Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 26928
-
04-12-20 02:47 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 216That guy is funny but I'd rather have dry and informative rather than entertaining yet questionable posts. The only reason I think he's legit is because most of the ladies he's posting about are the types I wouldn't get with for free. It's bizarre that someone woule be here making lengthy submissions about a bunch of 3's and 4's when most of the ladies discussed here are 6's or 7's.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 00:49 #12437Banned Member

Posts: 65Guys take a deep breath. This girl you give you a heart attack
Guys I called this girl up, she literally wanted to fuck me through the phone. After seeing that ass— If you dock with this girl your body levitate guaranteed. I did not go to her crib cause of security concern, but if your balls are steel and bigger than mine- I would like to hear a review.
She sent me a video of he taking care of someone's cock. Girls is trying to capture your soul.
-
04-12-20 00:28 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 1445Not everything. At least a few things checked out in terms of girls he's seen and details about them. But the whole persona and stories about his cock being too manly and busting out of condoms was nonsense. I bet he was just a guy who got off on stealthing escorts and hoping they don't know how they got pregnant or who did it.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 00:18 #12435Senior Member

Posts: 118NiggGuy
Personally I think he was lying about everything. I think he was seeing how long he could get away with it.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 23:27 #12434Banned Member

Posts: 65Dna
Who has taken her up on her offer and blasted away inside there. I love me some prego vag. Taste great and wet. Awhile back I saw this escort who had milk, it taste like shit but it took back to the 1980's right after turning left at the intersection of the birth canal.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 22:41 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 297He's back
I'm sure he's back though. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 19:37 #12432Senior Member

Posts: 338Good story teller. But good riddance.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
He's a racist so I got rid of him
A2
-
04-11-20 16:27 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 1445Nervous
She's been in the BBFS boards for a while. I bet there are more than a few nervous guys there waiting to see what happens when she gets a DNA test next month LOL.
Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 13:34 #12430Senior Member

Posts: 53Probably Fake
I'm pretty sure the pictures in the ad are fake. I believe the pictures are of a porn actress, Kenzi Ryans. https://twitter.com/KenziRyans/media?lang=en.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 13:31 #12429Senior Member

Posts: 118Girls are scared
Yes it's brutal out there! I've had a one of my reggies tell me to do a virtual session for. 2! I was like ummm no! Porn is cheaper than that! However there are still some out there! Desperate times come with desperate measures! I've lucked out by reaching out to 2 girls that worked at club 390. And they actually agreed to meetup due to not being able to dance since everything is closed! Give the "working girls" some competition and make them come down on their prices and get the strippers and dancers to go the escort route!
Originally Posted by MolijohnGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 13:04 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 297NiggGuy part 2
MoliJohn. What happened to NiggGuy handle? Got banned?
Originally Posted by MolijohnGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 12:12 #12427Senior Member

Posts: 311I've seen her as well
Didn't click either.
Originally Posted by Porsche997
[View Original Post]
If you're over 60 I would take a pass.
-
04-11-20 12:02 #12426Senior Member

Posts: 106I've seen her. Lives in Woodstock. BB by default, have to bring your own covers. Has a daughter so scheduling is difficult and rushed. Not GFE, just bang and be out. Fit body small tits. We really didn't click. Didn't repeat. Let me If you need more details.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 11:28 #12425Senior Member

Posts: 309Kat
Check out the McHenry County thread in Other Areas. Followers there know quite a bit about her. Been around for awhile.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
Joe.
-
04-11-20 11:08 #12424Senior Member

Posts: 293Kat D
I couldn't find any info but has anyone taken this one for a test drive?
Thanks and stay safe.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/111835109136











Reply With Quote





