Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14328

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she was still posting on FB as of yesterday afternoon.
    Just sesrch stg. As fot most of thrm.

  2. #14327
    Quote Originally Posted by Plectrum  [View Original Post]
    Apparently that Ad got hijacked. The actual girl host off Nine Mike.
    Yea I just saw her today on nine mile rd. Good bbj. Took a pounding.

  3. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she was still posting on FB as of yesterday afternoon.
    Fridays are when a certain court meets in Henrico. There's no way of telling how long the reservations they make are. Could be a day, could be a weekend, or it could be a complete revocation. If you want to know when the status changes, sign up for a notification via VineLink.

  4. #14325

    Mistake

    A lot of you guys asked me for the vet with the big hooters number and I have answered all of them. Somehow I transposed the numbers in the digits I sent to you. Prefix is 237 not 236. I am sorry guys. Fire me. She just might.

  5. #14324

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by EBob1111  [View Original Post]
    Would love her number, somebody pm me please!
    Please pm me her number or link.

  6. #14323
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    It's a moot point, she's back on vacation.
    Wow, she was still posting on FB as of yesterday afternoon.

  7. #14322

    Ashley W

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of she's back in the game?
    It's a moot point, she's back on vacation.

  8. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by EBob1111  [View Original Post]
    Would love her number, somebody pm me please!
    I would love her number also!

  9. #14320
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think she actually had a positive review on her a month or two ago. Also, is it me or in that first picture, does she remind you of the bartender from Letterkenny?

    Stay Safe.

    RR.
    Apparently that Ad got hijacked. The actual girl host off Nine Mike.

  10. #14319

    Winter?

    I keep reading reviews and post about Winter.

    I check on STG and see this link.

    Is this the winter everyone is referring to?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/541535925945

  11. #14318

    Anybody had this one?

    She looks crazy but man that ass keeps calling me. If anybody has had a dream with her please share details.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...f3f2736eade93c

  12. #14317
    Quote Originally Posted by EBob1111  [View Original Post]
    Would love her number, somebody pm me please!
    You've got mail.

  13. #14316
    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    I too had been wanting to meet Winter to see if she lived up to her reputation. Boy am I glad I reached out to Overstreet this afternoon after reading Micservice's report. I shot her a quick message and it didn't take long for her to respond to set things up. I headed down to her and was over in no time. We had a quick chit chat and was instructed to get comfortable. She asked if I had any preferences (rare, I know) and I told her to show me what she's got. All I can say is Dayuuuuuuuuuuum! She is truly out there. For me one is only good at BBBJ if they can make me cum with just that and boy did she deliver. She essentially has a bottomless throat and was searching till she found my grove. There was no holding back from there and I blew a big load to what is by far a 5 star bbjcim experience. Go see this gem and treat her nicely!
    Would love her number, somebody pm me please!

  14. #14315
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think she actually had a positive review on her a month or two ago. Also, is it me or in that first picture, does she remind you of the bartender from Letterkenny?

    Stay Safe.

    RR.
    Maybe a little LOL. But yea same ad different number I talked to real one this morning she posts don't pay attention to one in Petersburg. She's off nine mile.

    Anyway got to get back on horse today or I'll be gun shy. Stay safe happy hunting.

  15. #14314

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape