Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7730

    Jenn? Or Jenna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Jenn yesterday. She is definitely the girl on the pics. She was running a hhr special so I took advantage. Set up was easy she responded very quickly and I was at her room in less than 45 minutes. She answers the door in some red lingerie nice make up and heels. We chatted as the clothes are coming off and onto the bed for some BBBJ that was pretty good. Then we moved to mish for a few then Inhad her bend over for some k9 she has a nice ass that can take a deep pounding. She is clean with no signs of bad habits but there was a slight smell of smoke in the air. I did ask if Greece was on the list for next time and she said yes. So I'll be back soon to test that ass for sure. Her normal rates are the norm for Brevard, treat her well and hopefully she stays for awhile. All positions were covered and filled the bag in k9.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Where is her add?

    What was the damage?
    Charlie155 may want to check with Truck76 on that. I'm not saying you're definitely wrong, only that some of the information doesn't match up. Truck76 said the provider's name was Jenn and that she was in Merritt Island. The link you gave is an ad for Jenna and she's in Melbourne. I don't know if it's still the case, but she was working with Rachel, also in Melbourne. So Truck76, want to help out on this one?

  2. #7729

    I believe this is her ad

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/541135772315

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Where is her add?

    What was the damage?

  3. #7728

    Adriana. The little spinner

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/176718755997

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    Great!

    Is there a Link to her?

    Thanks.

  4. #7727

    Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Both of you guys stay away from this girl. Bait and switch if you ever see her in person youll gag . Feel like a broken Record sounding the alarm on this one . She scammed two guys already, once with a cash app and another with PayPal. Just search, roast beef or scam. I saw her about two years ago in person. LACKLUSTER BBBJ and immediately laid on her back with Jr barely awake. Sagging belly like want to throw up and feel dirty later.
    Thanks for the alert. Too bad! I was hoping she was real. That ass shot in her add really caught my interest.

  5. #7726
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I just had to find out for myself if this young tiny spinner was real. Short answer is yes! What you see in her ad is what you get. She's pretty cool laid back chic (could be the 420) who after some spotty communication came thru like a champ. First visits are always a little uncomfortable but we chatted a bit to break the ice which lead into a nice massage to get the action started. BBBJ was next and while there was no deep throat she did take her time and made sure to show attention to the boys which if I hadn't stoped her could've ended my ability to explore what I really came to see which was her in K9 position with that tiny ass in the air and me enjoying every minute. Ok maybe 2 minutes before I blew in the bag. Damn I love spinners! No she doesn't do greek, it wasn't that kind of K9, but if she did I would see her every week. $$ for the hour, which is a little high, but I didn't care I just wanted to know if she was legit. I will see her again and recommend you do also but she won't be replacing any of my current regulars just because of the lack of greek. No covid 19 yet.
    Great!

    Is there a Link to her?

    Thanks.

  6. #7725
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Both of you guys stay away from this girl. Bait and switch if you ever see her in person youll gag . Feel like a broken Record sounding the alarm on this one . She scammed two guys already, once with a cash app and another with PayPal. Just search, roast beef or scam. I saw her about two years ago in person. LACKLUSTER BBBJ and immediately laid on her back with Jr barely awake. Sagging belly like want to throw up and feel dirty later.
    Yeah it looked way TGTBT.

    Thanks!

  7. #7724

    Scam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to #1 as well a few days ago, no response.
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    I reached to #1 on your list. If her pictures are accurate, she has an amazing ass. Anyway reached out by text to get some comm started, but got no response. I will try again, but usually when there is no response the first time it usually is not a good sign. I will post if I get a response or visit.
    Both of you guys stay away from this girl. Bait and switch if you ever see her in person you’ll gag . Feel like a broken Record sounding the alarm on this one . She scammed two guys already, once with a cash app and another with PayPal. Just search, roast beef or scam. I saw her about two years ago in person. LACKLUSTER BBBJ and immediately laid on her back with Jr barely awake. Sagging belly like want to throw up and feel dirty later.

  8. #7723

    Adrianna (little boss)

    I just had to find out for myself if this young tiny spinner was real. Short answer is yes! What you see in her ad is what you get. She's pretty cool laid back chic (could be the 420) who after some spotty communication came thru like a champ. First visits are always a little uncomfortable but we chatted a bit to break the ice which lead into a nice massage to get the action started. BBBJ was next and while there was no deep throat she did take her time and made sure to show attention to the boys which if I hadn't stoped her could've ended my ability to explore what I really came to see which was her in K9 position with that tiny ass in the air and me enjoying every minute. Ok maybe 2 minutes before I blew in the bag. Damn I love spinners! No she doesn't do greek, it wasn't that kind of K9, but if she did I would see her every week. $$ for the hour, which is a little high, but I didn't care I just wanted to know if she was legit. I will see her again and recommend you do also but she won't be replacing any of my current regulars just because of the lack of greek. No covid 19 yet.

  9. #7722

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Jenn yesterday. She is definitely the girl on the pics. She was running a hhr special so I took advantage. Set up was easy she responded very quickly and I was at her room in less than 45 minutes. She answers the door in some red lingerie nice make up and heels. We chatted as the clothes are coming off and onto the bed for some BBBJ that was pretty good. Then we moved to mish for a few then Inhad her bend over for some k9 she has a nice ass that can take a deep pounding. She is clean with no signs of bad habits but there was a slight smell of smoke in the air. I did ask if Greece was on the list for next time and she said yes. So I'll be back soon to test that ass for sure. Her normal rates are the norm for Brevard, treat her well and hopefully she stays for awhile. All positions were covered and filled the bag in k9
    Where is her add?

    What was the damage?

  10. #7721
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    I reached to #1 on your list. If her pictures are accurate, she has an amazing ass. Anyway reached out by text to get some comm started, but got no response. I will try again, but usually when there is no response the first time it usually is not a good sign. I will post if I get a response or visit.
    I reached out to #1 as well a few days ago, no response.

  11. #7720

    Contacted #1

    I reached to #1 on your list. If her pictures are accurate, she has an amazing ass. Anyway reached out by text to get some comm started, but got no response. I will try again, but usually when there is no response the first time it usually is not a good sign. I will post if I get a response or visit.

  12. #7719
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Just had a awesome dream with Julia. Easy communication. Maybe after 20 min I was there in her soft bed. Great time and fair $.
    Same location as before?

  13. #7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken of Missy and care to share?

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/964564320950
    She's a total flake. Spent about an hour talking to her one day, she kept asking the same questions over and over, we agreed on a time (I never expected her to actually show), the agreed-upon time arrived and she, shockingly, did not show.

    Told her thanks anyway, and she hit me with the good ol', "I'm right around the corner, I spent so much on gas and am almost there!" line. Never actually saw her.

  14. #7717

    Julia's back

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Just had a awesome dream with Julia. Easy communication. Maybe after 20 min I was there in her soft bed. Great time and fair $.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGGroyper  [View Original Post]
    Is she back on her old #, or does she have a completely new one now?
    Here's her ad, number is listed there, http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/865919161062.

  15. #7716

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree; this one is a disaster. A buddy of mine met her off of WYP I think and the difference in reality and the pics he said was amazing LOL I checked her and her dump of a trailer out for myself and like oscar I did a 180 and departed. I would not fuck her with my enemies dick.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...2/373502913652
    She continues to change up pics but still no fat belly pics.

    Stay away she will Robb you for drugs, bad habit trailer trash!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/832909515217

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape