Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,751 to 27,765 of 41286
-
04-11-20 21:45 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 1170Clients who send pics to hookers, prostitutes, escorts
Just a thought for those who like to send their pics to hookers upon request: did you know when texting the number in those ad's, you might be actually communicating with a pimp and not the girl in ad? Did you know the majority of these girls are on drugs? Did you know JSO could have gotten ahold of her phone and that is who you're texting? Did you know if she gets pissed with you that she might post your pic online, which I have seen before, all in an effort to embarrass you? Did you know relationships turn sour and people can be vindictive?
Just thought you should know!
-
04-11-20 21:35 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 1170The first pic Viv is now trying to use the cash app scam
I'd stay away from her, no matter how cute she might be. She's another Mandy x3!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 21:17 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 1260Much Agree
And I'll quote you: "No piece of ass is worth getting robbed or shot over". BUT!, because of our hobby, we sometimes find ourselves in compromising situations. We take risks and we take chances to feed our needs. Nature of the Game. As I told ole Red, want to be "safe" from the possibilities of catching something, stay out of the Game. Surefire way of not catching anything we'll regret. Same thought applies to not wanting to get robbed.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
Both Vivs definitely have the potential to rob you or set you up to get robbed. All girls do. For those who think you'll never get robbed, do this long enough and you will. Moth to a flame we all are. Sometimes we get burnt. If we're lucky, we won't.
I try to mitigate any issues by being an aggressive negotiator and work out a dream that leans in my favor. If the provider don't fold to my requests, then I move on. If I'm in dire need to bust, then I simply call for back up.
I may have missed the negative review, but curly-haired Vivienne seems to be the latest flavor with the several positive comments I've been reading.
What does BSHM stand for?
-
04-11-20 20:47 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 324Sounds like both Vivs will rob you
Reading Getcha's post below leads me to believe that neither are providers and both would rather rob you. Remember fellas, no piece of asss is worth getting robbed or shot over.
BSHM. F904.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 20:27 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah, those are some of the nicest tits I've seen on display. I tried reaching her and got to her upscale gated apartment community and chose not to go further. There was a white truck parked outside on watch too. I just turned around. I've read the same shody reviews from others. But man I'd like to suck on those once.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 20:02 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 207Queen
I'd meet her once she's a good lay but she's known to steal and she likes to pull the "Hey the babysitter is mad and is asking for more money can you do an extra $40?" she does bare all the time if you like that. Also those pics are a bit old from her dancing days probably an additional 20 lbs but all in the right places. She is hit or miss a lot of the times she can be on time or 10 hours late. Also, anticipate text messages every other day asking for help Hey I got arrested.... Hey I need gas money.... Hey I got evicted..... Hey I was doing drugs and wrecked my car can you see me or send money and it will be 60 extra because of babysitter?
Originally Posted by VictorAlexande
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 17:56 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 452Thanks for clarifying.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 17:30 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 394Anyone
Ever seen this gal.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1690113
I have looked and cannot find any reports. Chances are, not real anyway.
-
04-11-20 13:20 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 1260Viv Confusion
You guys are killing me. LOL Allow me to clear up the Vivs.
First pic is of Vivian who is now labeling herself as Bailey. Probably changed her name due to the negative reviews she's had in the past. She's a (or was due to the clubs shutting down) dancer at Centerfolds. That's the one who I suspect has a SD (maybe a couple) bcuz of the lifestyle she flaunts on SM.
Second pic is of Vivienne who recently had several positive reviews. She was staying in the Arlington / Regency area but relocated to OP are which sucks for me. She's the one with the glasses. A first time poster just gave her a positive review which smells of a self-poster. Don't know why she would have to do that when theres guys who already supports her business, but whatever. Vivienne with the darker curly hair is the one that has ad pics of her wearing glasses.
Both Vivs look bangin, I agree. But one is more a hustler while the other is more of a provider. Notice the name spellings
-
04-11-20 11:45 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 452[QUOTE=Dariosixx;4739512]Fellas, this is not the Rip off
Is it the one with glasses in orange park? That's the one I am wanting to see.
-
04-11-20 10:57 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 243Looks like
Someone who has been around, self posting and changing her name. Vivienne.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 10:46 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 173Yep, went to visit her and as soon as the donation was in her hands, she "went to the bathroom" and her "roommate" entered the room screaming he was going to shoot me.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
Physically the dude is a scrawny looking crack head, but bullets don't care about your size. Honestly doubt he had a piece, but the risk wasn't worth the reward.
-
04-11-20 08:46 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 394Damn that's cold
Laughing my ass off on that one. Almost spewed coffee all over my computer. ROOTING OUTSIDE! Damn that's funny as hell. I can hear her grunting in my head. These are not pleasant thoughts.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 08:29 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 1246Bailey
Gentlemen, have any of you experienced Bailey? I'm imagining taking that top off and going crazy on those juicy tits! Curious if anyone can share any information with me?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/659101346563
-
04-11-20 08:17 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 1246Thank You
Thank you for this report Sir. I'll definitely give Summer a try. I've been on a kick lately where I'm fucking only black pussy. I can't wait to meet up with her. Thanks again so much!
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





