Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 1466 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 26920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12445

    Eros

    Hi Gentleman,

    Had a question about eros. Are the girls there legit? There are very pretty ones in there. What does eros verified mean? Does it mean they are not fake or LEO?

  2. #12444
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's brutal out there! I've had a one of my reggies tell me to do a virtual session for. 2! I was like ummm no! Porn is cheaper than that! However there are still some out there! Desperate times come with desperate measures! I've lucked out by reaching out to 2 girls that worked at club 390. And they actually agreed to meetup due to not being able to dance since everything is closed! Give the "working girls" some competition and make them come down on their prices and get the strippers and dancers to go the escort route!
    Willing to share the club 390 girls?

  3. #12443

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Over the past several years I had the pleasure of meeting this girl several times. She had some mixed reviews but took a chance on her and was rewarded. Always had a good time and she was never a problem. We got along well enough and I was comfortable enough for her to come to my place once. She disappeared about a year ago. I can't remember her name to save my life. Anyone know what happened to her? I am wondering if she got arrested and / or cleaned up her act.
    Her names Heather. I agree, she was fun at times when she wasn't wasted. One of the best BJ's I've ever had! Haven't seen her in a long time, but have seen her ads pop up on LC every once in a while with a new number.

  4. #12442

    Whatever happened to this girl?

    Over the past several years I had the pleasure of meeting this girl several times. She had some mixed reviews but took a chance on her and was rewarded. Always had a good time and she was never a problem. We got along well enough and I was comfortable enough for her to come to my place once. She disappeared about a year ago. I can't remember her name to save my life. Anyone know what happened to her? I am wondering if she got arrested and / or cleaned up her act.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails laramie.jpg‎  

  5. #12441

    Saskia

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Last reviews are from 2017. Nothing beyond that from what I could find. Pretty good reviews from what I've read. Don't know if her phone number from the 2017 reviews are current.
    Saw her last year in Schaumburg which was out of the norm since she switched to outs only. Would imagine she's also laying low as she's a relatively careful provider as is.

  6. #12440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Not everything. At least a few things checked out in terms of girls he's seen and details about them. But the whole persona and stories about his cock being too manly and busting out of condoms was nonsense. I bet he was just a guy who got off on stealthing escorts and hoping they don't know how they got pregnant or who did it.
    I am thinking the stuff he posted that seemed to check out were probably based on info already out there.

  7. #12439

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Guys I called this girl up, she literally wanted to fuck me through the phone. After seeing that ass If you dock with this girl your body levitate guaranteed. I did not go to her crib cause of security concern, but if your balls are steel and bigger than mine- I would like to hear a review.

    She sent me a video of he taking care of someone's cock. Girls is trying to capture your soul.
    100% confirmed via DM this is niggguy 2. 0.

  8. #12438
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Personally I think he was lying about everything. I think he was seeing how long he could get away with it.
    That guy is funny but I'd rather have dry and informative rather than entertaining yet questionable posts. The only reason I think he's legit is because most of the ladies he's posting about are the types I wouldn't get with for free. It's bizarre that someone woule be here making lengthy submissions about a bunch of 3's and 4's when most of the ladies discussed here are 6's or 7's.

  9. #12437

    Guys take a deep breath. This girl you give you a heart attack

    Guys I called this girl up, she literally wanted to fuck me through the phone. After seeing that ass— If you dock with this girl your body levitate guaranteed. I did not go to her crib cause of security concern, but if your balls are steel and bigger than mine- I would like to hear a review.

    She sent me a video of he taking care of someone's cock. Girls is trying to capture your soul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBC868E9-4BD5-461F-90DF-DA00DE0E7C42.jpeg‎  

  10. #12436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Personally I think he was lying about everything. I think he was seeing how long he could get away with it.
    Not everything. At least a few things checked out in terms of girls he's seen and details about them. But the whole persona and stories about his cock being too manly and busting out of condoms was nonsense. I bet he was just a guy who got off on stealthing escorts and hoping they don't know how they got pregnant or who did it.

  11. #12435

    NiggGuy

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure he's back though. LOL.
    Personally I think he was lying about everything. I think he was seeing how long he could get away with it.

  12. #12434

    Dna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She's been in the BBFS boards for a while. I bet there are more than a few nervous guys there waiting to see what happens when she gets a DNA test next month LOL.
    Who has taken her up on her offer and blasted away inside there. I love me some prego vag. Taste great and wet. Awhile back I saw this escort who had milk, it taste like shit but it took back to the 1980's right after turning left at the intersection of the birth canal.

  13. #12433

    He's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Good story teller. But good riddance.

    He's a racist so I got rid of him

    A2
    I'm sure he's back though. LOL.

  14. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    MoliJohn. What happened to NiggGuy handle? Got banned?
    Good story teller. But good riddance.

    He's a racist so I got rid of him

    A2

  15. #12431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Nervous

    She's been in the BBFS boards for a while. I bet there are more than a few nervous guys there waiting to see what happens when she gets a DNA test next month LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3093401935

    I was thinking about making a deposit. Look at her belly, vag has to creaming as we speak. All deposits will go to baby college funds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape