Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7744

    Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Both of you guys stay away from this girl. Bait and switch if you ever see her in person youll gag . Feel like a broken Record sounding the alarm on this one . She scammed two guys already, once with a cash app and another with PayPal. Just search, roast beef or scam. I saw her about two years ago in person. LACKLUSTER BBBJ and immediately laid on her back with Jr barely awake. Sagging belly like want to throw up and feel dirty later.
    Thanks for the alert. Too bad! I was hoping she was real. That ass shot in her add really caught my interest.

  2. #7743
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I just had to find out for myself if this young tiny spinner was real. Short answer is yes! What you see in her ad is what you get. She's pretty cool laid back chic (could be the 420) who after some spotty communication came thru like a champ. First visits are always a little uncomfortable but we chatted a bit to break the ice which lead into a nice massage to get the action started. BBBJ was next and while there was no deep throat she did take her time and made sure to show attention to the boys which if I hadn't stoped her could've ended my ability to explore what I really came to see which was her in K9 position with that tiny ass in the air and me enjoying every minute. Ok maybe 2 minutes before I blew in the bag. Damn I love spinners! No she doesn't do greek, it wasn't that kind of K9, but if she did I would see her every week. $$ for the hour, which is a little high, but I didn't care I just wanted to know if she was legit. I will see her again and recommend you do also but she won't be replacing any of my current regulars just because of the lack of greek. No covid 19 yet.
    Great!

    Is there a Link to her?

    Thanks.

  3. #7742
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Both of you guys stay away from this girl. Bait and switch if you ever see her in person youll gag . Feel like a broken Record sounding the alarm on this one . She scammed two guys already, once with a cash app and another with PayPal. Just search, roast beef or scam. I saw her about two years ago in person. LACKLUSTER BBBJ and immediately laid on her back with Jr barely awake. Sagging belly like want to throw up and feel dirty later.
    Yeah it looked way TGTBT.

    Thanks!

  4. #7741

    Scam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to #1 as well a few days ago, no response.
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    I reached to #1 on your list. If her pictures are accurate, she has an amazing ass. Anyway reached out by text to get some comm started, but got no response. I will try again, but usually when there is no response the first time it usually is not a good sign. I will post if I get a response or visit.
    Both of you guys stay away from this girl. Bait and switch if you ever see her in person you’ll gag . Feel like a broken Record sounding the alarm on this one . She scammed two guys already, once with a cash app and another with PayPal. Just search, roast beef or scam. I saw her about two years ago in person. LACKLUSTER BBBJ and immediately laid on her back with Jr barely awake. Sagging belly like want to throw up and feel dirty later.

  5. #7740

    Adrianna (little boss)

    I just had to find out for myself if this young tiny spinner was real. Short answer is yes! What you see in her ad is what you get. She's pretty cool laid back chic (could be the 420) who after some spotty communication came thru like a champ. First visits are always a little uncomfortable but we chatted a bit to break the ice which lead into a nice massage to get the action started. BBBJ was next and while there was no deep throat she did take her time and made sure to show attention to the boys which if I hadn't stoped her could've ended my ability to explore what I really came to see which was her in K9 position with that tiny ass in the air and me enjoying every minute. Ok maybe 2 minutes before I blew in the bag. Damn I love spinners! No she doesn't do greek, it wasn't that kind of K9, but if she did I would see her every week. $$ for the hour, which is a little high, but I didn't care I just wanted to know if she was legit. I will see her again and recommend you do also but she won't be replacing any of my current regulars just because of the lack of greek. No covid 19 yet.

  6. #7739

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with Jenn yesterday. She is definitely the girl on the pics. She was running a hhr special so I took advantage. Set up was easy she responded very quickly and I was at her room in less than 45 minutes. She answers the door in some red lingerie nice make up and heels. We chatted as the clothes are coming off and onto the bed for some BBBJ that was pretty good. Then we moved to mish for a few then Inhad her bend over for some k9 she has a nice ass that can take a deep pounding. She is clean with no signs of bad habits but there was a slight smell of smoke in the air. I did ask if Greece was on the list for next time and she said yes. So I'll be back soon to test that ass for sure. Her normal rates are the norm for Brevard, treat her well and hopefully she stays for awhile. All positions were covered and filled the bag in k9
    Where is her add?

    What was the damage?

  7. #7738
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    I reached to #1 on your list. If her pictures are accurate, she has an amazing ass. Anyway reached out by text to get some comm started, but got no response. I will try again, but usually when there is no response the first time it usually is not a good sign. I will post if I get a response or visit.
    I reached out to #1 as well a few days ago, no response.

  8. #7737

    Contacted #1

    I reached to #1 on your list. If her pictures are accurate, she has an amazing ass. Anyway reached out by text to get some comm started, but got no response. I will try again, but usually when there is no response the first time it usually is not a good sign. I will post if I get a response or visit.

  9. #7736
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Just had a awesome dream with Julia. Easy communication. Maybe after 20 min I was there in her soft bed. Great time and fair $.
    Same location as before?

  10. #7735
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken of Missy and care to share?

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/964564320950
    She's a total flake. Spent about an hour talking to her one day, she kept asking the same questions over and over, we agreed on a time (I never expected her to actually show), the agreed-upon time arrived and she, shockingly, did not show.

    Told her thanks anyway, and she hit me with the good ol', "I'm right around the corner, I spent so much on gas and am almost there!" line. Never actually saw her.

  11. #7734

    Julia's back

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Just had a awesome dream with Julia. Easy communication. Maybe after 20 min I was there in her soft bed. Great time and fair $.
    Quote Originally Posted by SGGroyper  [View Original Post]
    Is she back on her old #, or does she have a completely new one now?
    Here's her ad, number is listed there, http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/865919161062.

  12. #7733

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree; this one is a disaster. A buddy of mine met her off of WYP I think and the difference in reality and the pics he said was amazing LOL I checked her and her dump of a trailer out for myself and like oscar I did a 180 and departed. I would not fuck her with my enemies dick.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...2/373502913652
    She continues to change up pics but still no fat belly pics.

    Stay away she will Robb you for drugs, bad habit trailer trash!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/832909515217

  13. #7732

    Jenna the 3rd link

    I saw Jenna in Melbourne on Tuesday. Ok hotel on 192. Comma were good. Was there in under an hour. Prices are a little high but I negotiated and we were both happy for hhr so YMMV is in play. She is new to this. Pretty girl but has teeth missing and signs of use. Started with BBBJ then to cg and doggie to finish not the tightest but she got the job done and wanted to get pounded hard so that she could get off also. So all and all not a bad date and I would probably repeat for a QV if the price was right. T76.

  14. #7731

    Jesi adventure

    Went to see jesi in Melbourne. Her starting rate is 90 but well worth it. I took a few pics before we got started. Next time I will take a few action shots. She is a nice ride fellas. Treat her right and she will return the favor.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/819289946001
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A9687944-0AD6-43A2-867B-F21D1DD5E261.png‎   E633E579-0238-465B-91E9-DA18FE43EB0E.png‎   696DB8CD-F8BA-4DB5-9678-D0344A7BA7DF.png‎  

  15. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Just had a awesome dream with Julia. Easy communication. Maybe after 20 min I was there in her soft bed. Great time and fair $.
    Is she back on her old #, or does she have a completely new one now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape