Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 31626
-
04-09-20 14:46 #16956Senior Member

Posts: 153Agreed
I agree with you brother. If any of them need help let me know.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
FF.
-
04-09-20 14:40 #16955Senior Member

Posts: 153Lunch Quickie
Had another lunch time QV today with Chloe. Good comms. Nice and clean in call. Close to pics just not all done up with make up. Arrived at location. She comes down and gets me takes me back to her room. Nice casual small talk make you feel comfortable. She has a bulldog. Sweet gurl. I am partial since I have one as well. Cloths off and straight to work CBJ not bad little CG then to k9. I can say she was a seemingly willing participant and worked that ass. PAWG. She reached back and slapped that ass and told me to take that pussy. All I needed to hear. I pounded that ass and slapped it for about 5 min and blew. Good visit damage $ will repeat. Little farther then I like to drive.
Stay safe.
FF.
-
04-09-20 14:35 #16954Senior Member

Posts: 492Providers and COVID-19
Man, did all of the sexy Latina providers get together on the back-dark webs and decide that they were going to begin outreaching to mongers on Monday?
Shit you not, I literally got messages from the infamous Brazilians (Valentina and Natasha), Caribbean Scar, Eva, Dez and a couple of UTR's who no longer see newbies.
Seems like they are hurting for cash flow, too. One told me that she's too paranoid to work, but she needs to pay bills and mongers are also too scared to come see her.( Then that light bulb in my head went on...the opportunist in me lol)
You know, I'm all about compensating these gals. I look forward to sharkikg these waters when the market drops. Scooping up all these stocks on the cheap. Don't you think, we mongers, should band together to drive down the asking prices for their time? After all, they need and depend on us, right? Shit like this doesn't happen all the time. These sexy AF providers are always getting the best of us and our wallets.... especially during the past couple of years where the economy has been booooominngg and people have been getting paid....I think it's out turn to reap the benefits, don't you think ? Because once things get back to "normalcy" it'll be gung ho
Just food for thought, that's all.
-
04-08-20 18:59 #16953Senior Member

Posts: 132About five maybe six weeks ago
I saw her when she just got back from wherever her kids are about three months ago. Then I saw her ad again about five or six weeks ago and went to see her. I too enjoy the three pink holes. I haven't seen her ad in at least three or four weeks maybe longer. Whenever I hit listcrawler I'll do a search for "pink holes" to see if she's around. I have had three really good experiences with her and one not so good. The only thing you have to get past is her teeth and she does try not to smile big so you don't have to see her teeth which are somewhat jacked up. She's got a great body and a good attitude most of the time.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 18:30 #16952Senior Member

Posts: 634Yup
Lmao, yes sir.
Originally Posted by JayStrykerHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 17:34 #16951Senior Member

Posts: 191Ditto that re. The Greek Islands. And she could accommodate some large freighters in her back door bay.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 16:34 #16950Senior Member

Posts: 113Saw her on Sunday. Nice girl, CBJ and cfs. Won't repeat because of teeth. Major turn off.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 16:25 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 634Shannon love
Has anyone heard from the Shannon Love, did she move? Great little shorty that could take a trip to the greek islands.
-
04-08-20 16:07 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 153Lunch Date
I had a urge for some Latina for lunch today. So I contacted Camila good comms nice in call location met me at the door seemed shy at first. Definitely gal in the pics. She was very hot; nice firm c breast nice peach ass nice legs and pretty face and smile. Very little English so was fun to communicate. Nice caressing and tease mutual. CBJ was actually pretty good tit play / suck with FIV. Then went RCG to K9 had to stop or was going to pop. Went to standing Mish drove it home to finish. $ 2 for hhr. Was much enjoyed. Will repeat some time down the road.
-
04-08-20 12:57 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 70Brazilian Paradise
Hey guys,
Does anyone have any intel on this hottie? Looks good.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/155368
-
04-07-20 02:08 #16946Regular Member

Posts: 10I owe Summer a review
I've been out the game for a while and was looking for a friend. I met up with Summer and she was a very nice gal made me feel right at home. Felt like I was visiting an old pal, we got down to business, as advertised and took direction well. Communication was good, location was clean and cozy. I would definitely pay her another visit.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/025370873794
-
04-06-20 23:16 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 130Try this.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/9872882
-
04-06-20 22:39 #16944Senior Member

Posts: 327Outstanding!
This is perfect example of people helping people! I applaud the "I'm staying in" but. Still directing people to the right places if they are going to be looking for a good time!
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
As always be safe during these times everyone but if your going to go out looking for a good time, this is perfect example of how we can actually bring this community together to eachother. Meaning us and supporting perhaps newer providers you haven't tried yet. This will also go along way to help some that may not have as big of client base to rely on. Keeping in mind I'm sure everyone is seeing a downturn as everyone's going through this. As a reminder for both us and providers, sharing is caring! Above al else stay safe protection is your first line of defense! Probably best to stick with doggy LOL.
-
04-06-20 21:38 #16943Senior Member

Posts: 130Speaking of the wolfpack
Nathalie is visiting this week and looking for some good clients. She's a friend of Valetina. She has given me permission to pass her number along if anyone is interested. I suppose for those of you cool with Valetina you can book through her as well. Stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by MisterFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 16:00 #16942Senior Member

Posts: 155Wolfpack
Valentina hit me up last week and told me she was in town with Deborah. Considering everything that's going on I should have turned her offer down but it has been awhile since I've had some good Brazilian pie so the little head won. Set up a time with Deborah and I'm so glad I did. Amazing face and body, especially her tits. Not a huge "Brazilian ass" but nice enough to get the job done. We clicked right away! Started with CBJ, I'm not sure if she offers BBBJ but I'm sure a lot of girls are putting that on pause for a while. Laid me down on the bed for more CBJ, then she jumped on top for RCG, flipped her around for more CG, then finished in mish. Not a clock watcher and very sensual. Will definitely repeat, maybe I can get her and Mya in a threeway.
Originally Posted by KenLaid
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




