Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16976
    Thanks for the heads up!

  2. #16975

    Don't waste ypor money

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaditcom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her? When I put in Summer on the advanced search I get a few different girls. Can't make heads or tails.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/473244883493

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/9046377141
    She is nasty and photos not her.

  3. #16974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    She ghosted me

    Violet.

    I've seen violet a couple of times now. Easy going, pleasant to talk to, gets into it. Asks for a pic.

    Or snap for verification.

    Incall location is a decent extended stay out in Maitland.

    Pics are accurate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48775295/

    When she was staying near convention center, she played games with me, told me to park and she would then give me room number. Only way to park was to pay hotel $15. Then she ghosted me.

  4. #16973

    Someone say gummy??

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Son.

    No, just no.

    OK well, maybe after a bottle of scotch and her taking the dentures out. LOL.

    PG.
    I'd def be into that. She really toothless?? She's got a decent body for her age.

  5. #16972

    Violet

    I've seen violet a couple of times now. Easy going, pleasant to talk to, gets into it. Asks for a pic
    or snap for verification

    Incall location is a decent extended stay out in Maitland.

    Pics are accurate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48775295/

  6. #16971

    Chloe.

    Pretty sure it's this Chloe. She is no secret. Type her name in the search box and you'll find reviews!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48735508/

    Quote Originally Posted by MLB247  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link or pictures so we know who you are talking about?

    With no link or pictures this post is pointless. Noticed your other posts are the same no links or no pictures, so what's the point? Just asking.

  7. #16970

    Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFucker  [View Original Post]
    Had another lunch time QV today with Chloe. Good comms. Nice and clean in call. Close to pics just not all done up with make up. Arrived at location. She comes down and gets me takes me back to her room. Nice casual small talk make you feel comfortable. She has a bulldog. Sweet gurl. I am partial since I have one as well. Cloths off and straight to work CBJ not bad little CG then to k9. I can say she was a seemingly willing participant and worked that ass. PAWG. She reached back and slapped that ass and told me to take that pussy. All I needed to hear. I pounded that ass and slapped it for about 5 min and blew. Good visit damage $ will repeat. Little farther then I like to drive.

    Stay safe.

    FF.
    Can you post a link or pictures so we know who you are talking about?

    With no link or pictures this post is pointless. Noticed your other posts are the same no links or no pictures, so what's the point? Just asking.

  8. #16969

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestWind  [View Original Post]
    Assuming death doesn't claim me or her I'm going to try connecting with her over the next few days.
    Due your research with this one, a few not so great reviews. I have personally not partaken with here because of numerous bad reviews

  9. #16968
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaditcom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her? When I put in Summer on the advanced search I get a few different girls. Can't make heads or tails.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/473244883493

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/9046377141
    Assuming death doesn't claim me or her I'm going to try connecting with her over the next few days.

  10. #16967
    I had a session today with Tori and Carmen. It wasn't my first time with Tori, but it.

    Was my first time with Carmen and my first time with Tori and another girl. Very accommodating and.

    I definitely enjoyed myself.

    Pictures are fairly accurate but definitely a little filtered. Expect a little more "street wear".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48749621/

  11. #16966

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Son.

    No, just no.

    OK well, maybe after a bottle of scotch and her taking the dentures out. LOL.

    PG.
    PG,

    I'm open to suggestions / recommendations.

  12. #16965

    Dentures?

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Son.

    No, just no.

    OK well, maybe after a bottle of scotch and her taking the dentures out. LOL.

    PG.
    Dentures? Damn that means could get a "gummy"? LOL.

  13. #16964

    Anyone? This Summer the Snow Bunny chick?

    Anyone tried her? When I put in Summer on the advanced search I get a few different girls. Can't make heads or tails.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/473244883493

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/9046377141

  14. #16963

    Wolfpack

    Is anyone able to share contacts for the Brazilian WP? DM me. Obrigado.

  15. #16962

    Wolf Pack

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    Nathalie is visiting this week and looking for some good clients. She's a friend of Valetina. She has given me permission to pass her number along if anyone is interested. I suppose for those of you cool with Valetina you can book through her as well. Stay safe everyone.
    I saw Valentina yesterday afternoon. Was pretty nervous considering everything that is going on. My little head got the best of me and I'm glad that I went. I needed some stress relief. She is stunning and so sexy. Had a great time. She did mention to me that she may not be coming back to Orlando until all this is said and done because there is nothing for her to do. I am going to try and see if I can get her to come out to Brevard to visit some of us over here. If I make that happen I will let everyone know. Stay safe brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape