Thread: Whatever happened to...
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2235
-
04-10-20 09:30 #960Senior Member

Posts: 42Kimber
Anyone remembers Kimber, small light skinned spinner that use to work for that one agency. Is she still around?
-
04-09-20 16:50 #959Senior Member

Posts: 307Sara the MILF
Has anyone heard from / seen Sara lately? The Sara in question is the one that was the guest of honor at the gangbang this past Super Bowl Sunday. I have tried calling, texting, even tried to reach her through Facebook, nothing. .
-
04-08-20 11:56 #958Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone remember Miah from bodyrubs4 you
Miah was a Puerto Rican as she mentioned to me and worked with bodyrubsforyou long time back in 2016, one of the best energy girl I ever met. She worrked with ginger now knows as Naomi and few other girls like Katie and Amaya. Last I heard was she moved to Texas but would like to know if she is still in business anywhere in us. Literally love to meet her as she was one bang girl.
Please let me know here or message separate to see if she is posting anywhere.
-
04-08-20 03:03 #957Senior Member

Posts: 310Anyone remember Loni and Quincy?
Had some great video of a tag team creampiefest with those two.
-
04-08-20 03:02 #956Senior Member

Posts: 310Ahhh. Genesis
Miss that girl. She was my go to for the first couple years of my mongering career. Hot Beyonce look alike with no limits. She pulled 4 shots out of me one morning.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 17:35 #955Senior Member

Posts: 297Still around
Posts occasionally on the usual sites, pharmaceutical issues and was tied up with a want to be pimp that got guys details from their license plates (he had access to dmv) and blackmailed a bunch of them (or tried to).
Originally Posted by HardwareGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 17:31 #954Senior Member

Posts: 297Deanna
Deanna went back to school, got an MIS degree and is a web developer now. Newport daughter got married with kids.
Used to go see Deanna and fuck her ass. She loved to get is seriously pounded. Good times.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 17:30 #953Senior Member

Posts: 2351Those were the days.......
Good-times indeed! Anyone remember Genesis and Kharmyn both Latinas. Amy and Sidney, Deedee and Isabel who worked with Lisa in Midtown.
-
04-07-20 16:00 #952Banned Member

Posts: 246Heidi
This post mentioned Heidi and that brings back some good memories. She provided some great services. Does anyone know where she went?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 12:42 #951Senior Member

Posts: 4061Only saw Tinkerbell once and that was when I did a doubles session with her and Deanna. Didn't knows D's mom was into it. When I last talked to D (a long time ago) she was also going back to school. She always texted me when Heidi came to town (those 2 together were amazing). I don't think these mongers today could hang with the "GRITS" girls.
Originally Posted by Allen981
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 12:39 #950Senior Member

Posts: 4061Had great times with Terri Lynn. Once I became a regular she charged me 60 or 70 (sorry don't remember) for a "quickie visit" which lasted about 30 minutes to an hour. Loved seeing her "eyes" tattoo on her ass. Had doubles with her and a friend named Jenna as well. I wondered what happened to her.
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 11:01 #949Senior Member

Posts: 62Teri Lynn was awesome! Very fond memories Of her and all her toys!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 07:58 #948Senior Member

Posts: 143Wow, that's a great one. I stayed in touch with Tinkerbelle for awhile, but they both moved to Mexico as I remember, and haven't heard from them since. That was quite a family; Deanna's mother was also an active provider. Lots of stories about fun with that family over the years. Tinkerbelle was very intelligent, was in college, and I hope she finished.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 20:03 #947Senior Member

Posts: 176Layla Blaze
If I have my facts correct, Layla has been on government sponsored vacation. I think she is due to be out this May or maybe it was this past month in March. If she is a redhead (I never saw her) then Gennie off Windy Hill told me that Layla is her daughter. I have seen Gennie several times (sweet girl, nice endless BBBJ) and she has kept me up with Layla payroll hearings. Hope I got that correct. No idea if she intends to get back in the business.
Originally Posted by TacoTuesday1
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 19:28 #946Senior Member

Posts: 4061Taking it back to the old school
Let's really go old school.
Anyone know where Deanna (great BBBJ skills, and swallowed. Only charged 50 once you were a regular), her daughter Tinkerbell, and her "GRITS" girls Heidi and Terri Lynn are?
I think someone mentioned on here or another section about seeing Miss Anita. I think she used to hang with Deanna as well.
Better yet.
Remember Christina and Breanna? Christina was on the BBW side and Breanna had some tig ol bitties. I think a blonde worked with them also but I forget her name. Had some fun times with them as well.
If there was an Atlanta escorts hall of fame, all these girls would definitely be in it.










Reply With Quote





