Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 27809
-
04-13-20 16:22 #9659Senior Member

Posts: 148Tna issues here too.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 15:23 #9658Senior Member

Posts: 340TNA issues
I'm still having issues with TNA access, anyone else?
Not sure this is the place to ask the question.
Thank you.
-
04-13-20 15:03 #9657Senior Member

Posts: 217Going to be hard to convince me it's worth 500.
Originally Posted by UndercoverBB
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 14:26 #9656Senior Member

Posts: 824Pornstar
Well her rates went from .9 qv and 1.2 hhr, to a 1.5 minimum with no qv. Strange how rates are going up. I guess people will pay it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/48846568/
-
04-13-20 13:34 #9655Senior Member

Posts: 1209Update- she replied the next day with the two lamest excuses ever and tried to combine them. "I'm so sorry, my phone battery died at the same time my car battery did. " Won't try again.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 22:39 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 483Gets right to the point doesn't she?! Ouch!
Originally Posted by UndercoverBB
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 18:30 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 43Ran with Riley and the crew
This girl showed at the party. Extended menu for 100.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2311088%3B(206) 384-4747%26%23128139%3 B-what-are-you-waiting-for-call-text-now%26%2310083%3 B.
-
04-12-20 14:37 #9652Senior Member

Posts: 184Those are indeed photoshopped pics and she's much larger in person, especially from the waist down. I've seen her twice, and she's never ripped me off nor did she strike me like someone who I thought would rob. That said, she was always pretty damn fishy smelling and the service was very so-so. I sort of regretted it both times so while I didn't have the rob experience, I wouldn't really recommend her either.
Originally Posted by GuideMe999
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 12:11 #9651Senior Member

Posts: 43Photoshop
She's altering the photos, badly. Look at the distortion of the door behind her near her tits.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 10:06 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 323What the fuck is up with the gut on her. ?
Originally Posted by TellCell
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 05:48 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 60http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...o/434839888916
Originally Posted by TellCell
[View Original Post]
This girl has been a thief in the north end for years. Pics with breasts are fakes. Her mode in ripping me off was to pretend to be very dope sick, then suddenly need to talk to a guy what was in the hallway.
-
04-11-20 16:06 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 1209Ghosted
Agreed over text to a bb qv for a benji. Said she was at motel 6 in bremerton. Arrived and texted for the room number with no response. After a couple follow up texts that also went unanswered and about 20 min, I left.
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...r/673949666310
-
04-11-20 14:32 #9647Regular Member

Posts: 24Them
Just pounded them again this morning. She's a good deal at the special she's running Pictures are definitely old but takes it well. Filled her a few times. She seems to be getting more and more desparate. I've been getting better deals and more for bang for the buck lately. Loving it!
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...o/434839888916
-
04-11-20 13:22 #9646Regular Member

Posts: 14Wanted to but got strange vibe
It was at a hotel on Evergreen and there were tons of people outside when I went by. Got a strange feeling and texted apology. Got to trust the gut.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
Seemed Eagar to meet. Wish I knew.
-
04-11-20 10:47 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 87Seems TGTBT. Maybe someone in the bikini barista thread can recognize the one that's a "barista"?
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




