Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14371

    Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I fought through the bad number drill and had a marvelous dream with our Vet with the DD's. They are better than ever as are her BJ skills. She still prefers old white men. Fair warning, she is very picky and will blow off anyone she thinks is not acting right. She is worth the effort and I will repeat as soon as I can. Donation is low, location safe, service above average. Senior citizen delight.

    Be safe and have fun.
    Thanks for the info. Hooked up with her today. I was having a hard time finishing and she didn't give up. Kept working till I was satisfied. For the price I will repeat. GC.

  2. #14370

    Sirens??

    Anyone used Sirens lately? I heard the structure is 1. 5 to the house and then service rates are between you and the girls. But I heard the girls they provide are top notch.

    Anyone have a range of what these girls are expecting? I'm going to be pissed if I drop a house fee just for one of these girls to demand $$.

  3. #14369

    Susan

    Caught her on my lunch break. Great time and sweet drama free grown ass woman. Said it's been a little slow. Her regulars or seniors that like cute thick drama free women give her a call.

  4. #14368

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    The one in this link can suck a cock with the best in the business.
    Definitely a sloppy deepthroat artist.

  5. #14367

    Ravin

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaFun00  [View Original Post]
    Check your mail.
    I am immobile with broken leg, Ravin looks nice, would like report also if possible.

  6. #14366
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    Texting with her. Any info?
    Reverse search the picture you attached and you get a twitter profile for valentina nappi in italy.

  7. #14365

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled An Appt last week. Showed up at Unsavory appearing hotel near Hooters. Ghosted On Me. Waited

    15 minutes and it was weird. Mean looking dude walked out of the hotel to put things in his car. I usually try to avoid eye contact with everyone, but I could just feel he was staring at me. A few minutes later I noticed he was staring at me from inside the hotel at the end of the hotel hallway, and he was texting. That was enough for me. Drove to a fast food restaraunt around the corner and texted one last time. Nothing but silence. This type of behavior leads me to believe she has a visitor from the zoo on her back.
    Yep, had same issue last week, usually means monkey running their life, cause if she needed money she answer text. Personally I won't fuck her no more.

  8. #14364

    Says Annie

    Texting with her. Any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7b1a1f336aef7324487a08a8cce3dcb4_f.jpg‎  

  9. #14363

    Have You Seen Her?

    Any monger had a dream with this provider? Was texting her earlier today told she is available at 7 pm to 12 am today I'm a hour away from Richmond area so I just want to make sure she is worth the time also I will have to get a motel room she does outcall only any info I will appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg2MDc5ZjkxOTg3YzE5YzMwOTUwMWZkYzc0MzRmNmE3YTJiNw.jpg‎   OTYxNjMyYzYxYmZhZDVmOTNmZTI3MDZjY2FiYzY2ZDgzNjI2MmQ.jpg‎   MTE0MTE3MjIzZmVkZGI0M2I3YzJkZmJkYmIxYjEyOTE5MzlkNDhk.jpg‎  

  10. #14362

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    Very business like and mechanical. The ads she posts give off a different vibe and she does have a handler as well. IMO not worth the. 6.
    Thanks for your sacrifice. LOL I won't waste my time.

  11. #14361
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1966  [View Original Post]
    Any monger tried this one out?
    Check your mail.

  12. #14360

    Kravin Ravin

    Any monger tried this one out?

  13. #14359
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11  [View Original Post]
    I thought about if Friday but after no feedback, went home after work & got high instead. Still waiting on someone else to take the dive first.
    Very business like and mechanical. The ads she posts give off a different vibe and she does have a handler as well. IMO not worth the. 6.

  14. #14358

    Amber

    Does anyone know what happened to Amber?

    She lived in an apartment near 64 and was lots of fun.

    She moved from NC to Lynchburg and then to Richmond about 2 years ago.

  15. #14357

    Susan In Chester

    Scheduled An Appt last week. Showed up at Unsavory appearing hotel near Hooters. Ghosted On Me. Waited 15 minutes and it was weird. Mean looking dude walked out of the hotel to put things in his car. I usually try to avoid eye contact with everyone, but I could just feel he was staring at me. A few minutes later I noticed he was staring at me from inside the hotel at the end of the hotel hallway, and he was texting. That was enough for me. Drove to a fast food restaraunt around the corner and texted one last time. Nothing but silence. This type of behavior leads me to believe she has a visitor from the zoo on her back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape