Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,841 to 27,855 of 41288
-
04-08-20 11:54 #13448Senior Member

Posts: 243Reported
On her last August and gave Intel but looks like it fell through.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 11:53 #13447Senior Member

Posts: 188Vivienne and her rules
I recently saw this one. She is sweet and pleasant. No signs of drugs or bad stuff and clean room.
Ok, now the rest. CBJ only, no kissing w / tounge, no DATY, . Great body but I just could not get into it. The rules and constant warnings. Just bad. Still cute but not my cup of tea.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/992107261784
- DJ.
-
04-08-20 11:43 #13446Senior Member

Posts: 79Elena Pierre
What a great time with Elena Pierre on Eros. An amazingly toned and fit college student body. Also she is very classy and smart which is a breath of fresh air. College ends in May then she will be gone. I definitely recommend.
-
04-08-20 11:16 #13445Regular Member

Posts: 2[[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
04-08-20 11:08 #13444Senior Member

Posts: 411Yup
Responded #13394, 👍.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 07:16 #13443Senior Member

Posts: 1246Haha
I was just wondering what happened to her yesterday. What monger got her pregnant?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Also, anyone know what happened to the tatted up girl, with long black hair, and glasses that used to work out at the airport? I think her name started with a "B"?
-
04-08-20 06:58 #13442Senior Member

Posts: 347New girl?
Haven't seen this one before. Prices look decent.
Any news?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/799879436281
-
04-08-20 06:44 #13441Senior Member

Posts: 199[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-08-20 06:36 #13440Senior Member

Posts: 265You should have hit reply
How are we supposed to figure out of whom you speak?
Originally Posted by Optimus1981
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 06:33 #13439Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks for the heads up, brother
Been texting with Grace, about to set a date, now I'm glad I RTFF!
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 03:45 #13438Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
04-08-20 02:30 #13437Senior Member

Posts: 242LOL. Thank you for the heads up on her. As soon as I asked if she had any reviews or anything, she went dark. I always assume I'm talking to a handler or pimp nowadays.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 01:28 #13436Senior Member

Posts: 114White sub
No, not at all, and trust me I scout the lot before I even park.
Originally Posted by Ziich
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 00:45 #13435Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-08-20 00:26 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 56She is quite skinny. They are small enough that sagging is something she will not worry about in the future.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




