 14:32 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 116Susan
Caught her on my lunch break. Great time and sweet drama free grown ass woman. Said it's been a little slow. Her regulars or seniors that like cute thick drama free women give her a call.
-
04-13-20 13:55 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 136Agreed
Definitely a sloppy deepthroat artist.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 12:30 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 87Ravin
I am immobile with broken leg, Ravin looks nice, would like report also if possible.
Originally Posted by RvaFun00
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 12:24 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 116Reverse search the picture you attached and you get a twitter profile for valentina nappi in italy.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 12:06 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 100Susan
Yep, had same issue last week, usually means monkey running their life, cause if she needed money she answer text. Personally I won't fuck her no more.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 11:53 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 100Says Annie
Texting with her. Any info?
-
04-13-20 09:37 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 246Have You Seen Her?
Any monger had a dream with this provider? Was texting her earlier today told she is available at 7 pm to 12 am today I'm a hour away from Richmond area so I just want to make sure she is worth the time also I will have to get a motel room she does outcall only any info I will appreciate it.
-
04-13-20 09:37 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks
Thanks for your sacrifice. LOL I won't waste my time.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 09:21 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 274Check your mail.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1966
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 09:14 #14360Banned Member

Posts: 90Kravin Ravin
Any monger tried this one out?











Reply With Quote




