Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9624

    Alexxxis

    I've seen her a dozen times, she's just weird.

    When she's single without a boyfriend she always gives better service; she goes through a lot of boyfriends so this happens more often than you'd think.

    If she likes you she'll negotiate basically down to nothing. There's been multiple times I've seen her for what amounted to $50 of help with some random thing (a bill, gas money, etc).

    I've always been CIP, you just have to be firm, she's mouthy but is an actual submissive if she likes you. She's implied several times when she was single I could be her next bf (LOL no thanks).

    Tl; dr she's incredibly YMMV, I see her basically when she cuts me a great deal cause I legitimately love creampieing her, but she's inconsistent as hell, sometimes I'll cip x5 for $50 and other times I gave her $200 and she wanted to bail as soon as possible.

  2. #9623
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'll give experience with her as well. It was about 2 years ago, incall in Kent. Pictures are accurate, very nice body. Her ass is probably her best attribute. BBBJ, BBFS for a small upcharge, didn't allow cip so finished on her ass.

    Unenthusiastic. Now it's possible we just didn't connect so YMMV. I believe nico probably has a better experience with her.

    But you can tell she wanted you to finish asap. I personally wouldn't recommend, there are probably better options out there.

    As always, YMMV.

    Stay safe.
    That is pretty much the same with me, she didn't said pull out to finish on belly, may have been a bit late pulling out.

    The thing besides price that would keep me away is her BF is a bad dude, realistically these girls aren't seeing boy scouts, but it is another to know that the guy is not someone you want to mess with.

  3. #9622

    Alexxxis

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few times on the stroll last year or so. On our last date I dropped her off after we finished and then drove down to the gas station before heading home. On my way out I drove past her and she called me and told me that if I'm going to be out picking up more girls then I need to stop and pay her more money because that means I ripped her off by low-balling her when I "obviously" could have paid more. I had to laugh and ask her if it was okay that I stayed out long enough to get gas after our date. I never wanted to see her again after that.
    I guess I'll give experience with her as well. It was about 2 years ago, incall in Kent. Pictures are accurate, very nice body. Her ass is probably her best attribute. BBBJ, BBFS for a small upcharge, didn't allow cip so finished on her ass.

    Unenthusiastic. Now it's possible we just didn't connect so YMMV. I believe nico probably has a better experience with her.

    But you can tell she wanted you to finish asap. I personally wouldn't recommend, there are probably better options out there.

    As always, YMMV.

    Stay safe.

  4. #9621
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few times on the stroll last year or so. On our last date I dropped her off after we finished and then drove down to the gas station before heading home. On my way out I drove past her and she called me and told me that if I'm going to be out picking up more girls then I need to stop and pay her more money because that means I ripped her off by low-balling her when I "obviously" could have paid more. I had to laugh and ask her if it was okay that I stayed out long enough to get gas after our date. I never wanted to see her again after that.
    WTF. LOL! That's pretty damn funny. Ballsy too.

  5. #9620

    Got to take the good with the bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    You know, I'm impressed with how smooth you were here. And see! Racial profiling isn't always bad!
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

  6. #9619

    RE: Aelxxxis

    I met her a few times on the stroll last year or so. On our last date I dropped her off after we finished and then drove down to the gas station before heading home. On my way out I drove past her and she called me and told me that if I'm going to be out picking up more girls then I need to stop and pay her more money because that means I ripped her off by low-balling her when I "obviously" could have paid more. I had to laugh and ask her if it was okay that I stayed out long enough to get gas after our date. I never wanted to see her again after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Here's her profile on the other board if you're interested:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?346756-Alexxxis

  7. #9618

    Lexi

    Wow. Last year you could fuck every hole bb and nut in deep for $$. 75.

    I have noticed a bunch on TNA have increased their rates the last two weeks. I'm a simple man but still don't understand LOL.

  8. #9617

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I just got confirmation on Lexi. She does "VIP" for $$$$ for an hour and $$.75 for HhR. Your welcome! Be safe!

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...v/733780689934
    To quote Chris Rock in I'm going to Git You Sucka, "How much for just one rib?

  9. #9616
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I just got confirmation on Lexi. She does "VIP" for $$$$ for an hour and $$.75 for HhR. Your welcome! Be safe!

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...v/733780689934
    Wow her rates shot up just a few years ago it was under $$ for HHR BBFS, has she looked at what is going on in the world? Maybe her BF is insisting on the increase in rates.

  10. #9615

    Alexxxis aka Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I just got confirmation on Lexi. She does "VIP" for $$$$ for an hour and $$.75 for HhR. Your welcome! Be safe!

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...v/733780689934
    Here's her profile on the other board if you're interested:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?346756-Alexxxis

  11. #9614
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I just got confirmation on Lexi. She does "VIP" for $$$$ for an hour and $$.75 for HhR. Your welcome! Be safe!

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...v/733780689934
    That's Alexxxis on TNA who recently got banned.

  12. #9613
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I just got confirmation on Lexi. She does "VIP" for $$$$ for an hour and $$.75 for HhR. Your welcome! Be safe!

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...v/733780689934
    Many, those rates are crazy!

  13. #9612

    STG finding

    I just got confirmation on Lexi. She does "VIP" for $$$$ for an hour and $$.75 for HhR. Your welcome! Be safe!

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...v/733780689934

  14. #9611
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Well, no more Christy. Anyone know why she got banned?
    Probably just haven't paid up her ad bill. Once she pays up, she'll be unbanned.

  15. #9610
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully, this is a new discovery.

    Her name is Ruby:

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...t/487914735377

    $. 5/ HH and $$/ HR. "CREME" + a long list of menu items.

    Has anyone TOFTT?
    There is an alert for her in Ripoff Reports:

    Ruby / Kara

    I text this girl from STG and she was really bad at responding back so I should a seen that as the first bad sign. She gave me her address and it was a motel on Pac Hwy, bad sign number 2. When I arrived she said her friend was in her room and we had to get another room, that was bad sign number 3. Mind you lots of shady people all around in the parking lot, felt unsafe the whole time. Then we decided to make it a CD and drove to one of her "friends" house to park on the side of the street. Saw a dude sitting in his car, seemed like he was waiting or me to drop my guard down, so I told her we had to go somewhere else. We went into an apartment complex parking lot and started. She put the cover on me but she said she wanted to get the lubricant off cause she doesn't like it she said. She starts to stroke me and I'm like stop what you're doing cause I'm going to nut too fast. I stopped her but a little bit came out, and she said that this place was too busy, so we went back to her motel parking lot again. I tried to restart but she said she would need to get another cover from her room. I waited for her in the parking lot for 15-20 minutes and texting her this whole time. She will go down fighting saying she did her job but I she didn't. And her ad says that she's FS and open menu but she wouldn't do BBBJ, most likely cause she just wanted to trick you to getting a HJ. The story ends with me getting robbed for $120. Stay away from this one guys, she's tricky!

    http://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fema...g/593678242864

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape