Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 18813
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11073

    Chloe clockwatcher

    Let me start off by saying this is one of the worst provider encounters I've ever had. I got duped b / c another provider gave her a good review. I first start off by contacting her, she sounded genuine tells me to let her know 25-45 min in advance for a meetup and I'm like ok cool. I set up for 11 am, tell her an hour and half in advance hey lets schedule for 11:15 am she's like ok cool no problem. I show up, and the second I get there she's like hounding me to meet up with her calling me left and right, which is a red flag. Then I finally go inside the apartment and the second I get there she gives me the old "hey we have to rush a bit were running behind schedule" b. S. Which is bullsh $t b / c I got there at 11:10 and she's like oh well you said 11 am. Even tho I confirmed with her 11:15 am well in advance according to her meet up requirements. If she had any objections she should have mentioned so. Long story short providers use this excuse because they book back to back clients and don't have at least a 30 min gap period in between, which is a major red flag because they are clock watchers and will try to get you out there before you even finish. Sure enough she threw the hat on sucked it for 3 sec, and was like ok put it in. At this point I was semi-hard. So I'm like ok here we go clockwatcher. Not even a minute goes by and she's telling me to cum and hurry up. Even tho I payed for a full 30 min. I'm 3 min into it at this point and she just stops mid session and is like ok your done and just kicks me out. I didn't try anything at the time because she has a pit bull in the room. But I shouldn't have payed up front. She escorts me out the building and not even a second later another monger comes in. She was not even professional enough to keep our identities discreet.

    Another case of a scam artist. Please run this hoe out of town and make her starve. For $. 20 there is absolutely zero room for service like this. Next time I hear a provider say "hey we have to rush a bit were running behind schedule" when I came at the agreed upon time. I'm going to grab my money and go and tell her "not my schedule". Because I already know their going to give me a half ass service then bum rush me out of there before I even get hard. Will never repeat.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/4...2537/7/1963870

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chloe-escort-orlando-11447

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-pe...bbits/28751953

  2. #11072

    Cathy_amylee

    Any info on this one? https://orlando.rubratings.com/168053.

  3. #11071
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMax  [View Original Post]
    Bad reviews a few years ago so I opted not to see her.

  4. #11070

  5. #11069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Lucky you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Polycom  [View Original Post]
    These are the people that robbed me on my very last mongering trip a couple years ago. You got further than me OP. Boyfriend / pimp whatever walked in the door from outside as we were starting on the sofa. Walks in and starts talking "you're cheating on me now?" Kept my phone. Hat. Sandals. Didn't take my car keys because I always leave them in the car (it's a risk, but I always did it thinking of a situation my car must be available for me to get away safely.) still to this day I'm wary of getting back out there. Just afraid this will happen again. It's a shame because there's providers I would love to see right now based on reviews here.

    Glad you made it out safe.
    I never bring phone, wallet, anything valuable.

    Stash keys inside car, lock it and have a spare door key hidden outside car somewhere. These Robbers need to be starved out and now is as good a time as any to start. It can begin by flagging ads or as some have chosen, to post ads warning others. Stay safe.

  6. #11068

    Sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    The one thing I notice from this Covid 19 is that we all are right you will see a deal now because more and more providers are going to get that itch that need to be scratched but no money to scratch it.

    And the long last effect a large percentage of Americans live check by check the longer people out of work the more debt is racked up and by Nov. You will start seeing new and old providers who retire or was on the fence about going into the hobby simply because the bill comes due and all these "bail outs" and will have to be repaid so less mongers in the hobby and more providers coming to the hobby at discounted rates.
    What nobody is talking about though is that demand will go up for a little while. I know for one I'll be hobbying 5 days a week for a good month and the good providers we all like will get busy again. There should be good deals on new girls or ones that aren't the best.

  7. #11067

    Damn dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaditcom  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this one. Who called herself Skyler, pure, white trash. Decent body but with a couple of neck tattoos. Should have taken the hint when I saw those. Went by her, or her pimps, incall location that was an apartment housing development just west of Kirkman on Conroy. Directly across from a stand alone Starbucks and next to the Florida Tnpk. She seemed surprised that I wanted to take a shower instead of pleased. Said that everything had to be done on the living room sofa. That was another red flag. Made it a bit more difficult. At least I only paid for the half hour at one four zero $. CBJ that just mediocre. Then goes into doggie position and tells me not to pull out at all. Must keep my dick in at all times. Obviously wants me to cum and leave quickly. Pussy was just ok. Talk about just going through the motions. Then I wanted to do missionary and she begins to tell me that usually that position is only for one hour sessions and she considers it extra service. So to do more than one position in the half hour is considered special?? Man, I was really starting to regret this quickly. She did let me go mish but after a few minutes of this; she starts to give me the old you got to cum routine. It has only been 15 maybe 20 minutes. Needless to say; I lost my interest in a hurry and just got up disgusted and proceeded to get dressed and leave pissed off. Told her that she was a bad provider and then a little raised voices of back and forth happens. Then this black guy comes out of the bedroom. I was already opening the door to leave so didn't concern me. It was only a 1 bedroom apt so he was in the bedroom the whole time. Do NOT waste your time!.
    These are the people that robbed me on my very last mongering trip a couple years ago. You got further than me OP. Boyfriend / pimp whatever walked in the door from outside as we were starting on the sofa. Walks in and starts talking "you're cheating on me now?" Kept my phone. Hat. Sandals. Didn't take my car keys because I always leave them in the car (it's a risk, but I always did it thinking of a situation my car must be available for me to get away safely.) still to this day I'm wary of getting back out there. Just afraid this will happen again. It's a shame because there's providers I would love to see right now based on reviews here.

    Glad you made it out safe.

  8. #11066

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy69  [View Original Post]
    While the theory of supply and demand will certainly come into play. And your logic that demand will be high coming out of the Covid-19 recession may be sound; the flaw in your reasoning is the assumption that supply will remain level, same as before. The lesson we should remember from the 2007 - 2011 recession is that the "Supply" side is likely to increase due to the economic downturn, especially in tourist areas. All the lost jobs that will not come back soon in the hospitality industry are likely to translate into lots of single moms needing money to feed their babies; "Boyfriends" offering their women for rent to pay the bills; and recent graduates unable to find their first honest profession out of school, needing the necessities of life. We watched the going rate drop from $250-$300 for a quality full service hour, down to $120-$160 by 2012. It's been slowly rising since then, but a retreat due to an abundance of supply is likely, and sooner than later. Patience.

    RG69.
    Thanks for the history lesson. Could this mean that some quality could move away from Orl because of the loss of tourist $$.

  9. #11065

    Everyone right

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy69  [View Original Post]
    While the theory of supply and demand will certainly come into play. And your logic that demand will be high coming out of the Covid-19 recession may be sound; the flaw in your reasoning is the assumption that supply will remain level, same as before. The lesson we should remember from the 2007 - 2011 recession is that the "Supply" side is likely to increase due to the economic downturn, especially in tourist areas. All the lost jobs that will not come back soon in the hospitality industry are likely to translate into lots of single moms needing money to feed their babies; "Boyfriends" offering their women for rent to pay the bills; and recent graduates unable to find their first honest profession out of school, needing the necessities of life. We watched the going rate drop from $250-$300 for a quality full service hour, down to $120-$160 by 2012. It's been slowly rising since then, but a retreat due to an abundance of supply is likely, and sooner than later. Patience.

    RG69.
    The one thing I notice from this Covid 19 is that we all are right you will see a deal now because more and more providers are going to get that itch that need to be scratched but no money to scratch it.

    And the long last effect a large percentage of Americans live check by check the longer people out of work the more debt is racked up and by Nov. You will start seeing new and old providers who retire or was on the fence about going into the hobby simply because the bill comes due and all these "bail outs" and will have to be repaid so less mongers in the hobby and more providers coming to the hobby at discounted rates.

  10. #11064

    Almost there

    For everyone who is waiting for the price to drop its almost time I'm seeing more women say trade sex for party favors mean they not making money another couple of weeks you'll see more walkers and 40 and 20 dollar specials.

  11. #11063

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy69  [View Original Post]
    While the theory of supply and demand will certainly come into play. And your logic that demand will be high coming out of the Covid-19 recession may be sound; the flaw in your reasoning is the assumption that supply will remain level, same as before. The lesson we should remember from the 2007 - 2011 recession is that the "Supply" side is likely to increase due to the economic downturn, especially in tourist areas. All the lost jobs that will not come back soon in the hospitality industry are likely to translate into lots of single moms needing money to feed their babies; "Boyfriends" offering their women for rent to pay the bills; and recent graduates unable to find their first honest profession out of school, needing the necessities of life. We watched the going rate drop from $250-$300 for a quality full service hour, down to $120-$160 by 2012. It's been slowly rising since then, but a retreat due to an abundance of supply is likely, and sooner than later. Patience.

    RG69.
    Very well said.

  12. #11062

    I'm still in swing! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    What's your reasoning in assuming there will be deals to be had when this whole virus thing has passed? Logic suggests that the deals, if any, to be had would be being offered right NOW when I suspect the majority of hobbyists are highly reluctant to partake in the hobby at all at this particular point in time, which would necessitate the ladies to offer "specials" that may prove to be too good to pass up just so that they are able to have at least some income coming in. I would think the opposite would be true once this whole pandemic has run its course. Guys will be eager to get back to their hobbyist ways and provider's phones will be blowing up as a result. When that time comes I'm thinking the only deals that will be available will be the less desireable bottom of the barrel types who generally have low donation requirements all the time anyway. I suspect the higher quality aka more attractive providers will be inundated with calls / texts and will charge accordingly as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I agree with what you are saying, and yes most men including myself have stopped the mongering until this passes. All of my contacts who have texted me know this and while I agree with what you are saying, people will be scared for a long time about getting close to someone. I agree some will be eager to get back out there but others won't be and I think the ladies will adjust to the demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you, Stewman. Once COVID-19 runs its course (at least the first one) and folks feel more comfortable venturing out (and that line probably varies for everyone), these girls are going to be overrun with requests. Capitalism being what it is, there are usually three results: 1. Higher prices to account for more demand. 2. Expanded hours to accommodate demand. 3. A combination of 1 & 2.

    I suspect wait times are going to increase. God, it'll be like getting a doctor's appointment: "We can see you in four weeks."

    And. . . Now I need a vodka drink.
    This HOAX will eventually come to an end!

  13. #11061

    Lessons from the Great Recession. . . Patience

    While the theory of supply and demand will certainly come into play. And your logic that demand will be high coming out of the Covid-19 recession may be sound; the flaw in your reasoning is the assumption that supply will remain level, same as before. The lesson we should remember from the 2007 - 2011 recession is that the "Supply" side is likely to increase due to the economic downturn, especially in tourist areas. All the lost jobs that will not come back soon in the hospitality industry are likely to translate into lots of single moms needing money to feed their babies; "Boyfriends" offering their women for rent to pay the bills; and recent graduates unable to find their first honest profession out of school, needing the necessities of life. We watched the going rate drop from $250-$300 for a quality full service hour, down to $120-$160 by 2012. It's been slowly rising since then, but a retreat due to an abundance of supply is likely, and sooner than later. Patience.

    RG69.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you, Stewman. Once COVID-19 runs its course (at least the first one) and folks feel more comfortable venturing out (and that line probably varies for everyone), these girls are going to be overrun with requests. Capitalism being what it is, there are usually three results: 1. Higher prices to account for more demand. 2. Expanded hours to accommodate demand. 3. A combination of 1 & 2.

    I suspect wait times are going to increase. God, it'll be like getting a doctor's appointment: "We can see you in four weeks."

    And. . . Now I need a vodka drink.

  14. #11060
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    A few questions:

    You guys remember Bad Britt? The hot mess who used to apologize to the board every other week? Anyone else seeing her?

    Anyone on here still hanging with Holly (angel wings)?

    Anyone on here hang out with a stripper who might be the daughter of a legendary escort. If you know, you know.

    If so PM me.

    PG.
    I still talk to Holly on a regular basis. She's doing great and getting settled into domestic life.

  15. #11059

    Anyone BeckLynn?

    Saw this ad in a couple of places. She is openly advertising creampies and trips to Greece. Wooh!!

    Anyone ever give her a go? She is a big woman though, 5'10" and 180 lbs. She may kick my ass! LOL.

    https://riviera-beach.skipthegames.c...e/331289473268

    http://lakeland.skipthegames.com/fem...y/087996819086

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape