Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 520 of 930 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 13945
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6160

    Me and Mrs Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnet69  [View Original Post]
    Guys: I was hoping you can shed some light on "Mrs Jones". I know she has been advertising for quite awhile now and with the same pictures. Anyone seen her recently or a even a recent picture. She is on my bucket list and would like to know if it would be worth it. Many thanks in advance.

    Mag.
    We had a thing going on, LOL!

    Sorry, I don't check this area's forums very often, so I just saw this 6 week old query. I assume you mean this one. http://www.mrsjoneslv.com/.

    The pictures below are from when I fucked her in Vegas several years ago. She's a nice lady. Damages were 300.

    The cliff notes: DFK was weak, but BBBJ was good. She was very responsive to clit stimulation and DATY and juiced. She had a belly as you can see. But her massive natural tits were just fine to fuck and suck! And yes, she readily performed the BBFSCIP service I was looking for. And as I said, she's a nice lady.

    But the pictures on her website, as you can see, even then, were quite dated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1-9.JPG‎   image3-4.JPG‎   image2-4.JPG‎  

  2. #6159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #6158

    Lynn the LV BJ queen

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e8d6dee5a83b

    Thanks for the link. I attached the correct URL above. Setting aside the flakiness, looks like she knows how to please a dick with her mouth. Love the red hair. Here are some screen shots from the PH video.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    There's a porn with our local elite head doctor Lynn doing her thing out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lynn LV BBBJ queen (1).jpg‎   Lynn LV BBBJ queen (2).jpg‎   Lynn LV BBBJ queen (3).jpg‎   Lynn LV BBBJ queen (4).jpg‎   Lynn LV BBBJ queen (5).jpg‎  


  4. #6157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #6156
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #6155

    Works!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Copy and paste the link but remove the word "premium" from the URL. It works.
    Yeah your rite, it does work. She is good but Still don't think her BJ is worth 150, I can get that same continuous Deepthroat BJ from my regulars and they agree to much less and will let me get 2 pops in as well. Just my opinion though.

    Side note: dude! Just shut up and get your dick sucked, shessh lyn lyn lyn every 5 seconds.

  7. #6154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    There's a porn with our local elite head doctor Lyn doing her thing out there.

    https://www.pornhubpremium.com/view_...h5e8d6dee5a83b
    And still one of the biggest flakes of our local town too.

  8. #6153

    Non Premium link

    Can you post the no -premium link. I tried cutting out the word "Premium" but it keeps going to the premium site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Copy and paste the link but remove the word "premium" from the URL. It works.

  9. #6152
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    All this is, is a link to sign up to pornhub premium.
    Copy and paste the link but remove the word "premium" from the URL. It works.

  10. #6151
    That was dumb. A link to sign up. Duh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    There's a porn with our local elite head doctor Lyn doing her thing out there.

    https://www.pornhubpremium.com/view_...h5e8d6dee5a83b

  11. #6150

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    There's a porn with our local elite head doctor Lyn doing her thing out there.

    https://www.pornhubpremium.com/view_...h5e8d6dee5a83b
    All this is, is a link to sign up to pornhub premium.

  12. #6149

    Lyn in video

    There's a porn with our local elite head doctor Lyn doing her thing out there.

    https://www.pornhubpremium.com/view_...h5e8d6dee5a83b

  13. #6148

    Mojo

    I've noticed lately mojovillage.com is getting a lot of ads from agencies. Use caution.

  14. #6147

    Overpriced, Fake Pics

    Seen her before, these are an IG model pics, the escort looks nothing like that.

    I always run photos through TinEye to see if anyone else is using them, just part of my review process: https://tineye.com/.

    Stay Safe, and avoid GPS where you can!

    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDiver  [View Original Post]
    Hello all! I'm going to visit your town for the first time here in a couple days and was hoping someone could point me in a good direction. I'm hoping to find a real 10, stunner. Since it's Vegas and all LOL. Any suggestions?

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8986660.htm

    I'm thinking someone like this; though the boards seem to frown on Eros girls here.

    I was trying to find the best site (Eros, LC, etc) to find one. One thing I've noticed traveling is that each city has a different forum the girls post on that locals prefer.

    Feel free to pm me or reply here.

    Either way I'll be reviewing someone before I leave, dammit! LOL.

  15. #6146

    The signup link is for girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxinLV  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has regulars and they like to help them out here's a good tip. One of the girls I know in Vegas started using OnlyFans when everything go shut down. It's a private site but the girls will post videos, nude photos, interact with you, etc. So if you are in contact with girl you'd like to offer good advice to--suggest she signup free at www.onlyfansonline.com but make sure she gives you a free membership!
    Just wanted to add. The link above is for girls to create an account. If you want to follow someone they have to share their account with you. Or you can find girls to follow at findr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape