Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 1467 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12438
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Personally I think he was lying about everything. I think he was seeing how long he could get away with it.
    That guy is funny but I'd rather have dry and informative rather than entertaining yet questionable posts. The only reason I think he's legit is because most of the ladies he's posting about are the types I wouldn't get with for free. It's bizarre that someone woule be here making lengthy submissions about a bunch of 3's and 4's when most of the ladies discussed here are 6's or 7's.

  2. #12437

    Guys take a deep breath. This girl you give you a heart attack

    Guys I called this girl up, she literally wanted to fuck me through the phone. After seeing that ass— If you dock with this girl your body levitate guaranteed. I did not go to her crib cause of security concern, but if your balls are steel and bigger than mine- I would like to hear a review.

    She sent me a video of he taking care of someone's cock. Girls is trying to capture your soul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBC868E9-4BD5-461F-90DF-DA00DE0E7C42.jpeg‎  

  3. #12436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Personally I think he was lying about everything. I think he was seeing how long he could get away with it.
    Not everything. At least a few things checked out in terms of girls he's seen and details about them. But the whole persona and stories about his cock being too manly and busting out of condoms was nonsense. I bet he was just a guy who got off on stealthing escorts and hoping they don't know how they got pregnant or who did it.

  4. #12435

    NiggGuy

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure he's back though. LOL.
    Personally I think he was lying about everything. I think he was seeing how long he could get away with it.

  5. #12434

    Dna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She's been in the BBFS boards for a while. I bet there are more than a few nervous guys there waiting to see what happens when she gets a DNA test next month LOL.
    Who has taken her up on her offer and blasted away inside there. I love me some prego vag. Taste great and wet. Awhile back I saw this escort who had milk, it taste like shit but it took back to the 1980's right after turning left at the intersection of the birth canal.

  6. #12433

    He's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Good story teller. But good riddance.

    He's a racist so I got rid of him

    A2
    I'm sure he's back though. LOL.

  7. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    MoliJohn. What happened to NiggGuy handle? Got banned?
    Good story teller. But good riddance.

    He's a racist so I got rid of him

    A2

  8. #12431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Nervous

    She's been in the BBFS boards for a while. I bet there are more than a few nervous guys there waiting to see what happens when she gets a DNA test next month LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3093401935

    I was thinking about making a deposit. Look at her belly, vag has to creaming as we speak. All deposits will go to baby college funds.

  9. #12430

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...049/8724005827

    Anyone have any luck with this lady. She used to post under a different number, but her recent ads are a new number. I've texted with her before and she's near UIC, and another pic she sent me is definitely her. Just wondering if she's TGTBT, or if she is real that no one wants to share and report on her.

    Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure the pictures in the ad are fake. I believe the pictures are of a porn actress, Kenzi Ryans. https://twitter.com/KenziRyans/media?lang=en.

  10. #12429

    Girls are scared

    Quote Originally Posted by MolijohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Guys I been calling up girls cause I so want to rip into their delicious vag. But they are all scared because of this virus. The only ones who want to see me I have already made love too. Damn what's going on.
    Yes it's brutal out there! I've had a one of my reggies tell me to do a virtual session for. 2! I was like ummm no! Porn is cheaper than that! However there are still some out there! Desperate times come with desperate measures! I've lucked out by reaching out to 2 girls that worked at club 390. And they actually agreed to meetup due to not being able to dance since everything is closed! Give the "working girls" some competition and make them come down on their prices and get the strippers and dancers to go the escort route!

  11. #12428

    NiggGuy part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MolijohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3093401935

    I was thinking about making a deposit. Look at her belly, vag has to creaming as we speak. All deposits will go to baby college funds.
    MoliJohn. What happened to NiggGuy handle? Got banned?

  12. #12427

    I've seen her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche997  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Lives in Woodstock. BB by default, have to bring your own covers. Has a daughter so scheduling is difficult and rushed. Not GFE, just bang and be out. Fit body small tits. We really didn't click. Didn't repeat. Let me If you need more details.
    Didn't click either.

    If you're over 60 I would take a pass.

  13. #12426
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any info but has anyone taken this one for a test drive?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/111835109136
    I've seen her. Lives in Woodstock. BB by default, have to bring your own covers. Has a daughter so scheduling is difficult and rushed. Not GFE, just bang and be out. Fit body small tits. We really didn't click. Didn't repeat. Let me If you need more details.

  14. #12425

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any info but has anyone taken this one for a test drive?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/111835109136
    Check out the McHenry County thread in Other Areas. Followers there know quite a bit about her. Been around for awhile.

    Joe.

  15. #12424

    Kat D

    I couldn't find any info but has anyone taken this one for a test drive?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/111835109136

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape