Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,796 to 27,810 of 41297
-
04-10-20 16:43 #13502Senior Member

Posts: 243For all you newbies
This is what is called self bbn post. This is the poster's first post. We have no history from this monger. And we have alot of history with Vivienne being a RIP off provider. Beware.
Originally Posted by Jheva
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 16:40 #13501Regular Member

Posts: 13Jazzy Jay
She has been off the scene for a couple of years from what I recall. Think she was on vacation in addition to having a BF / Sugar Daddy that didn't pan out. Anyways she back. I never dreamed of her before but today I did. She's was staying over by JTB at a motel but actually has a condo too by Atlantic.
I dreamed of a QV60 but of course she didn't have a cover. WFT with these ladies. It's mlike a plumber showing up without a wrench and asking you to stop at Home Depot. LOL. Anyways, she gave a great headache relief. No CIM but finished with her hand while mouthing the boys. All in all good fun. I will repeat but ask about a hat up front! She was very cool to talk to overall too.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/918467250422
-
04-10-20 16:36 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 909Kid you not
Look at this text, got this today. JUST FOR A little TUNE UP? I was baffled. Sure she performed a real good tune, like real real good, tune but,. Really?
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 13:28 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 1246Dirty Feet
Damn! I thought we may get some "good" desperate girls and not this kind of junk! What did she do? Run in from rooting outside to snap these photos?!
Originally Posted by MongerDude1
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 13:18 #13498Regular Member

Posts: 2Vivienne
Saw her a couple of days ago and just wow. Amazing body and personality to match. She was my first and future only to see! From the second I walked into the door she made me feel comfortable and took away all my nervousness. Her page is linked below. As for rules. She has some and those are easy to follow.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/428849709617
-
04-10-20 12:42 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 1107Oh, that pink
She's even got the bullseye ring around the backdoor, and it's a no-go? That makes for an awfully tempting target!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
But, hey, at least she puts her no-list right up front, instead of when you're already in the door and accidentally knocking over lamps because the blue pill has kicked in.
-
04-10-20 12:10 #13496Senior Member

Posts: 1260Very Open-Minded
But that sure is alot of "No"s. My definition of o-m definitely differs from hers.
Originally Posted by Stom10
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 11:34 #13495Senior Member

Posts: 243I've come to the
Conclusion that this one coco and jade are all the same person. Texted her this morning gave me nursery fields for address. Be careful. I wasted about 3 hours of her time the other day. Told her I was at the dealership next door buying a car. Next thing she's talking about getting a room somewhere else, take me to Victoria secret, shut up *****. Yadda yadda. Had me fun wasting her time after the stunt she tried to pull on me.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 11:26 #13494Senior Member

Posts: 628Anybody have any insights on this one?
-
04-10-20 10:51 #13493Senior Member

Posts: 64Last night
I saw a report on this girl last night and decided to check it out myself. My experience was good. She was nice and followed directions, I didn't feel rush and I had a good time.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/070316112650
Time waster remy aka paytons friend? Redhead.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/453298080271
I texted her when she finally replay thing seem to be good. We agree on roses then total silence. No address nada! I don't know if she was with someone or just didn't want to meet because I wasnt interested on a double with paytonj.
I tried from 2 different numbers, different approach and same results both times. 1st she tried to say she was showering and that's why she didn't replay. Thaf was 30 minutes after she said I could go over to her place with no address given. The 2nd time same results once she says I can head over to her just total silence and replay yes come after 2 hours later and still no address. Maybe someone had a different experience?
-
04-10-20 10:26 #13492Senior Member

Posts: 85Wasn't my experience at all. Maybe you caught her on a bad day.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 08:13 #13491Senior Member

Posts: 2027Damn. I miss that girl.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 07:52 #13490Senior Member

Posts: 653I hate those usually if they have really high prices like those I learned that the service is completely subpar or not as good for a girl that are cheaper. And if eventually they going to have to drop prices espically how this economy is today. It's not going to look good for them.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 07:14 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 1246An Angle from Heaven?
Gee, I guess I don't want to go to heaven now. I wonder what "angle" she is? 45 degrees? 90 degrees?
One thing is for sure, she's obviously 100% That B*tch! Unbelievable!!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/694794612947
-
04-10-20 05:46 #13488Regular Member

Posts: 21Three little pigs
If you search the number with the add on STG it looks like its a trio of each worse than the last. The dirty feet on the fat one really got me.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/536804010881











Reply With Quote





